Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 04:36:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Casiraghi Trio Article and Chat Archive  (Read 68017 times)
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2011, 02:22:52 pm »

Just seen this & rushed over here!!  There really is no comparison is there?   Only 5 years age difference, but looks more like 20 years!   Look & learn Wasty, look and learn!

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2011, 07:48:45 pm »

Wow, Charlotte is truly stunning, no contest to plain, painfully stressed looking Kate.

p.s. I think Pr.William would have been intimidated by Charlotte, she's got European sophistication. Pr. William was way too insecure to pursue someone like that, imo.  William
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 07:56:54 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2011, 08:28:55 pm »

I agree that Charlotte probably would have intimidated Prince William.  Also, he probably never matured enough to look for the right things in a woman or relationship.

"A still more glorious dawn awaits." --Carl Sagan
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2011, 08:36:39 pm »

I totally agree, sadly I think, he really married before discovering enough about himself.

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2011, 10:01:59 pm »

I think they came from very different backgrounds and they wouldn't have anything in common imo.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2011, 02:18:51 am »

^ I think your right! Does anyone know if they've even ever met?

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2011, 03:12:48 am »

I don´t think they met. But Charlotte met Eugenie at a fashion show where they talked.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2011, 10:19:35 pm »

W&H do not have much contact with continental royals. Although I may be wrong but didn't Andrea and W&H attended the same party once?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2011, 02:27:15 pm »

I'd have loved her for Wills, but it'll have to be Harry now!   Sent Harry a letter bringing Charlotte to his attention (under the ruse of them teaming up for charity work) - & received a nice reply back.  So at least he's aware of her now!!

Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2011, 01:06:34 pm »

Recent interview in Madame Le Figaro with Charlotte, she talks about her career as a travelling equestrian.  Lovely photos too: http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=10005901&postcount=129

Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2012, 04:23:44 pm »

According to Female First, Charlotte has split with Alex & is now seeing a French actor.   No Charlotte, you're meant to be with Harry!!!

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/royal_family/Royal-55373.html

Grace
Countess

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2012, 05:48:17 pm »

Agree,pls Charlotte go with Harry! flirt

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2012, 07:05:22 pm »

Boy oh boy, would that be the cat's pajamas.  Kate would evaporate up against Charlotte.  Aaaaah, I can dream.  Come on, Harry!!!!

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2012, 08:08:28 pm »

Can you imagine the children of that union?! Master race or what?!

I did send photos/info about Charlotte to Harry, suggesting they team up for charity work! Received a lovely reply back!

berlin
Countess

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2012, 04:07:19 am »

I'm glad she broke up with what looks like a creepy young man.  I like that Gad guy; he's cute.  I've only seen him in Priceless and Jack & Jill, but he is memorable.
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2012, 11:06:27 am »

Yes, I do like him (super cute in Priceless!), but want her for Harry thank you very much!

Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2012, 03:33:39 pm »

The 24-year-old grandson of Princess Grace of Monaco has been hospitalised following what is described as a drunken brawl in a trendy Manhattan nightspot.

Prince Pierre Casiraghi suffered cuts to his face in the late-night bust-up in the Double Seven bar in New York's meatpacking district, which was witnessed by a number of top models and wealthy socialites.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9093588/Monaco-Prince-Pierre-Casiraghi-hospitalised-after-Manhattan-brawl-at-Double-Seven-with-Adam-Hock.html

starlite
Baroness

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2012, 06:11:24 pm »

I know this club.
Adam Hock is a successful, legit businessman who probably wasn't going to take any smack from a bratty trust-fund baby.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2012, 06:23:39 pm »

Yeah, the stories here are of exactly the same sentiment, Starlite.  Beaten up by somebody old enough to be your dad is pretty cool karma for this spoiled brat, tho.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2012, 07:28:03 pm »

Pierre isn't a prince; his father Stefano was a commoner and admittedly his mother's love of her life.

Anyway, I don't see how on heaven's earth he thinks he has a right to do this; this is America, not Monte Carlo and this country isn't his playground.

"My client is not Bruce Lee. These four guys are trust-fund babies who think the world is owed to them. They are like spoiled brats." 

They ARE spoiled brats, not like spoiled brats.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: