Royal Gossip
December 18, 2017, 01:13:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl & Sofia Relationship  (Read 85667 times)
marion
Duchess

« Reply #420 on: December 16, 2015, 11:13:38 pm »

^a bit like someone else a bit closer to home?
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #421 on: December 29, 2015, 04:23:16 pm »

I wonder what the new princess received for Christmas?     And if it satisfied her or disappointed her?     Things have gone quiet in Sweden over the holidays.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #422 on: December 29, 2015, 09:52:03 pm »

^ well the emerald earrings everyone thought came with the tiara seem to belong to Silvia so maybe new jewels

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #423 on: January 04, 2016, 07:03:04 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3383845/Europe-s-earth-royals-Princess-Sofia-Prince-Carl-Philip-Sweden-dress-casually-shop-pram-ahead-birth-child.html

Kins
royal watcher

« Reply #424 on: December 11, 2017, 03:03:53 pm »

So I am new and have been working my way through all the threads-looks like I was late to the party here-most of the links with pics of Sofia's pre-CP life are '404 not found'. Either the links are bad or someone in Sweden did a good job scrubbing her past  dontknow                                                                                                       
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #425 on: December 11, 2017, 03:10:22 pm »

LOL I think that if you search on reddit you may have luck but it is possible you will end up on p?rn subreddits.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #426 on: December 11, 2017, 03:30:24 pm »

http://lovelolaheart.com/?p=1608
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #427 on: December 11, 2017, 08:56:33 pm »

^^^ She's been crazy whitewashed, to this day. She also still ignores court (ie CG's & Silvia's) orders. Baffling that someone like Sofia was allowed to marry in, that one I think no one with half a brain can understand. blink

PS ^ What is that bum tattoo? Looks a little Arabic to me in that grainy pic...

PPS ^ That article is gold, laughing a lot! Very witty and true!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 09:00:00 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #428 on: December 11, 2017, 10:06:03 pm »

^ what court orders?

Btw sofia wearing her tiara twice at the nobels.... that smells bad.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #429 on: December 11, 2017, 11:58:06 pm »

^ Wondered about that too, but she had it readjusted and now wore it without emeralds, with emeralds and with pearls since the adjustment/ reshaping. I wonder whether the emeralds were always detachable, or only since the reshaping.... Much better now anyway, in its original form it was fugly and I think not even Madde or Vic could have made it work 100%.

She was told to laser off her tattoos before the wedding which she ignored (instead wore a dress that showed off one of them and to this day she wears necklines that emphasize it); she was supposed to cut ties with Project Playground (which contrary to the spin she did not found but tagged along, and which is embroiled in a sex scandal right now); she also seems to have clashed with Silvia over Gabe's Christening and I think some more stuff, don't remember it quite all. She also doesn't seem to have many patronages, as apparently no one wants her as patron, so CG reshuffled some stuff. Which is ridiculous anyway, considering hat Sweden has a monarch & heir only system, so CP & S should fade into oblivion & private life..
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #430 on: December 12, 2017, 01:35:41 am »

I like how Sofia wearing her tiara now pearls or just diamonds  with emeralds  it made it look cheap

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #431 on: December 12, 2017, 04:09:42 am »

Sofia and Prince Carl Philip started shacking up in April 2011.  Sofia was hosed down and deloused to the best abilities of modern science.

Oh my,  laugh worship tehe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #432 on: December 12, 2017, 08:08:02 am »

Olya I hadnt heard about that... where did it appear? the press?

What happened with the christening?

I need more info about the sex scandal and no one wanting her as patron please!

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #433 on: December 12, 2017, 03:14:59 pm »

^ In Swedish press. Sofia is well known to feed the media and throw her sisters-in.law under the bus, esp Madde. Surprisingly she's had quite bad press (at long last) herself recently and it was also said that a huge tiff happened between her and Silvia over the Christening, which was actually badly done, sth Swedish RF watchers would notice. Eg Sofia's ridiculous costume and show. There was so much to read, I skipped quite a bit, couldn't keep up with it all tbh.

The sex scandal, "Fredrik af Klercker was arrested in 2009 for buying "sexual services" from a prostitute in Stockholm named Brown Sugar. And he has helped PP organize their annual charity gala for several years now, including this year." That's the major part of the scandal and it won't quite die down in the press either. Hard to sweep under the carpet, esp considering what the charity stands for.
https://stoppapressarna.se/kungligt/sofias-fest-med-sexdomd-adelsman
Sofia also went to Africa for "charity work" at an orphanage, but had the girls provocatively dressed and model in front of the boys, to "raise their self confidence". She also said that women were raped because they weren't strong enough to say "no" and all this when she was already with CP and clearly digging for the ring. She stalked him just like Waity did with Bill and then cheated with him on his then-gf Emma P.

I think the violent physical attack comments (which came fairly recently, a couple of years ago? when she already married in? Not sure, but the comments aren't that old, 5 yrs max) and her "chaity work" and links to questionable people (sex industry, apart from her sugar daddy days she modelled nude -even while underage-, boasted about kissing prn stars in Vegas and was in a saucy reality TV show) are enough why no one wants her. She also made fun of a disabled prof in NY, had a sugar daddy there and basically sold her body during that time. Then she had the bright idea to stalk CP and came back to Sweden for that. Worked out well for her. The patronages and events she has, like Sophiahemmet (private hospital) was given to her by CG, even though his sister Christina worked for them since 1972 (eg Wiki: On 1 January 2016, Princess Sofia, Duchess of Värmland was announced as the new honorary president of the hospital. Her Royal Highness replaced Princess Christina, Mrs. Magnuson, who served as honorary president since 1972.); and also Silvia's World Childhood Foundation is Silvia's only and Madeleine was being primed to take over (eventually, all in all Madeleine is the major player in this next to Silvia), but they had to put Sofia on it as well, because otherwise she has nothing apart from Project Playground (which she was supposed to drop upon marriage), Sophiahemmet and some diddle dims here and there.

There's more, but I am not that closely following to recall it all now and it's quite a bit to dig through stuff to find the relevant comments and links.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #434 on: December 12, 2017, 04:09:49 pm »

^ Also, supposedly Silvia stroked the baby's head and said something to Sofia after the christening, and Sofia ignored her.  This is on the video, apparently, but I have not sifted through to find it.  None of the family seems to be happy in Sofia's company:  Not Silvia, not Victoria and not Madeleine.  Victoria has been forced to sit by either a sister of Sofia's or mother (this time) at the two christenings, and she has a regal chilly demeanor throughout.   

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #435 on: December 12, 2017, 04:56:06 pm »

^ Indeed. Even super professional Victoria is rather frosty around Sof and her sisters.
That one sister who's Gabe's Godparent, she's a PhD (student or already has it), but seems to be as dumb as Sofia, got that shyte awful tattoo, didn't cover it up (wearing apparently deliberately short sleeves to show it off and generally being dressed more for spring/ summer than the depth of a Scandi winter), which depicts an upside down cross with a tail that seems to be used amongst satanists. That family takes the cake.
Kins
royal watcher

« Reply #436 on: December 12, 2017, 07:31:32 pm »

OMG!!!!!! Such a classy gal.....not.   Shocked
beline
courtier

« Reply #437 on: December 12, 2017, 08:55:40 pm »

Sofia is pure trash. A greedy, ugly, no bounds famewh*re.
Even Victoria who is her warm to absolutely everyone is cold towards her.

NSFW
https://s18.postimg.org/7ld7pmoc9/sofia-hellqvist-naken.jpg

https://s18.postimg.org/h5wucp0vd/N_r_den_svenska_utvikningsflickan_stod_p_topp_Blast_from_the_pa.jpg
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #438 on: December 15, 2017, 07:30:11 pm »

Another Sofia scandal, now that I mentioned it in the other thread, might as well put it here as well to round it all out:
She had donations made for Project Playground directed at her private bank account, that was somewhere at the start of the whole PP thing and she simply put out her bank account as the charity's and pocketed the money, until that was basically uncovered and she called out.

Seems like no dynasty can find decent people to marry into their cosy little institutions anymore (save for Chris & Daniel)... sigh
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: