Royal Gossip
August 24, 2017, 12:15:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Albert's Illegitimate Children  (Read 26640 times)
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2012, 09:52:49 pm »

http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u607/TheVisualThinker/PACWJGG/HelloVol1250.jpg
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2012, 10:25:20 pm »

Very nice photo.  flower

Jazmin is so cute.

I've read that she does visit Monaco and had met Charlene before.

[/URL]
berlin
Countess

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2012, 05:54:55 am »

Hmmm, maybe Charlene had a hand in this?  I just wonder if the same will happen for Alexandre when he gets older and the mother doesn't have to tag along.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2012, 07:07:11 am »

It's good that he included his daughter. She is quite the looker.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2013, 12:13:46 am »

Does prince albert spend time with his illigitament kids? Does he keep them hidden or are they very public
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 03:08:49 am by YooperModerator » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2013, 04:23:53 pm »

Before being public he spent time with them. Though more with Alexander than with Jasmine because the relationship with Alexander's mother was way better.

After that we've seen Albert and Charlene in a gala with Jasmine in the USA. But what that means is only speculation. At least he showed in public with one of his children but it may only be PR.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2014, 02:03:22 am »

'Why DOES the Prince of Monaco refuse to see our son?' Fashion designer who had a child with Albert claims it's 'impossible' for her 10-year-old to see his dad now he's married Princess Charlene

Prince Albert had a son with fashion designer Nicole Coste during a six-year affair
Coste says that while Albert was very hands on with Alexandre, now 10, during his first few years, he has now cut himself off from his son
She blames this on the Albert marrying Princess Charlene in 2011

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2614075/Why-DOES-Prince-Monaco-refuse-son-Fashion-designer-child-Albert-claims-impossible-10-year-old-dad-hes-married-Princess-Charlene.html#ixzz302nuNuaM

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2014, 02:10:06 am »

those Grimaldi's
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2014, 02:10:21 am »

She must need more money...
RoyalWatcher
Baroness

« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2014, 05:11:13 am »

regardless of how he got here, Albert should step up to the plate and have a parental relationship with his son.  Prince or not.

IMO< him and his wife will never have children.  Andrea will eventually inherit his throne.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2014, 05:15:21 am »

it does seem unlikely that he and char will have kids -
Principe Raphael
royal watcher

« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2014, 01:14:00 am »

I feel bad for Nicole, but she had to have known that the relationship would come to naught...and not even so much with the interracial thing, but with the fact that IMO Prince Albert has commitment and intimacy issues...
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2014, 10:08:29 pm »

Nicole tried to have too much media attention and she got burned. She was even in Monaco during the wedding.

However the main problem lies in Albert he has never considered his illegitimate children important. I still wonder what happened with the possible illegitimate children that was announced during the wedding.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
berlin
Countess

« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2014, 01:32:36 am »

i can se the only reason for Charlene trying to run away was upon learning about yet another illegitimate child.  If it exists, the mother is smart to keep out of the limelight.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2014, 01:34:00 am »

but it is foolish of Charlene to try to separate Albert and his son - if this is true.  Very bad karma.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2014, 04:23:35 pm »

but you think charlene has that power? she is only a doll

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2014, 08:02:12 pm »

I don't think Charlene is the problem; I think the real problem is how Nicole might have wanted to become Princess of Monaco, but ended up being the mother of his illegitimate son. Albert himself stated that his relationship with his children will depend on the relationship he has with the mothers. If the mothers behave, the kids will see him, but if the mothers pick fights and cause trouble, he'll distance himself from them.

This is something that has to be handled accordingly and Albert has not denied support to his children.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2014, 09:32:20 pm »

But support is not only money and it says a lot about him if he said that he will only contact his children when he has a good relationship with the mothers.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2014, 02:55:21 am »

This is the risk women take when they have kids without a wedding ring; second, she never should have done that with Prince Albert. The man is a ruthless SOB and is certainly someone who isn't going to let anyone push him around. She was stupid to get pregnant without a wedding ring if she thought it would land him as a husband.

Principe Raphael
royal watcher

« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2014, 12:29:02 am »

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: