Royal Gossip
March 26, 2019, 01:11:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royalty in Dreams  (Read 38895 times)
Gaeaskywalker
Baroness

« Reply #140 on: December 06, 2012, 12:55:26 pm »

I had a dream last week. I was going to a soccer game. We weren't allowed to go in yet. Kate and William arrived, followed by Harry. Kate came up to to shake my hand. She got angry because I didn't do a courtesy. William got angry too. I told her I wasn't a subject of her so I don't have to do it. Harry was laughing he shook me hand and I asked him how he was doing in Dutch. He asked if I had time after the game to get a drink. As we walked away William and Kate were still standing, they didn't know how to respond.
ariadne
royal watcher

« Reply #141 on: January 30, 2013, 09:29:31 am »

I saw William in my dream the other day and a baby boy but unfortunately the baby was not in a good health... I didn't see Kate though.
loveless
royal watcher

« Reply #142 on: March 02, 2013, 07:01:52 am »

I saw myself sitting on a ground watching a game like an olympic and a man was pulling an arrow sitting beside me,so close to my ears that it missed my ear by few inches,to a county's flag but when I wanted to see the flag i could not open my eyes and I feel that God wanted to keep it a secret until the right times comes but I was told the name of the country which was pulling its arrow with a bow to another country's flag .Then I was told to follow a prince ( blonde hair)who will be King in near future and someone told him that he should have taken me along and show me around like a father would teach the rope to his daughter.I saw other things as well but the dream was so powerful and heavy that it kept me thinking whole day.I just remember fragments of it as I know God didn't want to reveal everything to me right now.I saw few people talking in french but didn't understand them.I wish someone could explain it to me...........
lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #143 on: March 24, 2013, 05:57:46 pm »

I had a strange dream a couple of weeks ago.

I was William's cousin (like 5th cousin, or something) and so I was working for him as his secretary, and he decided at the last minute to fly to Kenya to be at Sam and Isabella's wedding.  Kate was there as well, but the vibe I got in the dream was that she tagged along, and he really didn't want her there.

Anyways, once we got to the wedding I didn't see either one of them for the rest of the dream, but every time somebody would come up to me and ask me how I knew Sam or Isabella I would say "Oh I don't. I'm here with William and Kate." and they would say "Who?" and I would say "You know, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge?" and their reaction would be "They're not supposed to be here."

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #144 on: March 31, 2013, 01:27:58 am »

Here are my theories

2013:
This will be a year when things continue to deteriorate mainly because Kate refuses to grow. Technically, she is there and is supposed to support William and be a source of strength, but instead she's been nothing but a relentlessly clueless albatross. Despite a decade to become familiar, she refuses to learn because of a belief that to grow up and become smart makes a person bad or immoral. She's going to continue to behave like a uni student and see herself as an endless victim and continue to alienate the rest of the RF because of how she's pigeonholed people back into old roles that everyone was originally growing out of.

William will end his RAF career (happened) and he's going to resent living the cosmopolitan lifestyle that is now inevitable, but his ambition is growing. Things have been deteriorating for him since the engagement, he's lost his golden touch. As he becomes more resentful of his work, the Middletons will end up trying to use him and Kate to end up storming international society and James will continue to stay in the background as Pippa starts making even more of a fool of herself. Chances are he might try once or twice to hook up with an aristocrat, but he'll end up more likely to get a restraining order. Carole will put on endless airs and work on social climbing.

The rest of the world elite will get fed up with the Windsors and start cutting them out of things. HM will deteriorate, as will Philip and I think next year Charles will become King. Kate will try to take the world by storm on her own, but will end up making a complete fool of herself and of the British nation. Commonwealth countries will start to break away slowly but steadily and soon there will only be Britain, England left for William to reign over.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #145 on: April 08, 2013, 05:14:13 pm »

I had a dream in early March where I was walking along and to my left I saw Kate walking on the other pathway headed in the opposite direction and looking 6 or 7 months pregnant. I don't remember exactly what she was wearing except that her shoes were high-heeled brown suede boots which I thought was rather stupid since it had just finished raining and the streets were all wet...anyways I crossed the grass between the pathways and started to follow her and I was only three feet away when she slipped on her heels since the soles didnt have enough traction on the wet pavement and landed right on her bum and her water broke. Just before I started awake I knew she'd lost the baby, and have had a bad feeling ever since, so imagine my reaction when she showed up at Cheltenham wearing the same brown boots I saw her wearing in my dream that I didn't even know she owned. blink
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #146 on: April 09, 2013, 01:19:06 am »

that's kinda creepy... nervous

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #147 on: April 09, 2013, 03:42:08 am »

I know blink , I've also dreamt of my cousins husband and great-grandma (she died same day as Diana just after midnight in 2007) dying days before they did. sly

I've nearly died twice at 18 and 27, and just days after the Kate dream I finally crossed over while i was sleeping before being sent crashing back, again wopedo I'm alll f***ed up on that front....somebody better decide wether I'm coming or going Angry

It's the reason I chose Mandosiel as my screen name, in Tolkien's mythology Mandos was The Doomsman of the Valar (the gods that helped create Middle-earth) and keeper of the slain/dead in his Halls in Valinor. Mandosiel literally means 'Daughter of Mandos.'

Back on topic I did have a dream in January of last year where I saw Prince Harry getting out of a car as he arrived at a royal engagement greeted by a massive cheering crowd right after it was announced that William had stepped aside in favour of Harry as future king, mind you it was before the Vegas scandal, it might've been a possible future, I'm hoping it still is despite last years embarrassment. eating cookies
terrajoule
Baroness

Space. The final frontier...

« Reply #148 on: April 09, 2013, 04:18:34 am »

Interesting screen name. Saw that and thought "Manos" from "Manos": Hands of Fatelaugh Nevermind.

Royalty in dreams, eh? Nope. Can honestly say... Wait there was one. A jousting battle with a French King during the renaissance. Or maybe that was at a renaissance fair and not a dream at all. dontknow laugh

Mmm  eating cookies

I am a collection of dismantled almosts. -Anne Sexton, from A Self-Portrait In Letters
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #149 on: May 26, 2013, 01:44:34 am »

I did have a week ago two strange ones.One Lazy was sitting on the edge of a boat and Wimpo comes up to her and just pushed her into the water.Then I saw the side of a woman's face she was trying to open a bad of potatoe chips and Harry comes up and opens it with his teeth and gives it back to her,weird.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
ariadne
royal watcher

« Reply #150 on: July 10, 2013, 09:55:58 am »

i just remembered a dream that i saw. I saw prince william, harry, kate and chelsy. I dont remember much but we were all in a small house and there was a big ceremony outside. willy and i went to some place, there was a big building and a lot of rooms in it. I showed the rooms to him, there were colorful stuff and different kind of lights in each room etc ı dont remember at all but when we came back willy and kate were no longer together and kate has left the house. during the whole dream willy seemed dull. i met chelsy (she was so kind and lovely) and i saw this dream after i met her but actually the dream emphasized on willy boy.  bored3
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: