Royal Gossip
December 14, 2017, 08:24:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'I have designed Kate Middleton's bridal lingerie'  (Read 896 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« on: November 26, 2010, 07:13:11 pm »

'I have designed Kate Middleton's bridal lingerie', ambitious Michelle Mone reveals after receiving her OBE

Ultimo boss Michelle Mone received an OBE from Princess Anne at Buckingham Palace today, and the ambitious businesswoman already has her sights set on designing Kate Middleton’s bridal lingerie.
Michelle took the opportunity to reveal her vision for Miss Middleton, saying: ‘I have designed Kate's bridal lingerie for her, and I'm going to send the designs to her. I think Ultimo fits with her image.’
And the 39-year-old even arrived in one of her own designs - a bespoke low-cut corset, which revealed a sheer bra underneath, created especially for the event.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1333046/I-designed-Kate-Middletons-bridal-lingerie-Michelle-Mone-reveals-Buckingham-Palace-receiving-OBE.html#ixzz16PvOLqqT

My my, another trashy designer bragging about being connected to Kate Middleton, plus, I'm sure lingerie will bring back plenty of memories on how they first met; the more I hear about this wedding, the more I feel like some elderly dowager who clutches her heart at all the tackiness surrounding this wedding.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
DrWonderWoman
courtier

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 08:09:45 pm »

Talk about being so arrogant that you just jump the gun like that! She should have waited to be asked.... this is just tacky.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 08:34:34 pm »

Appropriate such behavior is in keeping with the Midds. Note how whenever Kate is mentioned, it most certainly isn't by a head of state or business tycoon (and Carole doesn't count), but by the trashy jet set and the gutter press.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: