Royal Gossip
November 20, 2018, 12:45:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great HP fanfic!  (Read 1147 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« on: June 19, 2011, 01:33:28 am »

OK so I'm just gonna give you the link to one of my favourite HPfanfic stories ever!
Muggle summer, wizards fall by cannoncansodoff: https://docs.google.com/View?id=dcm39xrq_721hh53732x
The author also has the story on fanfic.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3421129/1/
This it the official summary from fanfic.net
A seventh-year saga that begins one hour after Dumbledore's funeral. Harry gets some unexpected and unexpectedly useful help from the Muggle World...so much that wonders whether the power he knows not is actually the British monarchy! HHr, RWLL

Personally I think it's one of the best ff works out there, because it combine two things I love in a way I didn't think was possible, Harry Potter meets the Windsors and get's help from PC in the fight against Voldemord! I kid you not!  thumbsup
It's a huge and epic story of nearly 378,000 words! Divided into 70 chapters, unfortunately it's not finished yet.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 01:42:45 pm »

I am a huge HP fan :U i grew up with his adventures  easter-lol

I hope JKR will write more books

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: