Royal Gossip
July 20, 2018, 07:53:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi Everyone  (Read 2981 times)
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« on: November 29, 2010, 03:07:21 am »

hello
Thanks to Mousiekins, I've found you. If I unintentionally offend anyone please let me know. I probably won't have much to say anytime soon though, unless something unexpected happens in the next few months. Some of you may remember me from the RTF. I changed my name since the email I used on RTF was hacked and virus' sent to my contact list, so the account had to be deleted. Thus, I'm having to start over in other places too. I'm glad to see some familiar names! I love the new smileys and right about now I'm resonating with this one: :eyes: ...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 03:15:34 am by Earth Angel » Logged

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 06:23:19 am »

welcome

Glad to see you here  Hi

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 10:50:13 pm »

welcome6
My dear earth-angel!
Have fun reading and posting!
Just one question, what was your old RT name?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 08:03:25 pm »

Some of you may remember me from the RTF. I changed my name since the email I used on RTF was hacked and virus' sent to my contact list, so the account had to be deleted. 
How could we remember you if you don't tell us your old name?   easter-egg-basket
And why should you have offended anyone? royalguard

Happy posting!!  :northpole-dancer:

Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 10:22:07 pm »

Welcome back.  Good to see you here.

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 03:13:03 am »

For those curious Angel_Eyes is now Earth Angel ... Both me, the geeky intellectual with an active & imaginative spiritual nature    Hi

Glad to see some familiar names ...

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
spookyboo
courtier

Long live HRH King Henry IX

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2010, 04:50:59 pm »

hello & Welcome!!!  Glad you found us here!!!  Hi

Loyal Harry-ite#8
Jenee
royal watcher

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010, 03:54:57 am »

Ah, Angel Eyes...

If you want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money can't buy
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2010, 07:06:32 am »

Oops...Earth Angel you're in trouble hall-whistle

Hello celebration

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2010, 04:21:17 pm »

Oops...Earth Angel you're in trouble hall-whistle

Hello celebration

Oh Geez, What'd I do now?  sigh

Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2011, 03:12:35 am »

XXXXX
this is casually me!

And me again ...

XXXXX

~edited to keep her privacy~ Kiss
I removed her gorgeous pictures.  Earth Angel is really pretty, flirt
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 04:37:14 am by The Chocolate Princess » Logged

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2011, 03:29:00 am »

lips lovely pics

Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2011, 03:37:58 am »

thankyou MK! And to be clear: I don't think I look anything like Kim Kardashian, as she's much more exotic looking, but my body is naturally curvy like hers, minus the prominant derriere. I'm searching for a super dooper smilie for Contessa's birthday. ...

Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2011, 04:08:22 am »

Aw, thanks for the compliment TCP! My city has two castles, but they're not nearly as beautiful as the ones in Europe. One of them has been the public library for many, many years and the other now houses the YMCA Teen Center & Youth Activities Center. It has a great gymnasium/ballroom with balcony seating and people rent it out for functions, but it has so much more potential. There's no catering facilities, but the city has a ball there every year, bringing in outside caterers. Much of the castle is not even used anymore and the interior grandeur has faded! The actual YMCA is next door to the castle and is a beautiful, huge mansion that is very old and has been the YMCA my entire life. We have lots of big old mansions, some with their own lifts, in our historic district, yet unfortunately some have become fraternity and sorority houses, so the interiors have been trashed. I wish the heritage foundation took better care of our city's historical places, yet we've only got one mansion museum out of the many beautiful homes that are registered. ...   The UK and most of Europe still has that old world charm that I love! We here in my corner of the U.S. don't collectively place as much importance on preserving our history.

YMCA Annex:

« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 04:16:49 am by Earth Angel » Logged

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2011, 04:29:04 am »

It would be impossible to top what the other have said, but I am less adrift with you here.

Y.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 04:59:18 am »

aww    thankyou Y. ... You're the best!  flower

Contessa
courtier

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2011, 08:39:13 am »

WELCOME EARTH ANGEL

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: