Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 12:15:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rollercoaster Relationships - TV story  (Read 752 times)
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« on: November 27, 2010, 03:02:10 am »

Seven Sunrise
..they met in 2001 and officially split in 2007 and are now of course engaged. They join a mountain of glamour couples re-uniting for love.

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 03:06:54 am »

It depends on what the circumstances of the split were. If it was a fraught time, then getting back together is an okay thing, but if the people were the fraught factor, then it's best that the split stay that way. One thing I do know is that Kate keeps coming into his life and upending everything, taking him for a ride on a train that is bound to crash. I don't see this ending until a crash to be honest. I don't think that William realizes the mess she's made of his life and she is SO GREEDY for everything.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: