Royal Gossip
November 12, 2018, 08:53:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Piers Morgan's Diary - Dinner with Fergie and the Princess'  (Read 6685 times)
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« on: November 07, 2010, 04:04:08 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-1326917/THE-INSIDER-If-I-Queen-I-make-Mondays-weekend-said-Princess-Eugenie.html

Dinner at Nobu in Manhattan tonight with the fifth and sixth in line to the throne. (Even by my shameless name-dropping standards, that sounds good, right?)
My old mucker Sarah, Duchess of York, brought her two daughters, Princesses Beatrice (number five) and Eugenie (number six), so I could get to know them properly.

Under November 1st

benign
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 04:07:53 pm »

thanks mk.. do hope these girls stay away from being a celebrity...
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 04:09:28 pm »

They shouldn't be princesses, imo in the future they will cause problmes to the BRF  looky

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 04:17:32 pm »

I think we should not judge them yet.

I think we should also look at them as individuals and not as Fergie's daughters.

It could be very easy to put Fergie's troubles on them but THEY have not done anything wrong (yet) and have always come across well in interviews.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 09:11:22 pm »

They're still rather young (20 & 22 )
They can be fooling around a bit until they're 25
But after that no more stupid things!
I did the same with their cousins Will & Harry
I hated the pic's of them tumbeling out of bars in the most ongodly hours of the morning
BUT:  I was basicly doing the same thing and I'm many things but a hypocrite is not one of them!
Give'm credit until their 25 if they're not more seriuos by then you can still  screaming about them.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
spookyboo
courtier

Long live HRH King Henry IX

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2010, 11:40:36 pm »

I think we should not judge them yet.

I think we should also look at them as individuals and not as Fergie's daughters.
It could be very easy to put Fergie's troubles on them but THEY have not done anything wrong (yet) and have always come across well in interviews.

Well said m_k, unfortunetly they will be looked at as Fergies daughters and they should be mindful of that fact but not let it rule their lives and prevent them from finding their own ways...  I think if they can do that they might not suffer they same judgements as their mother... IMO

Loyal Harry-ite#8
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 12:56:11 am »

Exactly Akasha, they are young and at Uni. Uni is the time to get in trouble  withstupid

Think of Harry a few years ago  easter-wink and now look  hot

You also have a point Spooky, that is what I am afraid of  bored3 Poor girls they have 2 parents who are not tabloid favourites  there

spookyboo
courtier

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 12:59:36 am »

exactly and if they keep that in mind when they do things I think they'll fair better... fingers crossed!!!  sigh

Loyal Harry-ite#8
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2010, 02:43:38 am »

What is it that they are studying again? MBA? PR? Law? Art? I can't remember!   dontknowtehe
Anybody knows? huh

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2010, 10:10:12 am »

Since Sept 08 Beatrice is studying BA in History and the History of Ideas. This degree combines the broader study of history with a more specific focus on the nature of ideas and their role in history. You study the works of famous thinkers like Plato, Aristotle, Confucius and Freud.

Eugenie is studying a Combined Studies BA at Newcastle University in September 2009, combining Art History, English Literature and Politics.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2010, 03:29:39 pm »

We shall see but everything I read about them doesn't give me a good feeling

But I agree that they are treated unfairly by the press due to her mother, after all William and Harry had a similar behaviour when they were younger 

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
spookyboo
courtier

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2010, 08:22:37 pm »

thumbsup

Loyal Harry-ite#8
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2010, 11:52:06 pm »

Cool  thankyou for the info!
The history of ideas huh  Sounds like part of a philosophy degree! tehe
Hmm politics, huh!  easter-think wonder if she wants to be a member of parliament one day, can royals go into politics? dontknow I guess she could go for the Higher house, that's where the noble and inherited seats are... right? easter-think

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2010, 11:55:41 pm »

Do you mean a Lord?  queeny

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2010, 12:46:49 am »

Yeah the house of lord's, that's the name!
In Flemish it translates as 'hogerhuis' (litteraly higherhouse), our political system a bit more complicated than the English though!
For starters we have more than 2 parties like 5 or 6 for each linguistic community, we have three such communities (Flemish, French, German) and each has a parliament, on top of that we have three geographic regions (Flanders, Wallonia, Brussels) which also have a parliament each and on top of that we have a federal gov with again a parliament and a senate! That's 8! parliaments for which we have to vote!
Add to that the European council and parliament and you understand why we have a election nearly every year! Shocked

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2010, 01:21:44 am »

Wow fun!

We have several parties too but it is usually a fight between the main 3. Labour, Conservatives and Liberal Democrats.

I personally hope that one day the Insane Loony Party get in  lols

spookyboo
courtier

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2010, 02:50:26 am »

you mean they're not, we're working on it over her, can you say phew no Christine Odonnell? that was close, haha thankful NOT!

Loyal Harry-ite#8
Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2010, 03:27:53 am »

you mean they're not, we're working on it over her, can you say phew no Christine Odonnell? that was close, haha thankful NOT!

I for one am thankful she DIDN'T get in... that would have been horrible!

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2010, 05:03:14 am »

Me too.

Although British, I keep an eye on US politics.

There is a British Political Party called the Insane Loony Party which I think is amazing  laugh

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2010, 05:30:27 am »

^really blink lols I thought you were joking about that one!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: