Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 05:33:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A republican movement emerging  (Read 6421 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: June 16, 2011, 01:24:05 pm »

Everyone says that there are no monarchists in Spain but JC fans. But from a couple of months to now things are getting complicated even for him.

Today students in a uni here told Felipe that the borbones should go to the sharks: video here

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 03:26:01 pm »

I understand that the Spanish monarchy want to be able to choose who represents them, but I think after all is nothing better than a monarchy ... a king rules for all as a president will be guided in favor of the party claims and suits ... Portugal look to what has come! oooh ​​Spaniards pay less for their entire royal family then we paid for Portuguese president ... (Spanish pay 0,20€ each one and portuguese people pay for republic 1,20€)

More than that Letizia wears mango without any problem  sigh while here we wear our first lady with great style ... while we pay about 600 to 700 for each piece of clothing  sauer members of the Spanish monarchy wearing clothes that they used other times, and wear clothes accessible to all  legs  who are 80 or 90 €... With a first lady it's hard to control... thumbsdown

I think on the one hand, they must make the referendum, but this story of republic win  spy this will only lead to fall of spain!  sob

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 03:38:04 pm »

^^The SRF has no transparency at all. So the 20cents story is only a myth.

We only pay for the king around 10 millions euros for his "work" but he&family get more money from the state. Even there have been published articles saying that the state pays money to JC's mistresses.... And that Leti wears mango doesn't mean that she costs less to the state as she doesn't give back the money she doesn't use. So in fact we are in a worse situation as she doesn't dress appropriately for her position and she keeps the money we give her.

And that JC is unbiased is not true either unfortunatedly. It has always been known that he prefers the left party better than the right party. And coincidentally since the right has won the may elections everything in the SRS is falling apart.

I don't want to have a president of the republic, with a president of the government we have enough. It's not as if the SRF does anything important anyways so one person for all the work is the best answer.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 03:43:53 pm »

SRS?  dontknow

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 03:48:43 pm »

My fault I meant SRF

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 03:52:22 pm »

Let's hope that everything goes better for you!!!!  hug

I just say that Spainhas the most sweet princes in Europe... all are so cute  eating cookies

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 09:44:08 pm »

Quema de banderas y una fotografía del Rey en la marcha independentista por el desacato

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2011/09/11/barcelona/1315738881.html

Burning of spanish flags and the king's photo in Catalonia

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 01:50:11 am »

Yikes; Letizia does not really dress well for the occasion, I admit that; as for the rest, well, if the monarchy in Spain isn't really doing all that much for the country and Juan Carlos has a series of mistresses that might be supported by the State, I would definately say that he's ripping the taxpayers off. As for his political preference, Juan should remember that Constantine of Greece interfered in politics for parties he ffavored and then he got stabbed in the back and ended up introducing fascism into Greece, which cost the lives of many Greeks.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2011, 11:32:41 pm »

I understand that the Spanish monarchy want to be able to choose who represents them, but I think after all is nothing better than a monarchy ... a king rules for all as a president will be guided in favor of the party claims and suits ... Portugal look to what has come!  ​​Spaniards pay less for their entire royal family then we paid for Portuguese president ... (Spanish pay 0,20€ each one and portuguese people pay for republic 1,20€)

More than that Letizia wears mango without any problem   while here we wear our first lady with great style ... while we pay about 600 to 700 for each piece of clothing   members of the Spanish monarchy wearing clothes that they used other times, and wear clothes accessible to all    who are 80 or 90 €... With a first lady it's hard to control... 

I think on the one hand, they must make the referendum, but this story of republic win   this will only lead to fall of spain!

you go, Byechoc! i make your words mine thumbsup

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2011, 02:41:10 pm »

Los 'vivas a la República', cada vez más frecuentes en los actos de la Familia Real

http://www.vanitatis.com/casas-reales/2011/10/25/los-vivas-a-la-republica-cada-vez-mas-frecuentes-en-los-actos-de-la-familia-real-16279/

More people shout we want a republic to spanish royals, this time to Infanta Elena

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2011, 06:30:00 am »

Do any of these idiots understand just what it takes to create a fully functional republic? Each time the Euros do it (overthrowing their monarchy) it always turns into a bloodbath, mainly sicne there is so much grubbing for power. Each time it happens is mainly because there isn't anyone will to make a sacrifice for the sake of the country. The US wasn't created smoothly and overnight and it took a tremendous amount of self discipline for Washington to renounce his chance to literally run the country for the rest of his life.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2011, 12:25:19 pm »

euhm KF
Let's not forget your own civil war.. nearly a century later (1860's if remember correctly) what a bloodbath that was!
and that was waaay after Washington!
Oh and then there were the smaller 'conflicts' with the local native tribes as well!
I guess war is bloody no matter where or why it's been fought!
And history is nearly always written by the victorious, and they always find an excuse as to why they were right to fight it!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2011, 07:03:19 pm »

I remember all of that and the circumstances were certainly unique. I just don't think that too many European countries cearly understand that in the US, even at the time of our war for independence, we never slaughtered people who supported the King in terms of philosophy or personal opinion, as long as they didn't fight the revolutionaries. We dont' mind principles or personal beliefs, we just disagree with the militant part of it. We've had our issues (who has not?), but we didn't go on a wholesale butchery just out to turn in people who were part of the 'old regime.'

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2011, 09:18:00 pm »

Spain has had two "revolutions" against the king (the second one may not be considered a revolution imo); the first one was called the glorious revolution because no blood was spilled, we just made the queen go away. The second one came because the elections went against the king. These two are the only times that the king/queen was thrown out of the country. There were other riots against the monarchs but there was never something similar to the french or russian revolution.

None of the two republics we did have worked, maybe third time is the charm.  easter-wink

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2011, 08:50:17 am »

I think the timing wasn't the best and I don't see how in the future it is a good idea unless things are as stable as they used ot be before 2001 when the world was plunged into terror.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2011, 10:02:44 am »

^^^KF's spot on about the US' revolution against King George.  Yes, there was blood shed everywhere, but it was civilized.  We didn't go about butchering people who supported the British willy-nilly.  We just sent them home, hopefully penniless.

Our Civil War is an entirely different issue altogether, as someone from Kansas (myself) would say. Shocked

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2011, 08:08:54 pm »

The world was not safe before 2001... depending on where you lived.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2011, 08:21:05 pm »

err the world isn't exactly safe after 2001 either!
As a single woman I certainly wouldn't want to live in Libya, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Congo, Rwanda, Somalia, Tibet or North Korea
Not even in 2011 are these 'safe' places to life!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2011, 02:59:40 am »

The world was not safe before 2001... depending on where you lived.

Well, to be honest, the world economy wasn't in as many pieces, businesses weren't going belly up, and lastly, war wasn't as international as it is now.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2011, 10:14:57 pm »

But when there is instability countries find new ways... maybe the economic crisis is what people need to make changes.

On topic: According to a state made statistic Spain fails the monarchy with a puntuation of 4.89.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: