Royal Gossip
December 16, 2017, 05:25:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Albert's Illegitimate Children  (Read 27834 times)
karla64
Baroness

« on: June 30, 2011, 05:19:06 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009911/Look-whos-turned-Mother-Prince-Alberts-illegitimate-son-spotted-strolling-Monaco--day-gets-married.html
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 11:48:47 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

[
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 02:17:23 am »

That is so creepy that she's skulking around and for those that sympathize, she could have easily used precautions and why hasn't she gotten a job?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 05:41:00 am »

Her son is attending his Fathers wedding so why should she not be there?

Also she LIVES in Monaco so she has every right to walk the streets of her own place.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 02:35:35 pm »

AFAIK her son is not attending the wedding.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 07:32:30 pm »

I have read is several places the son had been invited  blink

Anyway she lives in Monaco so being pictured walking the streets of Monaco should not be considered 'skulking around' it is her home

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2011, 07:51:04 pm »

None of Albert's children attended the wedding neither were they invited.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2011, 07:53:02 pm »

Alex is right they weren't there today, at least not for the official part, maybe for the dinner afterwards... dontknow

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2011, 07:55:36 pm »

^^ Very doubtful imo.

Albert doesn't have a good relationship with the mothers and not much contact with his kids.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2011, 07:59:17 pm »

Prince Albert of Monaco faces paternity test after wedding, officials confirm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/monaco/8612962/Prince-Albert-of-Monaco-faces-paternity-test-after-wedding-officials-confirm.html

benign
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2011, 08:14:58 pm »

poor Charlene...so the stories of her leaving him was true then....
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2011, 08:20:32 pm »

You know, even Prince Charles was never this irresponsible.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2011, 08:22:16 pm »

thankyou I thought they were repeatable sources but it seems not

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2011, 08:40:24 pm »

Again!  Shocked
Oi these royal men! what smucks they are sometimes screaming
Ever heard of condoms guy's? X-Mas_rolleyes

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2011, 08:43:35 pm »

Wasn't this before the engagement though... not that it makes it better, but I think the press are making this into such a huge story because they are unwilling to touch Waity Katie with a 10 foot pole. So they are once again making the "good vs bad" thing happen with these two couples. It makes me so angry!

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
Ella
Countess

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2011, 09:12:16 pm »

There's two or three rumors right now, one is that it's a toddler (18mo) boy living in Nice with his mom, another says the mother is still pregnant, and some people say they both might be his.

If either are true, he cheated on her during their relationship, if the one saying the baby hasn't been born yet is true, it means he cheated post-engagement.

Poor girl, I hope that they're not his and she knows it so that's why she went through with it. I can't imagine still marrying a man until I knew the truth. What awful news on your wedding day.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 09:14:57 pm by Ella » Logged
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2011, 09:24:04 pm »

I hope neither are his because if he has cheated even once there is a good chance he could cheat again

It must be hard for her to hear these rumours especially when millions are watching you.

I hope she managed to put it out of her mind at least for the wedding and enjoy it as your wedding day it supposed to be the happiest day of your life

Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2011, 10:42:45 pm »

Oh God, please don't let it be true. It reminds me when Princess Diana wanted to call the whole thing off then one of her sisters said something like " it's too late to back out now. Your face is already on the tea towels!"

Charlene is so sweet, she doesn't deserve that! No woman deserves that for that matter! 
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 10:44:49 pm by Duchess Georgiana » Logged
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2011, 10:54:43 pm »

^I think that the more apropriate was... I felt that i was a lamb going to a slaughter!!

My God!!! He will cheat her again and again! this mariage will end in a very bad way!!! poor charlene! She wanted to go home.. and I understand why!! I wanted to!!!

Mousie: if he is going to do the test is because he was with other woman!!!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2011, 11:18:53 pm »

You would think that a man of his age (and huge fortune) who cannot keep his pants up would know about condoms. Isn't he afraid of catching a sexually transmitted disease? HIV doesn't look at how much money one has or how beautiful the person is.

Maybe that's why Caroline looked so serious most of the time. She already sees trouble in paradise. Poor Charlene! I'm so brokenhearted for her!
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2011, 11:35:32 pm »

^Well I bet that Steaphanie and Caroline if he does something just  screaming sauer tease catfight prokates WilliamKate

I hope they do!!! He is 53 years old!! when he grow up?  sly

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: