Royal Gossip
October 20, 2017, 11:27:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Howard Stern: Kate Middleton looked 'ugly' at Royal Wedding  (Read 53103 times)
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« on: August 20, 2011, 11:47:45 pm »

Howard Stern: Kate Middleton looked 'ugly' at Royal Wedding

Continue reading on Examiner.com Howard Stern: Kate Middleton looked 'ugly' at Royal Wedding (photos) - National howard stern | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/howard-stern-in-national/howard-stern-kate-middleton-looked-ugly-at-royal-wedding-photos#ixzz1Vc0fJ4OW

Not how I would put it but he has a point about her dressing out of character - prudish - at the wedding.

Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 11:51:21 pm »

thumbsup  Don't know who this guy is, but  thankyou Mr Stern

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 12:07:56 am »

Just because his wife looked like a pavement princess, he mocks about Kate. Kates dress was ridiculous on her, because she is not a prude. And the wannabe Grace vibe of course.  tehe
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 02:09:31 am »

She HAD to wear sleeves because it was required to get married at Westminster Abbey. And with that design, you could totally tell she wished she could be strapless.

Why does he think wedding dresses look so horrible? Most men love seeing their bride walk down the aisle looking so lovely. At some weddings I even see tears in their eyes.

Maybe Howard would prefer brides to walk down the aisle in lingerie? Not nearly classy enough for a wedding; quite the opposite of class, in fact.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 02:59:42 am »

A royal waste of time is right -lol-.

thumbsup  Don't know who this guy is, but  thankyou Mr Stern
He is a radio guy shock jock from the USA in New York.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 04:39:42 am »

He's uber famous and an American radio institution.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Earl Grey
courtier

Last hope for the Windsors: Anne for Queen!

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 02:11:15 pm »

I have a feeling Kate would have preferred Beth's dress (if that thingy Beth is wearing qualifies as such)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 02:22:06 pm by Earl Grey » Logged

Sometimes it takes a little child to say what we have all been thinking
The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 03:19:24 pm »

In her dreams she wearing something sluttier than what Beth even wore... She probably wishes she could get the plastic surgery to look good in it too.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2011, 11:09:20 am »

She HAD to wear sleeves because it was required to get married at Westminster Abbey. And with that design, you could totally tell she wished she could be strapless.

She should have been allowed to follow her natural inclination and go strapless. It would have fitted nicely in the desecrated surroundings and then shown her for what she really is.

Maybe Howard would prefer brides to walk down the aisle in lingerie? Not nearly classy enough for a wedding; quite the opposite of class, in fact.

It would certainly be fitting since after all, it's how she snagged William in the first place, no?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2011, 06:23:25 am »

Stern.  He holds nothing back.  On this, tho, I disagree.  She wasn't 'ugly' but I'm with him that she had every amount of money available and failed.  That was one lame wedding.

I'm still haunted by the trees.  They were just so wrong.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2011, 07:17:10 am »

I'm still haunted by the trees.

It's something I'm going ot have to take a long time to recuperate from. It was just so wrong of those trees to be there. Fergie had greenery, but she never had TREES. As for carpet, there was never a red one.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2011, 07:24:30 am »

I'll be dam#ed, KF, in all the watching of that Rocky horror show, I never noticed that there wasn't a red carpet, which is, of course, mandatory.  Dang you, KF!!!!!!!

The trees, however, when you watch and re-watch (as I have done waaaay too much) are stringy, scraggly and just SO WRONG!!!!!!!  They block people's view and do not make homeyness for which they hoped, or something.  It's like sticking a dead Christmas tree in your house on Easter.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2011, 10:52:49 pm »

"I think she looks a little fat in there. Look at the dress. It makes her look fat."

I have to disagree ... I think she didin't look fat and not ugly. Well, not stunning, but ugly neither!

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2011, 12:11:19 am »

I totally agree.  No, she didn't look fat at all.  Stern just likes to shake it up.

She was no stunner, though.  You're right about that, too.  It was just meh; the whole stupid thing.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2011, 12:28:32 am »

Her makeup was awful. I was expecting so much better. She looked young and fresh-faced arriving at the Goring the night before. And then at the wedding she had on 50 lbs. of makeup and looked much older.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2011, 12:35:38 am »

Boy, I'd like to see that pic of her the night before, LG.  I haven't seen her look fresh-faced since I joined this circus.  Older pics, yeah, but not since last fall.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2011, 12:40:34 am »

Well, maybe not "fresh-faced", but relatively speaking, for Kate, she did look much younger/better than normal.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2011, 12:59:27 am »

Do you have the pic? (MK???) 

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2011, 02:27:52 am »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/04/kate-middleron-prince-william-royal-wedding-goring-hotel
http://www.beautyisdiverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/kate-middleton-goring-hotel.jpg
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2011, 02:54:50 am »

Leogirl, I thought she looked lovely when she arrived at the Goring, fresh faced and quite pretty and her hair looked lovely too.  So I was rather disappointed to see her hard looking make up, orange tan, and flat dark dyed hair for the wedding day - plus she looked doped up during the ceremony, like she'd been given a sedative or something.

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: