Royal Gossip
May 28, 2017, 05:48:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen & DoE Relationship  (Read 14050 times)
marion
Duchess

« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2016, 08:10:03 am »

^I should think there are more skeletons in that famliy's cupboards than the local graveyard.

Phiilp wouldn't need to be out of the country for betty to get herself knocked up by another man.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2016, 10:13:54 am »

Obviously not, but him being close by would be a bit weird, would it not? And her being so busy during the day (not kidding about barely having time to use the restroom) and with him at night, together most of the time, when would she have time for an affair during the months that Andrew and Edward would have been conceived? Her holidays are in August/September and December/January... which would mean the birth months would be May/June or September/October. Not February and March.

I think Elizabeth loves Philip too much to cheat. She had a crush on him since she was 13. He has always been the man in her life. They could have separated even if not officially divorced, and assuming they both make it to then, they'll celebrate their 70th anniversary next year.

IF it turned out that the QM was born out of wedlock, that wouldn't have an effect on anything because she was the consort and not the heir. The heir has to be legitimate; consorts don't reign. And how would the Midds know about HM's mother? Would they dig up her body to do a DNA test to see if the claim was true?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2016, 03:35:19 pm »

^

There were very strong rumours that Lord Portchester QE's late racing manager was the father of Andrew.  The likeness is striking too.  It's is said that one of the reasons that QE hasn't rattled any cages re the Midds shenanigans is because a lot of this would come out along with the fact that Helen Roget, the French cook was the mother of the QM and her younger brother.  Too many skeletons in the cupboard to risk allegedly.

The only thing is the QM is the image of her mother (not a French cook).
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2016, 04:37:54 pm »

Moved some comments here.

I also disagree that QE cheated. I think she is super religious and traditional and cheating would be against her morals.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #104 on: February 02, 2017, 12:46:11 am »

Her betrothal to Prince Philip was a joyous occasion for Princess Elizabeth.   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIyhwDSWK-E         loveshower loveshower loveshower loveshower loveshower
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #105 on: February 02, 2017, 01:21:47 am »

I think people look for scandal when there isn't any - I do not doubt they had ups and downs in their marriage - who does not?  But the Queen would not cheat - too much at risk - too religious and too much a sense of duty.  Not to mention how much she adores PP. 

Even if HM cheated - do you really think she would be stupid enough to have gotten pregnant?  Under what circumstances does anyone think PP is the sort of man to raise another man's child as his own? 

Then there is the reality that Edward is a true Windsor in his appearance - and while Andy escaped the balding gene - he otherwise looks like a Windsor.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2017, 10:45:06 am »

One of QE's most famous comments about PP was that she expected loyalty not fidelity.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2017, 06:23:51 pm »

^ Yes, I remember that comment well.  IMO randy andy looks just like his alleged bio father.  As for who fathered Edward, no reason why he still can´t look just like his mother is there, hence the windsor look, and for all we know he might have the temperament of his alleged bio father.  If philip could have multiple affairs then why can´t HM.  She had the heir, presumably bio father philip.  Plenty of help and support to bring those two into the world, all hidden behind palace walls.  And maybe HM could be stupid enough to get pregnant, not the same facilities in those days for sexual protection,  not like now. Anything is possible, and as none of us were in on what was going on we none of us are qualified to say what is the truth or otherwise, we can only say what aour opinion is, which does not make us right or wrong, we just donñt know.  I am not convinced they are philips children, but then to be honest it doesn´t bother me one bit who their father was, doubt we will ever find out now, only the looks to go by.  Philip probably has lots of look alikes all over the place, he was very free and easy with his favours, and from what I have read over the years not too fussy who the women were either.  His dirty deeds were common knowledge all over town, and always being gossipped about.
india
Princess

« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2017, 06:57:36 pm »

As far as who the fathers of Andy and Eddie are, blood will always out. You can't hide looks.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #109 on: February 09, 2017, 01:34:54 am »

I think both Andrew and Edward look like their mother.  dontknow
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: