Royal Gossip
June 23, 2017, 06:12:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Poll
Question: Who was the best royal bride this year?
Catherine Middleton - Duchess of Cambrige
Charlene Wittstock - Princess of Monaco
Princess Sofia of Isenburg - Germany
Zara Phillips
Other

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Weddings  (Read 8320 times)
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2016, 11:20:04 pm »

Charlene Wittstock walked down the aisle.   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN1e2sD5Ix0
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2016, 07:01:05 pm »

The wedding in Monaco is elegant and has the guests well dressed and coiffed. Unlike Britain where it was a huge tackfest.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2016, 09:55:57 pm »

^^That's really beautiful in a simple elegance mixed with the right amount of solemnity way.  Very gracefully done.  For me, the Catholics have a slight edge over most religions in the ritual dept, tho. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2016, 01:16:26 am »

On September 12, 1949 Archduchess Elizabeth Charlotte of Austria married Prince Heinrich of Liechtenstein. 
Elizabeth was the daughter of Emperor Charles I and Empress Zita of Austria.   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flj-jQMlJ6k
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2016, 01:53:56 am »

In the future, please try to find a current royal family to place these posts.  Double posting is a Forum no-no, and triple posting, well, that's a lot.  But, you're new and will let it go but please try to find an appropriate thread and if one doesn't exist, contact me.  Thank you!  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2017, 11:06:44 pm »

A lot of them are difficult to take seriously though. The brides have horrific backgrounds and second, I wonder if a lot of brides dress for the press and not for the actual role they're taking on. IF I were a royal bride, I would eschew a red carpet and I would ignore the press and public waving and focus on the upcoming ceremony that would change my life and way of life forever. It's turning a lot of weddings into a circus, not a religious ceremony of state.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: