Royal Gossip
June 20, 2018, 11:59:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spoofs and other fun on the Wedding  (Read 29712 times)
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2011, 05:48:10 pm »

It better be a hoax.  Talk about bad taste!  It screams volumes, tho, about how this whole disaster is viewed, tho.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2011, 05:52:22 pm »

Why beat around the bush, why not simply bring Diana's corpse to sit in one of the chairs?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2011, 05:56:44 pm »

I hope this is a hoax, the minute he proposed to WK it was bad taste. OOO.. Why not just bring a Diana Impersonator there or her corpse, again it all has to be about diana let the woman rest or haunt WK in her sleep.  sauer

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2011, 05:59:09 pm »

QEII and Charles are paying for this I don't believe they will allow it  Lips Sealed

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2011, 06:00:52 pm »

PD haunting KM in her sleep; I like it!

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2011, 08:10:59 pm »

Why beat around the bush, why not simply bring Diana's corpse to sit in one of the chairs? 

That's what somebody suggested when it was obvious this was going to be a Dianafest from the get go.Why not dress Middleton in Diana's old wedding dress and she could wear Diana's suits too in the future. ick

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2011, 11:52:12 pm »

As outdated as Di's outfits are by now, they'd be an improvement on her current 'style'.

Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2011, 11:58:21 pm »

Alright, is this a joke? I haven't heard anything about this on TV. It's very tacky. Please don't be true, for goodness sake.

Angry runforhills
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2011, 12:12:37 am »

It's a joke I believe. A satire to the whole thing...

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2011, 02:32:44 am »

You always have the wittiest and funniest posts! They make laugh.
 easter-lol laugh easter-lol laugh easter-lol laugh
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2011, 07:23:48 pm »

I appreciate the compliments thankyou. This is really creepy of them, this is like having a wedding, but not making it about the couple, but about someone else to generate a full attendance of guests. Like inviting someone socially prominent to ensure acceptance of an invitation to a party, bascially using someoen as an attraction.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Contessa
courtier

« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2011, 09:33:20 pm »

I think it's cruel to put something like this out there. It's taking away from a couple about to marry - whether we like them or not.
But if true, it's the only attraction that's going to get the audience in.
One billion my foot.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2011, 12:13:01 am »

laugh laugh laugh
Who ever said that the brit's have no sense of humour is so dead wrong!
I nearly choked on my aiki noodles reading that article!
 laugh easter-lol tehe

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2011, 02:03:14 am »

You'll love this one. I posted about the TV series Big Fat Gypsy Weddings on an earlier thread and suggested Kate might have one like it. DM must have been reading because they've come up with this one. Will await the comments with interest.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1353873/My-Big-Fat-Royal-Gypsy-Wedding-How-Kate-look-marrying-traveller-style.html

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2011, 02:12:38 am »

Woah now that's what lazy's wedding should look like.   laugh laugh easter-lol easter-lol

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
pyrenees
courtier

« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2011, 02:15:47 am »

Haha spot on. Uncanny resemblance at some angles.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2011, 02:20:26 am »

I nearly rolled out of my seat laughing when I saw those pic's!  lmao
They sure did a good thing with the lookalike and the bottle she's holding! laugh
Mousie has an original kate pic of here holding a bottle at a charity event, it was somewhere in a church I think?
And that pose with the sigaret.... does that mean KM still smokes?
I thought she quit months ago! hall-whistle

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2011, 02:25:56 am »

Yep I thought thye model was a really striking likeness. She must still be smoking as it's amentioned in the new thread I just started comparing her wedding to Kate Moss's. OUCH! (Again I'm still stunned by that one).  Shocked

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
benign
Duchess

« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2011, 02:27:51 am »

DM making fun of Kate WTF  laugh laugh laugh its so like Kate too with the ciggies, drinks and etc  laugh
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2011, 02:34:12 am »

laugh easter-lol laugh easter-lol laugh easter-lol laugh easter-lol laugh easter-lol laugh easter-lol laugh easter-lol laugh

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: