Royal Gossip
August 21, 2018, 05:17:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free ticket to celebrate/ Peoples party wedding articles  (Read 4392 times)
kahena
courtier

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2010, 08:58:08 am »

Mac (Daily Mail) is spot on :

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/11/24/article-0-0C3A045B000005DC-742_634x428.jpg

tehe

"For money has been the ruin of many and has misled the minds of Kings". (Ecclesiacticus 8, Verse 2)

"The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life; And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."
(Genesis 3:15 )
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2010, 10:01:46 am »

I'm still reeling from the report that Wm plans to present her as the new Elizabeth.  If he is really the one planning that then he is beyond deluded, and this in itself is frightening, planning to do that just shows that he hasn't got a clue. I've looked at the faces of HMQ and PP during this recent visit to the Middle East.  She does look preoccupied and not a little shattered.  I hope HMQ and PP supported by the courtiers and the rest of her family, especially Princess Anne, Prince Edward and the Duke of York will support her to the hilt.
Actually I would like to see a boycott by all the younger members, and I think there might be a few older members who won't feel like attending either. 
Kate the new Elizabeth.  Elizabeth has kept it all together over nearly 60 years.  Kate IMO will split it in a very very short time, aided and abetted by William.
If the courtiers were preparing something on the Midds its a great shame that they just don't go ahead with it.  Not much to lose now, and possibly something to gain when the public realises what they really are.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2010, 07:20:47 pm »

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/ordinary-punters-to-join-william-and-kate-wedding-vips-but-no-ballot/story-e6frg6so-1225960716488

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2010, 04:21:01 pm »

Actually I would like to see a boycott by all the younger members, and I think there might be a few older members who won't feel like attending either. 
Kate the new Elizabeth. Actually I would like to see a boycott by all the younger members, and I think there might be a few older members who won't feel like attending either. 
Kate the new Elizabeth.

I think that since Kate has pulled 'rank' in the past, she will in the future and I am sure that the younger royals will find something to do on that day. As for the older, I am sure that many of the older members will be courtieres and since she's insulted the Court/HM, I am sure there will be absences. The princesses will be at school, wihle Harry will be safely (as opposed to being around the Matchmaking Midds) in Afghanistan relieving his frustration by shooting terrorists, wihle the rest of the aristocracy will be closing doors and moving to their overseas villas in France.

Elizabeth has kept it all together over nearly 60 years.  Kate IMO will split it in a very very short time, aided and abetted by William.
If the courtiers were preparing something on the Midds its a great shame that they just don't go ahead with it.

Kate can't even keep herself together for one month without triggering a scandal. The Midds keep making messes and one bad relation after another keeps popping up; the problem with wiping the floor with the Midds is that tehy surprised everyone and pulled a fast one. If the court had the startegy that they would get rid of the Midds, it had ot be planned around while William was away on a three year tour of duty at base, keeping him safely out of the way.

Not much to lose now, and possibly something to gain when the public realises what they really are

I think the public knows very well what the Midds are about, that's why the coverage is indifferent at best, at worst scathing and cruel even. The press has gotten aaway with snide nicknames the minute that the press realized that the public didn't just not care, but also said worse in the comments section.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: