Royal Gossip
May 28, 2017, 05:49:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen & DoE Relationship  (Read 14051 times)
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2012, 12:58:53 pm »

much more beautiful couple than pw and kate  snob

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2012, 01:59:13 pm »

Philip looks proud and happy in that pic...can't say I saw the same expression on his grandson's face

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2012, 02:09:13 pm »

i believe no one can say that

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2012, 11:54:39 am »

The British gent Lauren Bacall told me had covered up Prince Philip's philandering: An astonishing claim in the second part of our deliciously mischievous series

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2184191/The-British-gent-Lauren-Bacall-told-covered-Prince-Philips-philandering-An-astonishing-claim-second-deliciously-mischievous-series.html

Interesting comment

Oh for Gods sake, all of us old enough to remember guessed what went on BUT cant you at least save our Queen from embarassment, until he dies!! - lyn, great britain ### Why? She knew what was going-on from Day One, her Private Secretary's main job is covering all the scandals up, HER's too! It is also known ('guessed', you might call it) that the Q had her fair share of liaisons over the years. Posh people are like that, rabbits, laws and morals are for the working-classes, not them. In '62 her PS Sir Michael Adeane had a slush-fund of £30 million to cover 'emergencies'. DoE was costing over 3 mil a year in regular payments to people, including his security, who were paid huge wages to look the other way, help if called for, she cost a tad less. I have an impecable source for this info, met her via a friend, but you wouldn't believe me so I'll not mention her name. The public would be shocked at what these people get up to.
- ThatcherMan, EU, 06/8/2012 10:14

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
FrillyKnickers
gossip insider

So many heads, so many wits.

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2012, 05:42:46 pm »

^^ wellduh  wellduh wellduh wellduh wellduh wellduh wellduh wellduh wellduh wellduh wellduh^^

My theory on this one is, someone at the DM is mad at The BRF. Someone did something to someone over there to make them print this about Phillip The Beloved. I am  eating cookies to know who.

Or, maybe it's a case of the kids starting to rebel? 2joy tease prokates Egg catfight

EITHER WAY....

No one in The BRF is safe. hide  runforhills run help

This is a lesson The BRF refuses to acknowledge time and time again: NO ONE, (not even a failed newspaper turned tabloid during an economic recession) can be bought, threatened or manipulated by them.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2012, 09:54:22 pm »

Philip and the showgirl laid bare on stage: Duke's sensitive letters to star Pat Kirkwood to feature in controversial musical

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2197382/Prince-Philips-sensitive-letters-star-Pat-Kirkwood-feature-controversial-musical.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2012, 06:35:51 am »

My theory on this one is, someone at the DM is mad at The BRF. Someone did something to someone over there to make them print this about Phillip The Beloved. I am   to know who.

Someone is mad at the BRF and I don't think it's the DM.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2012, 04:12:17 pm »

Prince Philip and the angry 'showgirl’

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/9562833/Prince-Philip-and-the-angry-showgirl.html

Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2012, 06:40:04 pm »

Prince Philip notoriously played away from home, there were even rumours that he was involved in the Profumo Scandal as the naked masked man at a party. He is also supposed to have had an affair with Princess Alexandra for years.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2012, 10:54:46 pm »

I believe it, but couldn't he have chosen someone else that P. Alexandra? The DM usually remarks also on how friendly he is with his friend's wives  shifty

Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2012, 11:40:21 pm »

I don't believe that he ever had an affair with Princess Alexandra.  I just can't see either of them doing that, right under the Queen's nose.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2012, 12:06:53 am »

I don't think he had an affair at all - I do think he was attracted to pretty women and enjoyed and still enjoys their attention but he chose to marry The Queen and I do think he has been faithful to her.

Has she been faithful to him?  That is another question.
Spice
Countess

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2012, 09:45:08 pm »

I know some of her kids happen to look somewhat like Lords Carnarvon and Plunket, but I still can't see how she could think it was worth the risk of sleeping with other men and having children to them.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2012, 10:04:01 pm »

Why not? If she wanted a change from Phillip no one was going to say that she couldn't do it.

Spice
Countess

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2012, 10:11:50 pm »

But wouldn't she have been more careful, and not gotten pregnant?

Also, she does seem quite devout in her faith.  She doesn't seem the type to break her marriage vows.  But I could be wrong.

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2012, 11:12:01 pm »

There are to many rumors out there of Prince Phillip cheating. At least one of them is probably true.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2012, 04:27:27 pm »

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/358966/-Forget-protocol-darling-

The Queen and Prince Philip’s shared sense of fun certainly goes a long way to explaining how the couple, who celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary on Tuesday, have remained so endearingly close over the years.

Both lovers of pranks and practical jokes, during their tour of Canada in 1951 the Duke chased the Queen down a train corridor wearing a set of giant false teeth.

On another occasion, Philip left a can of nuts on the Queen’s desk during a tour. She let out a squeal as she opened it to find a joke snake popping out.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2012, 08:46:34 am »

Happy Anniversary!!!  celebration
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2012, 02:42:45 pm »

You know i think this is great
one of the few long lasting couples i know of they are rare nowadays
My parents got to nearly 45 y before my dad died

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2012, 03:36:59 pm »

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/358966/-Forget-protocol-darling-

The Queen and Prince Philip’s shared sense of fun certainly goes a long way to explaining how the couple, who celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary on Tuesday, have remained so endearingly close over the years.

Both lovers of pranks and practical jokes, during their tour of Canada in 1951 the Duke chased the Queen down a train corridor wearing a set of giant false teeth.

On another occasion, Philip left a can of nuts on the Queen’s desk during a tour. She let out a squeal as she opened it to find a joke snake popping out.

65 years of hilarious comments.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: