Royal Gossip
August 19, 2018, 03:58:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen & DoE Relationship  (Read 25023 times)
Gaeaskywalker
Baroness

« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2012, 04:23:04 pm »

Happy Anniversary  loveshower
Grace
Countess

« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2012, 04:41:20 pm »

« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 04:50:00 pm by Grace » Logged
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2012, 05:54:10 pm »

http://www.royalhistorian.com/how-queen-elizabeth-ii-and-prince-philip-duke-of-edinburgh-will-celebrate-their-65th-wedding-anniversary/
The circumstances of the royal marriage have not been easy. Prince Philip was initially distrusted by prominent members of the English aristocracy for his foreign origins and interest in modernizing the royal household. The Duke of Edinburgh left a promising naval career to support the Queen in her royal duties after she ascended to the throne in 1952. The long gap between the birth of Princess Anne in 1950 and the birth of Prince Andrew in 1960 fuelled popular speculation of difficulties within the royal marriage.

The Queen’s tributes to Prince Philip in recent years suggests that the bond between them has only strengthened with the passing decades, creating a long and enduring union. Tomorrow’s anniversary without public engagements provides the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh with a rare opportunity to spend a day in each others company without being in the public eye, as they have been for most of their sixty-five year marriage.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2012, 06:30:56 pm »

65 Years together is a World Record now days  easter-lol...they should be applauded !!!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2012, 06:37:36 pm »

wasn't there going to be some new related to Phillip?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2012, 12:43:00 pm »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/royalty/9688343/The-Queen-and-the-Duke-of-Edinburghs-65th-wedding-anniversary.html

I think this was his big announcement   dontknow

phil dampier ‏@phildampier

Prince Phlip Wise Words and Golden Gaffes available from http://Barzipan.com
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2012, 02:50:00 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2235715/Happy-anniversary-Your-Majesty-Queen-Prince-Philip-celebrate-65-years-marriage--FEMAIL-looks-long-happy-union-photo-year.html

Sorry about the double post but I love looking at the photos and thought someone else might also.   Kiss
Steph
royal watcher

« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2012, 03:38:02 pm »

Happy Anniversary loveshower flower
jaggy
courtier

« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2012, 11:42:24 pm »

I guess divorce would have never been an option for them if the marriage hadn't worked out, they are just too oldfashioned for that.

But that aside...

celebration newyear

I think it's just lovely - 65 years of marriage  sigh

I really like those two  Kiss
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2012, 12:05:38 am »

Happy 65th!  flower
CrystalEve
courtier

« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2013, 11:59:57 am »

I know some of her kids happen to look somewhat like Lords Carnarvon and Plunket, but I still can't see how she could think it was worth the risk of sleeping with other men and having children to them.

"A Triumvirate formed for the
heroin trafficking which involved
Prince Philip,
Lord Porchester and Lord Plunket.
Queen Elizabeth II was and is
virtually a slave, because
she’s compromised,
so she had a
child with the heroin trafficker
Lord Porchester called
“Prince Andrew”,      
then a child with the
heroin trafficker Lord Plunket
called “Prince Edward”.  nervous
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 04:30:20 am by akasha2411 » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2013, 12:20:55 pm »

I know some of her kids happen to look somewhat like Lords Carnarvon and Plunket, but I still can't see how she could think it was worth the risk of sleeping with other men and having children to them.

For her there is no risk; she is Queen and can have any kids she wants and can consider them legitimate.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2013, 12:49:11 pm »

"A Triumvirate formed for the
heroin trafficking which involved
Prince Philip,
Lord Porchester and Lord Plunket.
Queen Elizabeth II was and is
virtually a slave, because
she’s compromised,
so she had a
child with the heroin trafficker
Lord Porchester called
“Prince Andrew”,      
then a child with the
heroin trafficker Lord Plunket
called “Prince Edward”.  nervous

Interesting, good post.  No wonder her kids all look as though they have different fathers  -  they probably do.....  This family seem to be totally dysfunctional from where I am stood  -  so many lies and so much deceit it beggars belief.  They need to get rid of the lot of them, they are all freeloads and no better than any other family living on hand outs, and a lot of those por souls have no choice these days whilst this lot feast on Joe Public´s money.  Scandalous.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 04:30:38 am by akasha2411 » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2013, 12:55:35 pm »

The main dynamic of the relationship is how HM seems apologetic about being Queen and makes up for it by letting Philip run the family into the ground, whether it be tormenting Charles or pretty much causing a lot of disruptions around the royal household. I know all about dysfunctional families, but this family is coming apart at the seams; HM with children from different fathers while Philip fathers kids out of wedlock and can't stop himself whenever he's around a woman, when he isn't feeling self pity. Meanwhile HM is a chronic enabler of the messes Philip makes of himself and she ignores him when he says something inexcusable. If she changed the family name because of his constant harassment (supposedly reducing her to tears over it) then she is in some ways no different from a battered wife.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2013, 09:55:25 pm »

The main dynamic of the relationship is how HM seems apologetic about being Queen and makes up for it by letting Philip run the family into the ground, whether it be tormenting Charles or pretty much causing a lot of disruptions around the royal household. I know all about dysfunctional families, but this family is coming apart at the seams; HM with children from different fathers while Philip fathers kids out of wedlock and can't stop himself whenever he's around a woman, when he isn't feeling self pity. Meanwhile HM is a chronic enabler of the messes Philip makes of himself and she ignores him when he says something inexcusable. If she changed the family name because of his constant harassment (supposedly reducing her to tears over it) then she is in some ways no different from a battered wife.

You know, Kuei Fei, that's really kind of pitiful and sad.
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2013, 11:45:43 pm »

I posted on another thread, but am guessing this is the correct one

king
http://www.hangthebankers.com/prince-philip-is-this-the-sickest-man-in-the-uk/
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2013, 04:30:46 am »

You know, Kuei Fei, that's really kind of pitiful and sad.

It is; women like HM end up like this because they choose men who they think will be strong for them, but go figure, end up getting treated horribly. Philip was someone who was already whining about his role just a few months after the wedding and the courtiers and HM's father (along with the QM) were against him as a Prince Consort.

CP Victoria of Sweden got it right and look at how good the marriage is now. Daniel is a man who has no problems taking a secondary role, has no problem carrying his wife's purse and daughter's shoes while walking two steps behind. HM should have chosen (in my view) an Englishman who didn't mind taking a step behind and with a docile personality.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2013, 01:56:12 am »

I have just met a devastatingly attractive young giant who caused my heart to flutter a bit': What our future Queen wrote as a flirtatious and carefree girl of 19

With its girlish gossiping about handsome men and parties, it is a classic example of an exchange between young women.

The writer talks of her heart ‘fluttering’ at the sight of a ‘devastatingly attractive young giant’ of an officer, and her embarrassment at busybodies listening in on her chat at parties.

But the signature at the bottom, ‘Lilibet’, gives a clue that it was not written by any ordinary young woman.

The author was none other than Princess Elizabeth, writing at the tender age of 19 in the months following the end of the Second World War – only seven years before she would become queen.

The carefree tone of the note, to her ‘darling’ cousin Diana Bowes-Lyon, is in stark contrast to the gravity of the role fate was preparing for Elizabeth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2383786/I-just-met-devastatingly-attractive-young-giant-caused-heart-flutter-bit-What-future-Queen-wrote-flirtatious-carefree-girl-19.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2013, 02:07:40 am »

sigh
say what you want but that sounds cute! ah young love! flirt

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2013, 04:15:46 pm »

Not sure where to post this but it covers many threads. Help Mods please

Edward, like his Nephew in Law, Phil the Crout and Dobby was allegedly a Satanist, closet gay and alleged paedophile. He supposedly abdicated the crown in favour of marrying the twice divorced Wallis Simpson. At least that is what was passed off as being the reason. I believe there was more to it than that and I intend to research the matter in the none to distant future.

Edwards abdication left his  younger brother Dirty Bertie to take over the top job, a job that he most definitely wasn’t up to doing. For years, the sycophant mainstream media led us to believe that the nations favourite Granny, the Queer Mother hated Edward and Mrs Simpson (Who was without a doubt a promiscuous old banger) for forcing her husband into becoming King  and thus leading to his early death. But that was just PR bollocks.

Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon, the Queer Mother was in fact anything but a kindly old lady. Neither did her contempt for her Brother in Law have anything to do with his abdication sending her husband to an early grave… Mind you, if the rumour mongers are to be believed she, herself had a helping hand in it. The story goes that she conspired with King George’s Doctor to ‘speed up’ her husband’s inevitable demise so as his death could make the first morning edition of the Times newspaper…

The real reason the Queer Mother detested Edward so much was because she was hopelessly in love with him; a fact Edward divulged himself to the Daily Mail Journalist Michael Thornton in 1971. Thornton went on to say in the article that he wrote after the Queer mother had died, that Edward had referred to his Sister in Law as a “Spiteful old soak”, a soak being a term for a hopeless alcoholic – which indeed she was.

With Mr Ed turning down her advances, shameless social climber Bizzy Lizzy the 1st was forced to accept second best in the form of Dirty Berty, a man many referred to as “the backward brother”.

Mind you, If the persistent and well documented rumours that Edward & Mrs Simpson attended sex parties where Mrs Simpson would push her Nappy clad husband around in a pram, are true, Bizzy Lizzy the 1st could be said to have had a lucky escape. Hmmm,  somehow though, I doubt she would agree.

QM is old hating Queer *nasty* drunk soak
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: