Royal Gossip
May 25, 2017, 11:46:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Edward & Sophie losing security.  (Read 16052 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2011, 11:11:33 pm »

I have no idea, but I think that it was Fergie who kissed an Arab sheik for money.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2011, 12:32:28 am »

Here are some of the details

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20134186,00.html

The Countess of Wessex seemed anything but as she was captured on videotape gossiping about her royal relations and trashing British pols. Her woes began when a reporter for Britain's News of the World, posing as the personal assistant to a wealthy sheik and potential client, set out to trap Murray Harkin, Sophie's partner in R-JH Public Relations, into admitting to questionable business practices

Sophie herself arrived for a March 14 meeting at London's Dorchester Hotel and, with hidden cameras rolling, blabbed away on a number of topics—including the breakup of Charles and Diana's marriage—while intimating that her loft connections were a great business asset. To make matters worse, at a meeting sans Sophie, Harkin suggested he could organize a sex party for the right client and even hinted that the jury was still out on Prince Edward's sexual preferences. "There's no smoke without fire," he reportedly said.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 12:37:18 am by Tatiana » Logged

Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2011, 12:42:40 am »

At least Waity hasn't been photographed topless in the back of a car with Chris Tarrant like Sophie has...she's no angel either  bignono

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2011, 03:17:34 am »

Prior to her relationship with Edward what she did was her own business.

Kate modelled underwear to snare a prince - she goes on official duties wearing no underwear and wears dresses so that we can see that - hardly the image of a future Queen.  She sets out to show us her altogether while Sophie has been a model of propriety since being with Edward -there is a difference.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2011, 04:55:49 am »

Here are some of the details

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20134186,00.html

The Countess of Wessex seemed anything but as she was captured on videotape gossiping about her royal relations and trashing British pols. Her woes began when a reporter for Britain's News of the World, posing as the personal assistant to a wealthy sheik and potential client, set out to trap Murray Harkin, Sophie's partner in R-JH Public Relations, into admitting to questionable business practices

Sophie herself arrived for a March 14 meeting at London's Dorchester Hotel and, with hidden cameras rolling, blabbed away on a number of topics—including the breakup of Charles and Diana's marriage—while intimating that her loft connections were a great business asset. To make matters worse, at a meeting sans Sophie, Harkin suggested he could organize a sex party for the right client and even hinted that the jury was still out on Prince Edward's sexual preferences. "There's no smoke without fire," he reportedly said.

One thing I am beginning ot learn about with business, is that if you are to meet and schmooze a client, do it in an office setting and not a hotel, room or a restaurant. Just do these things in a professional setting.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Kate2
royal watcher

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2012, 09:37:56 pm »

Do any of you recall the photo of Sophie , very stressed out, having an argument with her body guard? She was either crying or on the verge, out side of some shop, just prior to Prince Wm's wedding.  At the time I did wonder about that photo. It had a "personal" element to it, IMo. What possibily could The Duchess been so upset about that she lost control in public?
When higher ups thought that Mr. Manakee was getting to close and cozy with Diana, he was removed. When Mr. Cross, was getting to close to Princess Anne, he, to was removed.  Perhaps the "down-slimming"(?) could have been the way to remove Sophie's body guard because he (they) was/were getting too close! Just a thought... easter-wink

Edward and Sophie know how to work together as a team and do so very well!They respect each other..
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2012, 09:43:20 pm »

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theworldroyals/message/6179

I found it for you Kate2

I felt sorry for the man, he couldnt argue back ..  Friends say the Countess has a reputation for being 'grand'

She is also known for her short temper.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1380021/Royal-Wedding-2011-Countess-Wessex-wearing-Bruce-Oldfield.html#comments

Comments are quite interesting.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 09:49:45 pm by Tatiana » Logged

Mooster
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2012, 01:42:27 am »

I have read previously that she is not a very nice character, didn't the servants nickname her The Cow?

Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2012, 01:46:04 am »

I have heard that mentioned a time or two  tehe

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2012, 05:37:25 am »

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theworldroyals/message/6179

I found it for you Kate2

I felt sorry for the man, he couldnt argue back ..  Friends say the Countess has a reputation for being 'grand'

She is also known for her short temper.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1380021/Royal-Wedding-2011-Countess-Wessex-wearing-Bruce-Oldfield.html#comments

Comments are quite interesting.

Well, when you think about it, at that point the entire RF was probably on tenterhooks and losing their temper and being snappish at everyone. Wouldn't you if Kate were marrying into your family because of your idiot relative?

Kate2
royal watcher

« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2012, 01:09:46 pm »

Thank you, Tatiana, for finding and posting the link.
I just think there was more too it all then merely the wedding. Sorry , but my suspicious nature clicked on when I saw this. In the comment section, on page 5 ( or the first page) I posted a comment, with my full name of Catherine.
Anyway , Sophie has stayed at a hotel in our town, at least 2 or 3 times. All the staff dealing with her, found her to be very friendly and easy to please..
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2012, 04:05:50 pm »

It seems odd? If HM has to do with this I doubt she is the only one. Maybe both their security was reduced?

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2012, 04:54:22 am »

Well, when you think about it, at that point the entire RF was probably on tenterhooks and losing their temper and being snappish at everyone. Wouldn't you if Kate were marrying into your family because of your idiot relative?

errrr... I believe Sophie has been the same person since 1996, when Kate wasnt even a blink in Will's eye.

People tend to watch their manners around different staff, with their own staff is quite another story.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 04:56:14 am by Tatiana » Logged

Mooster
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2012, 01:10:17 pm »

http://www.orange.co.uk/images/editorial/sophie-wessex-031108-480.jpg

Sophie flashing the royal boob.  The photo is pixellated but I remember the original article and you could quite clearly see the lot  naughty say what you like about Kate but even she hasn't revealed this much!

Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2012, 01:38:22 am »

laugh

Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2012, 04:05:23 am »

http://www.orange.co.uk/images/editorial/sophie-wessex-031108-480.jpg

Sophie flashing the royal boob.  The photo is pixellated but I remember the original article and you could quite clearly see the lot  naughty say what you like about Kate but even she hasn't revealed this much!

That we know of!

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2012, 05:23:01 am »

Everybody's 'special'.  I get that mentality.  But, everybody's, um, not special.

That's what it comes down to, doesn't it?  The Brits don't seem to understand that our Security is for Bodily Defense. 

We honestly believe that the UK security is for defense of unsavory misbehavior, barring HM.  The rest, to us, seems silly because no other member of the royal family does anything that we find noteworthy.  And even if it's noteworthy, that doesn't require high-level defense.

Our point is, get an agenda, get a stature, then get defense.  Otherwise, there's corn to raise.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Contessa
courtier

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2012, 12:54:34 pm »

When that boob shot was taken Sophie wasn't dating Edward then was she?

In all honesty, I think there's more to it than what we've been told as to why the BG has been let go.
Maybe he left.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2012, 12:56:50 am »

That's what it comes down to, doesn't it?  The Brits don't seem to understand that our Security is for Bodily Defense.

I think the Brits fail to understand just how high a target even our ex-presidents are. They are the most powerful people in the world and quite frankly the President is exposed to a lot of information, that if gotten by our enemies, could result in the annihilation of our country. The President just runs everything and I don't see how on earth it is the same as guarding members of the RF.

We honestly believe that the UK security is for defense of unsavory misbehavior, barring HM.  The rest, to us, seems silly because no other member of the royal family does anything that we find noteworthy.  And even if it's noteworthy, that doesn't require high-level defense.

I have to agree with you there and to me it sounds like the security guards are seriously underappreciated by the RF. The RF makes their job harder each time the royals hang out with unsavory types and how the royals don't let security run background checks on eople, like William did in getting involved with Kate.

Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2012, 01:01:23 am »

Really ? ..  what about when Earl Mountbatten was assinated with members of his family?

Or when bombs with nails in them were detonated and killed numerous horses and injured soldiers in a parade in London ?

I believe Queen Victoria had 7 attempts on her life.

Two of the attempts occurred within two days of each other! One of the Queen’s attempted assassins shot at her and escaped, so the Prime Minister used her as bait to catch him. She and her husband returned to the same location (along with plainclothes police officers) two days later to draw out the gunman. The crazy thing was, this plan actually worked!

In addition to assassination attempts, she also had a crazy man chase her on her carriage claiming that she stole the throne from him, and another man hit her in the face with his cane!

Three of the assassination attempts occurred in the same year. Three of her would-be assassins received reduced sentences because their pistols were either broken or improperly loaded. Four of the attempts occurred in the same location, on Constitution Hill. Three of her attackers were found to be insane, and were sent to mental institutions instead of prison.

None of her attackers were given the death penalty, and only one a life sentence (the one who attacked her twice). Three of the attackers (including the crazy man that chased her) went to a mental asylum, though one of them was released after 7 years and allowed to leave the country. Two of the attackers were transported to Australia for 7 years, one received only an 18-month sentence, and one was caned 20 times and given a 1 year prison sentence. Victoria wasn’t thrilled about all of the light sentences. At the Queen’s insistence, the laws were changed so that defendants could be found both “insane” AND “guilty”.

Yes I believe we Brits do "get it".
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 01:05:16 am by Tatiana » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: