Royal Gossip
December 16, 2017, 05:15:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Albert's Illegitimate Children  (Read 27833 times)
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2011, 01:01:14 am »

He could be doing it to prove it they are not his. That has happened before.

Anyway will wait and see

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2011, 08:50:08 am »

Princess Charlene’s first duty? To stand by Albert over new paternity test

It may have had all the superficial trappings of a fairytale royal wedding, but as Prince Albert of Monaco tied the knot with his reluctant bride yesterday, the scandals surrounding their often tense nuptials took yet  another awkward turn.

Officials in the Mediterranean enclave chose the day of his star-studded wedding to former Olympic swimmer Charlene Wittstock to announce that the Prince would have to take a paternity test for a possible third illegitimate child. A palace aide said that one of 33-year-old Princess Charlene’s first duties would therefore be to stand by her husband if there was another public scandal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2010729/Princess-Charlene-s-duty-To-stand-Albert-new-paternity-test.html#ixzz1R1hSF9yY

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2011, 02:32:24 pm »

Charlene knows he is not monogam, and what I heard is that she isn´t either. So this is an open marriage IMO. But of course it would be more than embarrassing if he can add 2 more kids (plus a rumoured daughter in Norway that makes 5 children  lols ).
I don´t like him and I dislike how he treats women.
Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2011, 02:37:38 pm »

Albert is disgraceful....plain and simple! It's one thing to have flings with random women, which is bad enough, but to keep getting them pregnant over and over?huh Obviously, with no protection, or birth control, we all know what's bound to happen. It's absurd. I don't understand why he continues to create these unnecessary and preventable situations. He seems loose and reckless. If you haven't learned by the time you're in your 50's, then you clearly never will.
Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2011, 02:39:32 pm »

Well, at this point, she knew what she was getting herself into, and it's way too late to back out now, so I suppose she may as well stand by him. I predict a VERY unhappy marriage!!!
Liza
courtier

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2011, 03:50:00 pm »

Yes, I agree.  Charlene looked so sad sitting up at the altar.  I also noticed sadness on the faces of the invited guests.  What Albert did ruined his wedding for his wife, the guests and entire world.  No fairy tale there.  A couple should be so in love during their engagement  and wedding.  Life is too short to be married to an arrogant, pompous, sex addict, if he is one.  Now all she can do is stay married to him for 10 years, give birth to the future heirs, file for divorce, take a percentage of his 4 billion and find a nice man who treats her well and is in love with her.  I wonder how he communicates with her, if he interrupts her, cuts her conversation off, undermines her, nurtures her etc.  A woman might come out of a marriage to someone like this with a lot of money, but it will usually take a toll on her emotionally in the form of depression, anorexia, addiction, co-dependency, which will then start to affect her physical health.

I thought the wedding was beautiful, the music was outstanding, Charlene looked so beautiful and I loved her dress.  Charlene really looks regal makes Kate look bad.  I bet William wishes he had married a beautiful, classy, elegant woman like Charlene.  Kate is really going to take a back seat to Charlene.
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2011, 04:04:42 pm »

Any news, where they will spend the honeymoon, has more pictures of her, she knows how to dress, the photos are good because we have a notion to buy clothes, she knows how to dress herself  easter-bunny

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
lux00
royal watcher

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2011, 08:14:59 pm »

Charlene tried to run three times according to today's article in the Telegraph (from French sources). Also says that she and Al have reached "an agreement."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/monaco/8614215/Princess-Charlene-of-Monaco-tried-to-flee-three-times.html
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2011, 09:29:01 pm »

I ever there were a reason for a woman to become a bra burning militant feminist, it would be this time.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2011, 09:31:55 pm »

Even Prince Charles wasn't this bad. He was careful and he would never have done this to anyone.

Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2011, 11:03:43 pm »

Sorry to say this ... but as I am Catholic, and second we who practice Catholicism, Albert took very seriously the words of Christ "Grow and multiply each other" ...  thumbsdown

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2011, 11:20:43 pm »

tehe
That's true!
It seems as if a lot of royal men heard that part of holy script, and took it to hearth!  easter-lol
but for some strange reason they usually ignore the tenth commandment of Moses, "thou shall not covet thy neighbours wife"!  bored3

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2011, 07:34:11 am »

Don't mean to throw superstition here but you ladies might have heard of the curse cast upon the Grimaldis by a 13th century witch, who said that none of them would have a happy, long lasting marriage. I have heard rumors that Prince Rainier used to cheat on Princess Grace and that she had an unhappy marriage.  blink

Third time is the charm but it didn't work for Princess Caroline. In her case though, she 'stole' her best friend's husband and it came back to haunt her. My late grandmother used to say "what you give is what you get"  and "if a married man has an affair with you then leaves his wife to marry you, you can be sure he'll do the same to you someday". Yes, karma is a b***h.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the DNA test to show Albert is not the baby(s) daddy.
Mada
Baroness

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2011, 08:23:29 am »

thankyou Ladies for posts and links !

Duchess Georgiana  thumbsup I heard about that curse too and sure it seems to work hard !!
I always found Grace having some kind of melancholy in her eyes after becoming a princess. She also said to the late Princess of Wales, how it would become worse for her once she gets married into the Royal family - words of a woman who people thought her life was just perfect. They played so hard to convey such an image.

My own conclusion to such a disgraceful behavious from those Royals is they may believe their world is a fake and the only thing they should do is to pretend they are of higher morals than the commoners. I'm pretty disgusted to witness such a thing.

Well, at this point, she knew what she was getting herself into, and it's way too late to back out now, so I suppose she may as well stand by him. I predict a VERY unhappy marriage!!!
You're totally right, Grace and Diana Fan. Totally right. sigh

Even if you are in a minority of one. The truth is still the truth. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it. Mahatma Gandi
Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2011, 08:40:28 am »

Okay, I must say I have thrown a fair share of stones at Prince Albert but I had a long chat with my sister-in-law who is a psychotherapist and she mentioned something I haven't thought about. She said Prince Albert could be a sex addict. A famous person who had this sort of problem was Michael Douglas and he did therapy for it. Sex addiction is like any other addiction so it could be PA has this problem  easter-think
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2011, 08:11:41 am »

I hope the kid(s) turn out to not be his.

Albert and Charlene need to be able to put this behind them so they can start their new life together.

I do think Albert is a sex addict, and he will probably need some therapy. Having a wife will help him, a beautiful woman who is always with him, but even she won't always be with him 24/7. What if one of them gets sick? And of course pregnant women aren't allowed to fly after a certain point when it gets close to time to give birth to the child, so he'll probably have to leave her home a few times for that reason. But he needs to learn to control himself. And she needs to learn new languages. Lots of difficult work ahead on both sides.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2011, 03:16:18 am »

She also said to the late Princess of Wales, how it would become worse for her once she gets married into the Royal family - words of a woman who people thought her life was just perfect. They played so hard to convey such an image.

Grace was actually talking about the press coverage.

Anyway, it's disgusting that a woman has to face this after her own wedding and I have to wonder, what on earth will enable Charlene to endure what are more likely humliations to come?

NicOfCA
courtier

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2011, 10:53:07 pm »

That is so creepy that she's skulking around and for those that sympathize, she could have easily used precautions and why hasn't she gotten a job?

Who says she hasn't got a job?  Why is it creepy?  She lives 5 miles outside of Monaco. 

She's not so easy on the eyes, but the kid is cute!
thtregoddess11
courtier

« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2012, 08:37:23 am »

Cecile de Massy, wife of Christian de Massy (who is a cousin of Prince Albert and the only son of Prince Albert's aunt, Princess Antoinette) attended the Spring 2012 Ladies Lunch de Monte Carlo luncheon {Source}. The Luncheon raised more than  €33,000 for Monaco's charity for autistic children, AEMA

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2012, 05:07:38 pm »

I just saw the photo in this issue of Hello, I don't own the mag so I cannot scan it but it was Albert, Charlene and Jazmin in a gala for Grace foundation in USA.

Jazmin looked cute but it's kinda sad that they have now a photo op but she wasn't invited to the wedding  dontknow

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: