Royal Gossip
August 17, 2017, 06:51:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Countess of Wessex (Sophie) Style Thread  (Read 39997 times)
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #340 on: July 05, 2017, 06:12:27 pm »

^ Well, gingerboy, the other ladies were appropriately dressed in slacks to get on the floor with children, but our Sophie was in a dress with a slit-up-to-their so she could show off her lady bits to the kiddos.  

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Qrvq_zGeOtQ/WBovTxv7O6I/AAAAAAAAV44/7b-b4mDAsyYyjcYqMou1DnqkzkInrlBdACLcB/s640/CwQHGxeWcAA616h.jpg

And here's another photo of Sophie showing her weight gain.  Really a terribly unflattering dress for her figure, just as the cream dress above was.  Her cook needs to step it up a bit in his fashion choices!

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-AyK4gW81TvQ/WSNJEV7JYnI/AAAAAAAAYKY/gc94FGS93o858jXCCfEsPi7JTHmmR2EggCLcB/s640/DAcb9DaXoAIqaiZ.jpg

Annnnd, Sophie is still a copycat, as we can see from her striped top and leggings from last week.   She is hopeless!    Hi

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pfNFpjQta_U/WVVIhTc_QlI/AAAAAAAAY0E/-AHOK0Vx3HkON49N5O8I_w1tjk-W1hz8gCLcBGAs/s1600/DDfdbqQXkAQkqHR.jpg

« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 06:18:43 pm by Miss Hathaway » Logged
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #341 on: July 05, 2017, 06:25:47 pm »

I really *despise* these earrings that are now so "in", with the small stud in front and huge bauble in the back of the earlobe...
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #342 on: July 06, 2017, 03:51:47 am »

I do think Sophie wants (or wanted to be at one time) the next Princess Diana. But like Waity, she lacks the well bred elegance and bearing Diana had. I will take Sophie over Waity any day. Sophie is years younger than her sisters in law, so I believe she sees herself as 'the youngest' and prettiest. Then comes Waity, who is a mistake from the word go. Plus Soph is at the age when most women (I know I do) want to be thought of as still young and attractive and having a teenage daughter is killing herself image.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #343 on: July 06, 2017, 04:54:21 am »

I think Sophie could have had a better life if she would stop trying to be a star and stop being so infantile. She's older, she's secure in her marriage to a faithful and seemingly passive husband who she sees all the time (more than Fergie and Diana had) and she has two solid kids. She's not someone who was ever an ingenue and she was never someone who was raised to all of this. Her fashion is too girlish and she needs to stop trying to be someone she's not and never will be.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #344 on: July 07, 2017, 02:38:52 pm »

^You may well be right, but still prefer her over council cath any day of the week, she leaves council cath at the starting post, shows you how bad council cath is.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: