Royal Gossip
March 26, 2019, 11:02:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National Examiner  (Read 1155 times)
NicOfCA
courtier

« on: July 18, 2011, 10:42:07 am »

I have just picked up the latest issue, William is on the cover, allegedly stating his Mum was murdered, & that he knows who did it. I support William in any & all of his quests & endeavors
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 11:04:45 pm »

I think it is obvious to most of us that she was murdered, but it wasn't just one person. Too many coincidences: all 14 security cameras were off, the driver was drugged, it took HOURS longer than it should have for medical help to arrive, quick burial, etc.

William, IMO, blames the papparazzi in general and has a fear/hatred of them because if it.
Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 12:50:48 am »

I have just picked up the latest issue, William is on the cover, allegedly stating his Mum was murdered, & that he knows who did it. I support William in any & all of his quests & endeavors

The National Examiner is NOT a reliable news source, sorry.

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 06:39:25 am »

We know, but this is a gossip site.

Also, I think there is some truth to every story, it is interesting to think William is still looking for who is responsible for his mother's death.
NicOfCA
courtier

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 07:53:44 pm »

We know, but this is a gossip site.

Also, I think there is some truth to every story, it is interesting to think William is still looking for who is responsible for his mother's death.

It is very admirable, & I support William 1,000%! 

Just read something scary here at a website called lipstickalley.com:

"Scarlet Witch 
Bench Warmer

Re: Murdochs Face Grilling in UK Parliment! Gets pie to the Face

I now wonder what role Rupert Murdock played in the death of Princess Diana?

Direct Quote from London's "Evening Standard":

“rupert murdock signed her death warrant at $250k for each photo. made a lot of money dead or alive. no one else stood to gain so much”

Article: 'I WILL see Charles and Philip in court' - al Fayed | News"

(...yikes, "Another One Bites The Dust" by Queen just came on my radio as I type this...!)

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23387435-i-will-see-charles-and-philip-in-court---al-fayed.do

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: