Royal Gossip
December 16, 2017, 05:23:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Casiraghi Trio Article and Chat Archive  (Read 68031 times)
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« on: June 12, 2011, 12:57:16 pm »

Hello!

I just make this topic, because anyone here knows what Casiraghi brothers do?  dontknow I only see them at parties, many with high profile starts and equestrian events or at vacation!!  bored3

They study? they work? What they do really?   huh just this?

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 05:03:50 pm »

Charlotte is dedicated to her equestrian career I suppose that she wants to go to the Olympics although her results AFAIK are not the best.

Andrea was working for the Quatar embassy in Paris don't know if he still is.

Pierre, I think, owns a business and I suppose that he is dedicated to that. He bought it from his mother and it was his father's before.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 05:07:08 pm »

^Thanks Alexandra... It was not Pierre that will be on Casiraghi business? I read somewhere that he will be the one that will do what his father did... thankyou

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 07:47:15 pm »

this is what  i  found on wiki

Pierre

[In June 2009, Casiraghi became the majority shareholder of the Monaco-based construction company his father founded in 1984. His uncle, Marco Casiraghi, remains in the position of President over this company, which is Engeco S.A/quote]

Andrea

From 2007-2009 Andrea studied at The New School in NY, receiving his masters degree in International Affairs. He then did an internship at the Qatari Embassy to France. This was the International Field Work he did for the New School’s Graduate Program International Affairs.
Contessa
courtier

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 02:00:01 pm »

I don't care what either one of them do. flirt
I'd marry anyone of them, preferably the oldest  one 'cause he's the cutest
benign
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 12:56:36 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2009037/Gucci-announces-2nd-year-collaboration-Charlotte-Casiraghi-Monaco.html

- shes gorgeous...
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011, 02:05:49 pm »

ITA Benign.  Love the blue shirt with the white trim.   Hard to believe that Wasty is only 5 years older than Charlotte - looks more like a 50 year age difference!

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2011, 02:35:45 pm »

Boy, ain't that the truth, A-E.  She's such a natural beauty and love, love, love the blue shirt.

WHY couldn't this have been at least an option for PW!  hiss  She's a keeper and can do a lot better, I'm sure.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2011, 11:34:46 pm »

She is catholic and would have to renounce her faith.
She is in line to a throne (albeit further away then William) and would have to renounce her position in line to the Monaco throne as William is closer.
Not to mention move to a country she is unfamiliar with

That is alot to ask of a Woman.

golden_heart
royal watcher

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2011, 07:59:57 am »

Pierre is cuter than Andrea for me ! ..... Tongue
Lady Artemis
gossip insider

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2011, 12:07:35 pm »

Ao when is the eldest marrying Tatiana Santo Domingo...I mean how did they meet huh huh? I highly doubt she is there for a title, since she is rich herself..I always thought he was going to rule over Monaco,,but the tables have turned..know lets see if Charlene is up for the challenges ahead...I mean how many babies will she have??  sly sly
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2011, 07:55:07 am »

I don't know when they're getting married. Hopefully soon, in the next year or two, because IMO people who date for a long time look awful silly. Don't they know by now if they want to marry or not? If yes, get married, if no or still unsure, it's time to move on. After 3-4 years, the longer you date the higher the chance of divorce.  bored3
Lady Artemis
gossip insider

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2011, 07:59:35 am »

hahaha I wish that where true for PW and Kate  Tongue ...(divorce time) That's good tht their enjoying themselves as normal young adults and pretty much of doing anything reckless!! I thought they where dating for more years?!? Do you know how they met?  huh
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2011, 09:41:45 am »

Wishing Charlotte Casiraghi a very happy 25th birthday.
celebration  bday-bash  box  cake-girl
Grace
Countess

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2011, 10:31:14 am »

Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2011, 02:30:00 pm »

Many Happy Returns Charlotte!!

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 02:29:31 am »

Kate who? Monaco Royal Charlotte Casiraghi steals limelight from Duchess of Cambridge as she graces cover of Vogue

As the granddaughter of Grace Kelly and the daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco, Charlotte Casiraghi was always going to be a beauty. But with her natural instinct for style, a budget for couture and a career as an equestrian showjumper, it seems she could really show Britain's young Royals a thing or two.

Now the Monegasque Royal has scored one of the most prestigious coups in fashion - gracing the September issue cover of French Vogue.

The 25-year-old is pictured with tousled hair and smoky eyes in the image by Mario Testino, while inside shots show her  in an array of pieces by Chanel, Balmain, Isabel Marant and Gucci to name a few.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2026381/Kate-Monaco-Royal-Charlotte-Casiraghi-steals-limelight-Duchess-Cambridge-graces-cover-Vogue.html#ixzz1V9QJmeWz

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 04:05:35 am »

All of that makeup, especially around her eyes, actually kind of dulls her face in the cover shot.  She's radiantly beautiful without it.

"A still more glorious dawn awaits." --Carl Sagan
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2011, 11:25:16 am »

Now, why couldn't Wills have married someone like her  flirt

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2011, 02:16:39 pm »

Eyeliner or no, that is one lovely and accomplished woman.  PW isn't even close to her league, imho.  Gorgeous young woman and with a real personality!  Imagine that.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: