Royal Gossip
November 19, 2017, 07:28:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All About Will and Kate New "Home" in Kensington Palace II  (Read 56549 times)
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2011, 04:39:10 pm »

From the look in her eyes (and the bags under them) at the races I'd say it's over already.

Kezza and June I am with you here as I don't think they ever lived together in Wales - she was just an occasional visitor and as you rightly say were "playing at house".

What on earth can she bring to this marriage? She has lead a sheltered life from posh school to posh university to doing nothing much at all. She hasn't had the same experiences all of us (and the general public) has had of working hard and learning how life isn't just or fair but you have to deal with it. How bitchy people can be and the nuances of office politics and how to play the game.

This woman is facing a major, major crisis and I think it's already under way.

BTW Kezza ITA re your comments about the Palace has stepped in. That's exactly what it looks like. HM must have been itching to crack the whip but couldn't do so before the wedding as she would be accused of being an interfering old witch but she knows how it all works.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 04:47:21 pm by True Brit » Logged

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2011, 05:34:48 pm »

I think since the wedding the Palace are stepping in IMO. I have noticed there have been a few changes to William's routine.
I think the curse of Diana's engagement ring is starting to kick in. nervous

I think something is happening. Maybe things in Wales arent going so great or this marriage business to a Royal Family isnt as true brit mentioned isnt how Kate imagined it to be. I think she might be starting to feel the same sort of issues Diana and Fergie faced when married to the Royal Family. Her issues might be she is now being cut off in some ways to her parents, and is finding the family she has married into and that includes her husband, havent got the time to hold her hand the same ways her Mum and Dad have for her in the past.

It was clear during the engagement interview she was pretty clueless as to what she was getting herself into, and that William did all the talking for her. This housewife business in Wales was his idea, and I dont think its working. I think Kate may of liked it when she could just visit him and not be stuck down there all the time and perhaps on her own all the time. I think Kate is a needy person and so is William, and two needy people do not always make a great marriage. Both Williams parents were needy people IMO and that was a problem for both Charles and Diana when married.

I think so too Kezza, imo both of them wanted two different things in marriage, but Kate mislead Pr.William by playing the game that she wants the same thing he does and could accept living a Country life in Angesly. William is a bit of a dreamer on that front too, No way he and Kate could ever live quietly in the Country and play house after marriage. Kate probably has always hated having to play house out there in Angsley with Pr.William. She is a girl who loves London city life. she probably can't wait to get back into town, where she can go out lunching, shopping, having hair done. I think what she is going to find is that the Palace is going to take more control of her time than she would like. This is a woman not use to discipline and schedules, I think she's going to *despise* having to clear every move with the Palace staff or Courtier's. She is going to have to go through staff for every move she makes. The Palace is going to always know what she is doing now. It's going to be interesting to see how she handles it.

[/URL]
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2011, 05:39:43 pm »

SOOOO, where are we now in the Development of the D/D?  Are we in the two years off thingy?  Obviously not.  Is PW still performing his duties with the RAF?  I think so.  Is Wasty making pies and shopping anymore in Anglesley?  Um, no, I don't see that.  It's hard keeping up with what their 'plans' are.  They've tried selling so many versions of these two that I am utterly lost.

I think it looks like they dreamed up an ideal of what they expected and then heard differently.  Why PW didn't know this is what baffles me.  Wasty must be in a dither without having her family glued to her side, which is the only thing I don't see any visible signs of. 

Sorry, rambling here.  But, I don't know what to think.  I really don't.  It's this way then that way then oh no, let's try this.   oooh

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2011, 06:34:45 pm »

IMO I think WK planted dreams into PW's head telling him that they could be "normal folk" now IMO I think WK is getting a wake up call that Royal life isn't all fun and games like she was hoping it would be.  JMO  if WK can't cook which is sad for an almost 30 year old then she needs help...if she can't dress herself accordingly which we have seen in the past (panties anyone) then again she needs help...having her hair blowing everywhere then yes she needs help...sad thing is the Taxpayers are having to fork out money to this clueless woman.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2011, 07:37:22 pm »

IMO, PW was always dreaming if he thought for one second Kate was suddenly going to run her own house, when she never had to. She has had her mother to prepare meals, keep the house, make sure the house is running properly for almost 30 yrs.
All Kate's ever had to do was go to her room, dream and wait for Pr.William to call so she could go on some trip or visit him in Angsley for a few days, playing happy couple.

imo Kate just went along with HIS idea of regular-home life in Angsley to reel him into marriage. She probably never had any notion of living without help or cooking her own meals. Frozen pizza was a game she played to make Royal Prince William believe she was really being a domestic-goddess and he bought it all, hook line and sinker!  William  laugh
Carole and Kate never intended for Waity Katey to get her paws covered in flour in the kitchen trying to cook or bake something for naive Pr.William. 

[/URL]
benign
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2011, 08:04:34 pm »

guess WK couldnt do a simple chore eh so now PW and WK needs people to do things for them.. what a fraud both of them..

I agree withe everyone. Reality is setting in for WK and PW, looking forward to seeing how they cope....
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2011, 09:02:17 pm »

http://gawker.com/5809537/prince-william-and-kate-are-getting-servants-after-all

The interesting thing about this is that this is about the fifth article lately about these two and there appears to be a lot of focus on the actual truths in this.  I'm very pleased to see this.  The fawning, blind acceptance of her awesomeness is tarnishing in the light of day.

The difference with the likes of The Kardashians, Beiber, Coco etc having servants is that your taxes don't go towards paying for them - ours (as a British citizen) sadly do go towards funding the privileged and luxurious lifestyles of the royals.   
  BonnyKay
SCarter01 ... that is a fair and reasonable argument. Touche' ...   

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Queenbee
courtier

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2011, 10:29:59 pm »

lets just hope that she does not breed any heir ,and spares ,before then

Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2011, 11:16:38 pm »

The housewife thing lasted...what a month?

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2011, 11:43:51 pm »

Now why am I not surprised about this headline!  X-Mas_rolleyes
I'm just wondering whether they are naive to think that we wouldn't remember the older stories or did (s)he really think that housewife gig was going to work?
Or is it a case of "I say A to the press, you say B, and in the end we'll pick C, that'll confuse 'em!"  oooh
No wonder they lose more and more of their credibility and 'fans' every day!
Just for once my dear Cambs stick with one story will ya, it looks very unprofessional and childish to me, as if you don't have a clue what you're doing! (but then again that's probably the case here)
I could understand that if it were Kate but as I remember it was William who initially said 'no staff' in the first place!
He wanted to do it his way modernize things as he calls it, guess that didn't work out to well did it, Willy?! Tongue
Looks like someone finally ran into that wall...without a helmet! (Told ya!)
Pity it didn't happen before april...

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2011, 12:27:20 am »

Dear Kate Middleton: I Would Be Your Perfect Slave
http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/121402/dear_kate_middleton_i_would

to funny  laugh lols
Kezza
Baroness

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2011, 12:50:04 am »

RoyalReporter Richard Palmer
I'm told the housekeeper/dresser's role will be to clean and iron clothes for Kate. The job won't involve choosing outfits for her to wear.

Embarrassed

You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, which doesn't say much for you.

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2011, 02:43:59 am »

She won't even iron.No wonder she looks like a blow up doll and just grins and you can see birds flying over her head  easter-James her brain will IMO turn to mush soon. hall-whistle

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2011, 02:48:14 am »

easter-lol one must have a brain to have it turn into anything  hall-whistle
Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2011, 03:08:15 am »

Having staff on hand would have been useful to Prince William on Saturday when he needed to go straight from a Trooping the Colour rehearsal to Epsom Downs for the racing, meaning he needed to change from his Guards uniform – complete with bearskin hat – into a top hat and tails.

Poor baby... can't change into more then one outfit by himself (even that's questionable). X-Mas_rolleyes

Also their "I'm so normal and down to earth" BS lasted all of.... A WEEK! Anyone surprised... anyone? No? hall-whistle
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 03:23:00 am by Varya » Logged

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
June
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2011, 04:32:18 am »

easter-lol one must have a brain to have it turn into anything  hall-whistle
tehe  easter-lol  laugh  lols  Coffee screen

Too right, Varya.  easter-wink

The comments are scathing and virtually mirror what we say here. It didn't take long for people to wake up and/or to express their disgust! nervous

Honeymoon is O-V-E-R Waity! Get used to it!  snob

This utterly useless woman is a disaster for the BRF and by association the Commonwealth countries... I can't help but feel that the shock of the engagement is going to pale into insignificance compared to the shock of what is about to unfold ...  shifty

This marriage won't last, I'm quite willing to bet on that. Kate, Duchess of Do-Little is too much of a liability for anyone to take on. William must have nerves of steel!

Bella
Baroness

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2011, 05:00:37 am »

Hi everyone..I've been away & did see the pix of KW at the race..Something didn't sit right with me about how KW actually looked, her facial expressions, KW looking all over the place at times, as if looking for MaMidd who was in the stands & who probably thought she might be able to be in the box with the royals, KW walking with PH & the look on PH's face as if something's really wrong with KW & PW, IMO, actually wasn't really beside her..I think trouble's brewing for the lovebirds & I also think it's going to be over within a yr...hopefully she doesn't get pg because that would be a definite disaster in the making..Also, wasn't it said this would end in tears??
June
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2011, 05:20:51 am »

^ Yes, HM allegedly stated whereupon these two reconciled: "it will all end in tears". She's a smart woman ...  easter-wink

I wonder if the Do-Littles will in reality lead separate lives?  easter-think William may stay in Wales for the time being and Kate in London.

I've always viewed this union as one of convenience for whatever reason/s ...
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2011, 05:35:37 am »

I bet Kate will be a Holy terror since she is completely unable to comprehend that staff will be human beings with limitations and can only do so much. Working forty-eight hours a week is insane for such a small salary (17,000 pounds a year) even if there is room and board. That's qutie frankly slave wages and most grocery stores might pay less, but include health benefits and the work week is a MAXIMUM of forty hours. It's insane to ask that much out of one person for so little salary and for two people. How on earth do they need such long hours for? Can't they institute a maximum of say, ten hours a day, or eight, and then do what they need extra themselves? The maximum, for that little pay, should be a total of eight hours a day, normal working hours with standard pay per hour. It's ludicrous otherwise. There is no need for anything other than a dresser and valet and housekeeper who comes in once or twice a week/month to do the basic cleaning. Otherwise, Kate and William can pick up after themselves.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
benign
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2011, 02:48:15 pm »

Mirror:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/06/16/prince-william-and-kate-middleton-kensington-palace-servant-jobs-turned-down-over-low-wage-115875-23204244/

PRINCE WILLIAM and Kate Middleton have “put on hold” plans to recruit servants – after no one wanted the jobs because the salaries being offered were too low.
The couple will move into Nottingham Cottage at Kensington Palace by the end of June.
And as the Mirror reported last week, adverts went up at Buckingham Palace for staff to help them. Among the jobs was a dresser for Kate.
 But we can reveal at least two people who applied turned it down when they found out the salary was £20k a year – without accommodation.
- so much spin going on about this. According to Richard Palmer yesterday,
The couple's private secretary says it is his fault they advertised for a housekeeper/dresser. He was being presumptious.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: