Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 04:07:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Off With Her Hair!  (Read 1424 times)
The Alley Cat...
courtier

« on: November 28, 2010, 07:23:33 am »

I don't read Slate too often, but interest was piqued to see this on their front page.

Off With Her Hair!

Like a computer-generated version of a young royal couple, they are the ultimate Danielle Steel cliché. He is dashing, kind, and looks fab on a polo pony or stuffed into a uniform. She is unslutty, lithe, sweet, and Cinderella perfect. They belong on the cover of an '80s knitting-pattern book. They are very Spiegel catalog. (Yes, I said it!)

And speaking of foundation garments, who should design Kate's vampy wedding frock? I propose fellow brunette Victoria Beckham. This is her sixth season designing entrance-making cocktail frocks, and she has repeatedly demonstrated the requisite szooshing and draping skills for a wedding gown. VB can also give Kate firsthand tips on how to deal with fame, fluctuating popularity, and the ire of jealous women. (Female soccer fans regularly chant, "Posh Spice takes it up the Arsenal" at Mrs. B. when she is out shopping on Bond Street. Charmed, I'm sure!)

I'm not quite sure where the author's sarcasm is directed, but it seems to be another article dripped in mockery directed at Kate and her followers.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 01:29:04 pm »

She is unslutty, lithe, sweet, and Cinderella perfect. They belong on the cover of an '80s knitting-pattern book. They are very Spiegel catalog. (Yes, I said it!)

I take it the columnist hasn't seen the lingerie photos?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 03:45:21 pm »

To the general public that lives in Britney Spears, Kim Kardashian, and other celebrity news she is not as slutty.  But from the second Will looked at her  on that catwalk in that cheap and hideous sheer dress, she was seen more as an object than she was as a human being.  Now she will be a product to be controlled by the Queen and her courtiers when she returns.

I'd like to cut her hair... just like I did to my Barbie dolls  hall-whistle
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 03:54:44 pm »

Her hari is nice, but always flopping in her face! It makes me think I'm as old as my grandmother when I think seeing her photo: "Pull your hair back and stop playing with it!" She looks so cheap with her hair in her face all the time. I hope she realizes the future she has as an object, not a human being with a future as a respected princess. I see Kate paying in spades for the stunts she's pulled over the past couple of weeks.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 06:01:06 pm »

I hope that she wears an updo in her wedding!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 06:13:36 pm »

It still won't cover the years of tanning nonstop, smoking, boozing, plus stress from all that scheming.

Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2010, 06:57:58 pm »

laugh think if they tell her to cut her hair

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 07:34:02 pm »

It needs a few inches off at least.

But she never cuts it ir pulls it back because William loves her having long hair and having down.

But I think she looks nice with her hair up (better then usual I should say)

http://s788.photobucket.com/albums/yy161/mousiekins/Kate/?action=view&current=emma_and_kate_1618498c.jpg
http://s788.photobucket.com/albums/yy161/mousiekins/Kate/?action=view&current=143.jpg

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2010, 07:37:45 pm »

If she cuts her hair, she will end up looking worse.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: