Royal Gossip
November 18, 2017, 02:30:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spoofs and other fun on the Wedding  (Read 27084 times)
The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2010, 03:43:53 pm »

My best friend and her boyfriend who live in London are coming to visit me round the time of the wedding.  They say that they "just want the holiday, and would rather spend it drinking Mint Juleps and betting on horses at Churchill Downs."  They also said that horses are more exciting than waiting outside a church for an ugly woman to wave at the crowd.

I have a feeling that many are just going to take the holiday, not show up, nor watch it on TV.
Jenee
royal watcher

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2010, 04:16:45 pm »

I may not like Kate, but she's hardly ugly.  blink

If you want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money can't buy
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2010, 04:26:43 pm »

She's hardly stunning either Embarrassed

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2011, 02:25:15 am »

http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2011/01/06/royal-wedding-to-feature-3d-holographic-diana/

easter-lol laugh

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2011, 02:57:55 am »

I can't believe this is so tacky beyond believe and morbid someway.  Shocked

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
benign
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2011, 03:04:29 am »

laugh laugh laugh dont give SJP any ideas seriously  laugh laugh
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2011, 03:54:31 am »

Who's idea was this way? Is the bride to be so horrid that Diana's "spirit" has to be involved in this weird wedding so people forget a bit how horrid the bride to be is. The article said that Diana's word came out all wrong.Just imagine on the wedding day if suddendly Diana's voice says outloud "William don't do it!" -lol-

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
June
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2011, 04:01:26 am »

easter-lol

I love that picture of Elizabeth Taylor, Magnolia - just splendid - and a reminder of what true beauty really looks like.  thumbsup
Ella
Countess

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2011, 04:33:36 am »

Oh, wow, how sad is it that for a split second, I found it believable due to everything we've heard so far?

It'd be hilarious though. I'd definitely watch!
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2011, 04:40:20 am »

Sorry meant to say Anyway.
Thanks June very beautiful face.  flirt
Sorry not even something as cheesy as that can make me watch the grinning Lazy.  snob

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2011, 05:06:19 am »

Gosh, you guys had me goin' there for a minute, which says a lot about this dumba$$ wedding.   Diana must be a twirling dervish by now.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2011, 11:43:08 am »

WTF huh laugh

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2011, 11:49:33 am »

blink they must be kiding?   royalguard

And kate will aloud that?   :eyes:

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Queenbee
courtier

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2011, 01:13:49 pm »

either kate is insane to suggest it ,or William has an Oedipus complex to .either way they are abusing Diana's memory for their own gain disgusting

Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2011, 01:44:40 pm »

Is this satire?  lols
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2011, 03:46:36 pm »

Yes it is. And very amusing if in somewhat dubious taste.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2011, 04:31:41 pm »

Nooo way!  noway

poor Kate easter-lol she will never be free of Diana

maybe they will make a life sized Diana doll which they will place next to the couple in the official family wedding photo X-Mas_rolleyes

‘There is a lot of pressure to get this right on the day,’ said Royal holograph operator, Field Marshall Peter Chigley. ‘In one of the rehearsals somebody programmed in the wrong hologram and we ended up with Princess Leia saying: ‘Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi’ – which, of course, would be quite inappropriate.’

Oh I hope something like that will go wrong!!! laugh

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2011, 05:14:57 pm »

There'll be some goofup.  There always is.  My money's on KM fainting.  Good attention-sympathy-getting routine.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2011, 05:42:11 pm »

laugh laugh laugh

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2011, 05:44:58 pm »

OK girls.. this is a joke, right?  royalguard

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: