Royal Gossip
November 23, 2017, 09:08:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HM The Queen's fashion  (Read 13697 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2013, 03:36:15 am »

HM has more class and style in her little finger than William's choice of bride could ever ascertain in her entire life.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2014, 03:13:54 am »

The Queen is a fashion icon, says Versace: Donatella wants to put monarch in her new couture collection
Versace said she could put Queen in the 'lilac, pale pinks and purples'
But her 'dream was to put her in black'
Says Duchess of Cambridge has 'fantastic body', and can wear anything

She has been slowly overtaking the Duchess of Cambridge as ruler of the Windsor fashion roost, and now the Queen's style has been given the ultimate seal of approval.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2542089/The-Queen-fashion-icon-says-Versace-Donatella-wants-monarch-new-couture-collection.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2014, 05:07:46 am »

"Says Duchess of Cambridge has 'fantastic body', and can wear anything"

omg, Donatella, I think all that plastic surgery cut off the blood to your brain laugh

"I call it the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge effect"

WOW, WHAT AN ORIGINAL CATCHPHRASE. I HOPE YOU COPYRIGHT IT BEFORE ANYONE ELSE USES IT  interview
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2014, 10:17:53 pm »

I think Donatella needs Specsavers   laugh laugh laugh laugh
india
Princess

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2014, 12:24:04 am »

She needs to lay off the plastics and have vision correction surgery.
Tpearl
gossip insider

« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2015, 04:13:41 am »

tehe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2016, 10:09:28 pm »

The Queen of style: Her Majesty's historic outfits will go on display to mark her 90th birthday - including bejewelled ball gowns and a velvet number worthy of the Pope

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3433225/The-Queen-s-historic-gowns-display-mark-90th-birthday-including-bejewelled-ball-gowns-velvet-outfit-worthy-Pope.html#ixzz405YhsyZV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3433225/The-Queen-s-historic-gowns-display-mark-90th-birthday-including-bejewelled-ball-gowns-velvet-outfit-worthy-Pope.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2016, 02:33:52 am »

^That is so cool.  Such craftsmanship!  I want them all.  Especially the black/Pope number.  Wow!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2016, 11:33:33 pm »

I also liked the black one the best.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: