Royal Gossip
July 20, 2019, 12:14:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A little shopping before her dazzling transformation for gala dinner  (Read 4446 times)
scarlett
Baroness

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2011, 09:06:26 am »

Dermabrasion treatments could be her best option, but from what I've read and seen recently, she isn't maintaining a healthy lifestyle and that will continue to take its toll on both Kate and Pippa.
Lauracrazygirl
courtier

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2011, 10:22:05 am »

She looks weathered and so much older than her age in that candid photo. Such a drastic difference in her appearance and demeanor from the comparison shot when she has to be "on" in public. Normally, she'd have a grin or smirk at the ready for any photogs eager for a photo-op, guess now that she's won the prize, there's no need. 

All your beauty suggestions are great *making notes* But I also think that gaining a little weight would do her the world of good in the beauty department.
By the way I added this shopping trip to the tallie. My count is 3 shopping days vs 2 public engagments (after the wedding)
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2011, 05:06:22 pm »

You're right, LCG.  Even 10 pounds would add a lot to her appearance and fill her face out a bit.  It appears that she has had some dermabrasion because her pock marks seem to have faded, OR she's piling on the makeup.   dontknow

No matter what you do, it's the inside that brings out the glow and I think there's not a lot of beauty within her.  I've seen beautiful women with a face full of wrinkles, but their inner beauty shines through and it's a marvel.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kingdom Hearts
Countess

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2011, 08:07:30 pm »

thankyou^^ I don't see her glow at all,without the fake tans she wouldn't even have a glow in the first place.

"The dawrf Breathes so Loud we could have shot him in the Dark" -Haldir
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2011, 03:48:56 am »

KH yeah she does use wrinkle cream there was an article that said the brand she uses before the wedding.If she's the model for it basically don't waste  your dough it does NOTHING from the looks of it. wopedo
 As for this article give it up DM of course nobody knew who she was she's a common looking woman and no matter how much you make her out to be the opposite you can't change the facts. wopedo
A man said she looked like a dried beef jerky.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2011, 04:05:58 am »

What Kate doesn't get is that the creams are pointless if you fry your skin.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2011, 04:07:59 am »

I think she looks painfully thin in both of those photos, but especially the candid one. The one without all the coiffing and the 3000 pound dress.

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
June
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2011, 09:16:59 am »

@ Yooper & scarlett: I believe her photos are being "touched up", hence why she looks much fresher at formal functions now. Mary's photos get that treatment and it's astonishing looking at her photos when they aren't.  TCP baking cookies
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2011, 03:35:35 pm »

Not a doubt in my mind, June, and photos are sent electronically within nanoseconds for photoshopping and sent back to any media outlet within minutes, completely retouched.  These photogs carry a laptop in their vans or have an immediate 'send' to their main source on their cameras for choosing which to print and retouching, then zapped back to the highest bidder to be put online or sold to People, TMZ, whatever.   'Happens all the time.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2011, 08:45:34 am »

She looks too thin and deeply troubled. Like something is on her mind and making her more and more and more stressed. She's really deteriorated since she started dating William and I don't think she will get better until she breaks it off with William and runs away from the RF as fast as possible.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2011, 03:08:58 pm »

^It's a very toxic relationship that'll only end in tears.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2011, 09:38:50 pm »

Yes. She looks like she has the weight of the world on her shoulders and I don't think she is going to last much longer. Either she will divorce him and become an international laughingstock (because of her ten year campaign) and William would get all the sympathy. If anyone will initiate a divorce, it owuld have to be her since William would be unable to cope with initiating one. Kate does not look like she's in where she belongs or even wants to be.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: