Royal Gossip
December 17, 2017, 11:44:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate Middleton's £30 see-through dress could sell for £100,000  (Read 3151 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: November 24, 2010, 12:24:26 pm »

Kate Middleton's £30 see-through dress could sell for £100,000

'I only made it as a skirt, but they pulled it up on Kate and she wore it as a dress. Maybe if it hadn't have been see-through, William might not have noticed her.

'I definitely think it has a played a part in the Royal love story.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1332588/Kate-Middletons-30-dress-sell-100-000.html#ixzz16CaI9kYT

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 12:52:23 pm »

It was reportedly love at first sight as Kate showed off her curves in the silk outfit, designed by fashion student Charlotte Todd.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1332588/Kate-Middletons-30-dress-sell-100-000.html#ixzz16Cg0phCr
Euhm what curves? She's as flat as a board, no bust, no hips!  X-Mas_rolleyes

Just to show it is more about beauty than brains, William was thinking with his little head and probably still is.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1332588/Kate-Middletons-30-dress-sell-100-000.html#ixzz16CfoSf3r
This readers comment really says it all for me! To the point and exactly what I think of this situation! bored3

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 02:29:52 pm »

The elegant slip dress

Did the DM really just say that it is an elegant dress!?  blink

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 05:28:37 pm »

It was reportedly love at first sight as Kate showed off her curves in the silk outfit, designed by fashion student Charlotte Todd.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1332588/Kate-Middletons-30-dress-sell-100-000.html#ixzz16Cg0phCr
Euhm what curves? She's as flat as a board, no bust, no hips!  X-Mas_rolleyes
Just to show it is more about beauty than brains, William was thinking with his little head and probably still is.Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1332588/Kate-Middletons-30-dress-sell-100-000.html#ixzz16CfoSf3r
This readers comment really says it all for me! To the point and exactly what I think of this situation! bored3

Her past is already coming back to haunt her. Already the press is dredging up her lingerie past. As for her figure, it isn't flat at all, just slender and rather well proportioned to be honest.

Come on everyone! Leave the pair of them alone! They might actually be two young people who have fallen in love with each other! Doesn't give them much hope when already the vultures and "doom & gloom parade" are predicting divorce and betrayal! We were all 19 once! In these pictures she is a normal teenage girl taking part in a university fashion show! I am sure she wasn't intending to trap Prince William.......

This person is delusional; not all nineteen year olds do this and I don't think she was nineteen. She couldn't have been since I'm younger than she is and if this was at university, then she had to be older. Does anyone know her age at the time?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 07:33:14 pm »

She was 20ish

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 07:38:10 pm »

Not all womne in their twenties do things like this either. One comment mentioned that she was assigned something to wear, but she didn't have to do the show, charity or no charity.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
kahena
courtier

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 08:38:22 pm »

Here's the link :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1332588/Kate-Middletons-30-dress-sell-100-000.html

The infamous underwear dress is a piece of collection now...
England has definitely reached the bottom of ridicule on the world stage... Rule Brittania no more : Middletrash Britain has won.  wine

"For money has been the ruin of many and has misled the minds of Kings". (Ecclesiacticus 8, Verse 2)

"The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life; And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."
(Genesis 3:15 )
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2010, 08:47:01 pm »

Just great. A nightie that showed everything that William will be getting, no mystery there.

Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2010, 09:46:54 pm »

But who is crazy just to buy that?
it's horrible!!!!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2010, 07:29:56 pm »

To think, Great Britain, this is how a Queen Consort made her appearance on the world stage and this will likely go into the history books. The feminine 'face' of Britain.

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2010, 09:40:11 pm »

Please do not remind me  NOwhy This is the woman who will be representing me over seas  runforhills

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2010, 09:44:48 pm »

there there there At least you don't have Mette-Marit, plus with the internet people know that not all British women are pigs.  there there there

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2010, 09:46:58 pm »

Thanks to Mette the bar is low  bignono To think that she and kate are going to be queens  oooh

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2010, 11:14:32 pm »

Thanks KF.

To be honest I do not know much about the other Princesses only what is casually mentioned on BRF forums.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2010, 11:35:03 pm »

Thanks to Mette the bar is low  bignono To think that she and kate are going to be queens  oooh

The irony is that Mette-Marit had a job, but then, Kate didn't have a kid out of wedlock, only an uncle who does drugs and sells women/girls. When you think about it, I am more than sure that these women are a perfect argument as to why Crown princes SHOULD have more restrictions. The only REASON that these marriages happened is because of the PC view of royal 'inbreeding,' but the problems were because the royals were too related and marrying only royalty, not because they were also marrying aristocrats. Diana brought hearty genes into the gene pool and I think that another aristocrat would be good for Harry and William.

This is what being politically correct has come to, not just with royals, but with normal people too. When Kate strutted that catwalk, after the recent articles that followed, her character was fairly established and not a nice one either. She isn't making concise, responsible choices about her behavior and accepting how people view her accordingly. I mean, this photo is going to go global and it'll precede her each time she goes to one country or another, especially the Arab countries.

Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2010, 12:24:43 am »

And these dress, how much
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2007/10/kate-middleton-the-slight-upskirt-shot/
And this
http://www.gnepse.com/prince-william-and-kate-middleton-walk-down-the-aisle-at-pal-wedding/
Good luck, England, Australia and Canada ...  king

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2010, 12:44:27 am »

The problem with that pink lace dress is that it is too delicate of a fabric for her build, as for those boots, has she not heard of pumps? Anything other than those stupid boots. Amazing how such a rag has become a valuable piece of British history; I wonder how that will look in the history books.

Chloe
gossip insider

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2010, 02:48:49 am »

Hmmm... what to say... I hardly think that I’m going to put that into my wish list, even it’s free.  The same with her whole style or yellow hot pants. 

The first time I saw that picture of her and read the articles into UK tabs by then, I never understood how they or she could be proud of it.  I still do not.  I thought it was, perhaps, a cultural thing... until I saw a British girl being literally shocked too...  
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 02:53:33 am by C » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2010, 02:52:59 am »

I remember seeing her photo for the first time when I was walking past with my former boyfriend and I was utterly disgusted. The headline wasn't as respectful over her either, it was something along the lines of "get a look at William's new FLATMATE," type of headline. And that wasn't a dress, it was lingerie and I am still disgusted.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: