Royal Gossip
November 24, 2017, 08:00:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Duggars  (Read 6486 times)
Nighthawk
Princess

« on: June 16, 2011, 10:58:14 pm »

More baby joy for the Duggars! 19 Kids and Counting stars welcome a new addition to the family
 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2004321/Duggars-baby-joy-19-Kids-Counting-stars-welcome-new-addition-family.html#ixzz1PTk4qVEM

Shocked wow
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 10:04:10 pm by Alexandrine » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 12:00:05 am »

wow surely some of these kids are twins or triplets right?
because if not, autch and bravo for the woman who had to give birth to them!
 Shocked

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 12:11:33 am »

Yeah, super. The earth was in danger of not having enough people on it.  Not supporting this. Sorry.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 03:25:48 am »

At least this family is pulling there own weight, unlike so many that have babies and give them away because they don't use birth control or don't care they get knocked up.  Also IMO people have the right to choose how big their family is.  Thank god they're not living in China this wouldn't have happend. 
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 03:48:07 am »

Not ever agreeing with that argument, NH. If each one of these children does the same they're gonna guarantee pruductive people? No. Great tax break, tho. The world should not condone over population. It's a fact, not sweet or cute.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2011, 04:34:01 am »

On one hand, the family looks really smothering and the kids are interdependent, which means they aren't able to have lives of their own. On another, they are having their own non-taxpayer funded kids and while there might be a rotten apple or two, there's always a bad one in any family, or not. That the girls aren't going to school or getting careers is creepy enough.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2011, 04:52:34 am »

They pay NO taxes, KF.  And the whole dang thing is creepy and over-cultivated.

I know I'm the creep on this, but this is just not cool.  How do you, even if we look at this as a loving, supportive environment, have enough time to spend with each child or pay attention to their needs?  You don't, so the older children get dumped with the job.  No.  Just...NO.

I've seen it happen in my own home town and it's a disaster.  I had one creep, who had 16 children, who would spend 4 hours changing a lightbulb and telling me how he was screwing the government.  He even got money BACK!

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2011, 12:41:29 pm »

They pay NO taxes, KF

Talk about a ripoff.

You have a good point, plus the fact that the girls are discouraged from going to college.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2015, 01:08:22 am »

Josh Duggar, one of the members of the family that stars in TLC's "19 Kids and Counting" ... was the subject of a police investigation for allegedly sexually molesting 5 girls, some of whom are his sisters.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/21/josh-duggar-sex-scandal-sexually-molested-minor-girls-sisters-19-kids-and-counting-tlc/#ixzz3aoz9IyJG

The Duggars Respond to Reports That Josh Duggar Was Accused of Child Molestation
http://www.people.com/article/josh-duggar-molestation-accusations-duggars-respond?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2015, 02:04:11 pm »

http://gawker.com/josh-duggar-confirms-teen-molestation-reports-1706150395

Josh Duggar of TLC’s 19 Kids and Counting has confirmed to People that in 2006, as a teenager, he molested several underage girls—including some of his sisters. Duggar also announced that he will resign as executive director of the Family Research Council.

The comments are merciless.

One of his victims was 9 years old.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2015, 02:05:17 pm »

This is only the beginning.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2015, 05:56:55 pm »

DISGUSTING i cant at people saying it was a mistake. and how that church just try to brush this under the rug. and they probably  made the girls he did these to feel it was there fault that they tempt him. disgusting family, and this rumors was floating around for years. i hope the younger kids can escape
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 06:00:58 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2015, 07:16:10 pm »

19 Kids and Counting taken off the air by TLC in wake of revelation that son Josh molested young girls and his parents Jim Bob and Michelle covered it up

TLC has pulled 19 Kids and Counting off the schedule following the revelation that Josh Duggar molested young girls as a teenager
    The move comes one day after the network decided to air a marathon of the show heavily featuring Josh
    The show has not been officially cancelled at this time

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3093182/19-Kids-Counting-taken-air-TLC-wake-revelation-son-Josh-molested-young-girls-parents-Jim-Bob-Michelle-covered-up.html#ixzz3atOMyUgQ

On a really, wrong, but hilarious note, someone on DListed mentioned that a friend of theirs suggested that 19 Kids and Counting might end up being the description of the number of kids Josh has messed with.

I'll show myself off of the forum now.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2015, 08:49:39 pm »

Founder of Josh Duggar’s ‘treatment center’ left after ‘sexually grooming’ teens and young women
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/founder-of-josh-duggars-treatment-center-left-after-sexually-grooming-teens-and-young-women/

"19 Kids and Counting" may survive the Josh Duggar molestation scandal, but Josh might not.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/23/19-kids-and-counting-josh-duggar-molestation-scandal-tlc-jill-jessa/#ixzz3b5Tcuijv

Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2015, 11:04:54 am »

I find it rather disgusting that TLC is thinking about continuing this show. Sure, it was Josh who molested several little children, among them some of his sisters, but his parents knew about it and did nothing, apart from sending him to a family-friend where he did some house-remodelling.

That is not only bad parenting (both towards Josh ánd towards the little victims) it is also a felony as they obstructed an investigation and as a result, justice.

And all the time having the chip on their shoulder of being a wholesome Christian family with 'good Christian values'. Yeah right. Give me a loving gay couple with adopted children that they love and protect as true parents should do over the sanctimonious Duggars ANY day.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2015, 11:59:55 am »

^I couldn't agree more.  TLC should just stop now while they're ahead and stop throwing money at the Duggars.  The problem is, people love to look at car accidents and it has always been that it makes people feel superior to watch people self-destruct.  Personally, I don't think we've even begun to find out all the info that goes on in that wacky family. 

But, I don't think TLC is going to get swamped with advertisers which, unfortunately, is their bottom line.  Not integrity.  If they do go back on, there are people out there checking to see who sponsors that show and are more than willing to boycott and are very vocal about it.  If that family hadn't been so sanctimonious about other people's lifestyles, I MIGHT give Josh and his father and mother a break on this but they haven't been. 

It's all about the money.  I'd like to know how much this family has made selling this "product" m'self.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2015, 01:48:56 am »

This is only the beginning.

As for Michelle, she's spent her entire life abdicating any responsibility in her life and so her response does not surprise me.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2015, 11:34:13 pm »

19 Kids and Counting' Loses Advertisers Following Josh Duggar Scandal
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/19-kids-counting-loses-advertisers-797995

Remember When Jim Bob Duggar Said Incest Was A Crime Punishable By Death?
http://www.thefrisky.com/2015-05-26/remember-when-jim-bob-duggar-said-incest-was-a-crime-punishable-by-death/?utm_source=sc-fb&utm_medium=ref&utm_campaign=duggars

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2015, 03:14:05 am »

DISGUSTING i cant at people saying it was a mistake. and how that church just try to brush this under the rug. and they probably  made the girls he did these to feel it was there fault that they tempt him. disgusting family, and this rumors was floating around for years. i hope the younger kids can escape

There is a huge difference between a mistake and pathological behavior. This is NOT a mistake. I'm all about forgiveness but the behavior around the incidences - Dad going to a family friend in law enforcement (who happened to be a perpetrator himself) to give him a talking to instead of actually turning the kid in, the overall hypocrisy (the robocall, Josh's now former employer), the victims continuing to live under the same roof, the fact that he didn't receive therapy but was sent to do construction work with a family friend, and the fact that the authorities weren't made aware until someone slipped Oprah a note - tells me that there isn't true repentance, only regret that the cat is out of the bag and the gravy train has stopped.

I do a lot of volunteer work with abused kids so this thing really chaps my hide. 

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2015, 06:00:05 am »

Sister of reality TV star Josh Duggar says he victimized her
https://news.yahoo.com/sister-reality-star-josh-duggar-says-she-victim-000514266.html

Josh Duggar was 'a child preying on a child,' his father says
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-duggars-19-kids-and-counting-fox-20150603-story.html

Josh Duggar confessed to his father Jim Bob Duggar on THREE separate occasions to multiple acts of sexual molestation against his sisters and a family friend, according to a new police report obtained exclusively by In Touch magazine.

The document also makes clear that Josh was 15 years old when he molested his 5-year-old sister and committed at least SEVEN acts of sexual molestation.
http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/josh-duggar-chilling-molestation-confession-in-new-police-report-59752

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: