Royal Gossip
December 17, 2018, 05:29:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Middleton Article chat thread  (Read 45303 times)
Val
Princess

« Reply #360 on: February 23, 2018, 07:37:17 am »

^

Even HMRC allegedly told to lay off them by the palace!
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #361 on: February 23, 2018, 01:09:53 pm »

I don't believe that, sorry. One of my old uni friends (we are still close) is fairly high up in that world and it's just not how it works.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #362 on: February 23, 2018, 01:50:11 pm »

Withouth still being married to bill medd the palace would let the floodgates openn, it si their usual MO.  Right now it obviously does not suit them to do it, but one day I feel they will, and hope it is not in the distant future.  No decent family, including the royals who are so dysfunctional, want to see themselves with outlaws like the medd family in their midst.  In fact, I would be surpised if any family, of whatever standing, would want the medds around them. The sooner the palance gives the nod the better as far as I am concerned.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #363 on: February 26, 2018, 05:52:02 am »

One day William might have to get burned along with the Midds; this family has been openly abusing their connection nonstop and now the BRF is inexorably entwined with the Middletons.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #364 on: February 26, 2018, 03:23:01 pm »

Prince Petulant deserves to be burned by the press.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #365 on: February 27, 2018, 04:05:02 am »

I agree; I just wonder if whether or not the Midds can be challenged. Pippa didn't get her duke or prince, but she got her wealthy man and then ended up married to a man who will inherit a title in time. Kate is on William's arm and wears Diana's ring. James is a dolt, but Carole is not someone to be underestimated.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #366 on: February 27, 2018, 11:09:38 am »

Trouble with Mr. Orngina gaining a title in the future is it is one that was bought, not inherited, so no real glory in that.
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #367 on: February 27, 2018, 10:15:29 pm »

Yes, it's not a real title (as such), if she actually started using it she'd be ridiculed even more than she is now.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #368 on: February 27, 2018, 11:42:47 pm »

I do think that all the advertising in the DM won't matter now that James is going to start his spousal hunt. I am certain that this will be entertaining to read about mainly since James has even less than Pippa had going for her. James has no contracts, has no real credibility, and his entire family is thoroughly exposed for what they are. I don't think that matters anymore to the Middletons; a title is a title and I am certain that there won't be any compunction when Carole decides to go full throttle on James' behalf.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 11:44:44 pm by Kuei Fei » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: