Royal Gossip
November 16, 2018, 02:28:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Central London warned of bomb threat  (Read 704 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: May 16, 2011, 01:35:40 pm »

Central London warned of bomb threat

Londoners asked to remain vigilant after Met police receive coded warning from dissident republicans

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/may/16/central-london-warned-bomb-threat

'Huge security alert' closes area surrounding Buckingham Palace after police receive coded bomb warning

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1387612/Huge-security-alert-closes-parts-London-police-receive-coded-bomb-warning.html#ixzz1MWCGOBOH

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 06:13:03 pm »

The IRA doesn't usually mess around. This is scary!  TCP baking cookies

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 09:20:05 pm »

Yes, it is.  nervous

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: