Royal Gossip
November 24, 2017, 09:14:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Middleton Article chat thread  (Read 31899 times)
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #320 on: November 14, 2017, 05:03:39 pm »

^ of the lowest order.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #321 on: November 14, 2017, 06:02:27 pm »

At first glance I thought that was Ma and not his wife! It's scary how much they look like sisters!  Embarrassed
Val
Princess

« Reply #322 on: November 14, 2017, 11:32:35 pm »

From another article

The whole business of Computer Futures was alleged to be highly questionable. They operated from Soho which is a strange place for an IT company to be based. He had money to burn long before they sold that business and he pocketed 24million or whatever. At the time of his first marriage he had an expensive house, drove  around in Ferraris, designer clothes etc and it was Gazzer who bought his parents the house in Bucklebury, moving them from a council flat or house  in Southall. It wasn't a flash house but in leafy Berkshire we'd be looking at at least 250,000£
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #323 on: November 15, 2017, 03:06:57 am »

All of their dirt needs to come out.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
marion
Duchess

« Reply #324 on: November 15, 2017, 10:00:20 am »

Comment from DM poster BertieBen - doesn't surprise me but surely of ma wants to be seen as upper class she would realise this behaviour is unacceptable

The social climbing Middleton's are a only couple of generations away from working class mining stock so inevitably instances of rowdy behaviour will raise their heads from time to time. I once sat behind a very drunk Carole Middleton on an Easyjet flight from Benidorm to Gatwick & the language coming out of her would have made a fisherman's wife blush.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5080557/Kate-Middleton-s-uncle-court-wife-attack-hearing.html#ixzz4yUcevoQm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Given that he is not allowed to see her or enter the family home without a apoiintment I see a divorce looming
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #325 on: November 15, 2017, 10:06:15 pm »

^If they get divorced, I foresee it being nasty. A lot of dirt will come out during discovery.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: