Royal Gossip
August 21, 2018, 05:18:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity Rings and their Knockoffs  (Read 1542 times)
DrWonderWoman
courtier

« on: November 24, 2010, 09:21:06 pm »

Yahoo

Ever since Prince William announced his engagement to Kate Middleton last week, the 18-carat oval sapphire on the finger of the world’s most famous bride-to-be became instantly coveted by women all over the world. The $60,000 gem, adorned with 14 smaller white diamonds, once belonged to Lady Di. But—thanks to a flurry of recent replicas—affordable versions are now available to non-royals.

Nothing like a knock off to cheapen the whole thing.   easter-James
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 09:28:38 pm »

On th other forum, I foudn the quote: "Stop trying to sell a cubic zirconia (Kate) as a diamond, no one is buying."

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
DrWonderWoman
courtier

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 09:52:37 pm »

laugh
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 10:22:03 pm »

lols

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
tequiero
courtier

I like to move it, move it :):):)

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 01:01:22 am »

easter-lol easter-lol easter-lol laugh laugh laugh gotcha gotcha goodpost goodpost

Harry-ite #6
Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 04:23:04 am »

laugh That's great!!! laugh

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
kahena
courtier

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2010, 08:50:30 am »

OMG ! Priceless ! That's a keeper ! Made my day, thanks.  easter-lol

"For money has been the ruin of many and has misled the minds of Kings". (Ecclesiacticus 8, Verse 2)

"The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life; And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."
(Genesis 3:15 )
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2010, 04:22:54 pm »

Your welcome, glad to worship all of you with the wit I manage ot pick up. And notice, Kate yet again havign her name intertwined with celebrity culture.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: