Royal Gossip
November 18, 2017, 02:27:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: all *Honeymoon* articles - Update: Finished!  (Read 34346 times)
Ceridwen
Baroness

« Reply #220 on: May 21, 2011, 06:37:36 am »

thankyou  June.  I know I've called Kate pathetic and often times, I feel that I'm the one because I'm still here (or @ least came back anyway after months of absence).  hide hide hide   I should just hang in the towel (so to speak), after all, they're already married and therefore, what's her name is her to stay.   wellduh

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #221 on: May 21, 2011, 06:41:50 am »

I wonder if Kate has bothered to boink William at all during the honeymoon or if she has rediscovered chastity as a virtue. Wouldn't that be ironic? I wonder how bald William has become as well.

and then they wonder why they need so much plastic surgery from a young age

tehe Which only makes it worse. I don't think these women understand just how badly they fry their skin when they do this.

waiting for the inevitable fail, and wondering what form it will take.

It will start when Kate starts messing up in the ballroom, banquet table, and state occasion, turning these events into tabloid heaven while making William deeply ashamed of her. He's been ashamed for some time, but now when she makes a fool of herself and the British nation, just you wait. She's too chaotic to function in a etiquette ridden environment and she will want homage, even from those with higher social rank, or ask a head of state to bow to her. She will also likely fail on her first major tour (unless she has a skilled drill sargent type assistant) and I wager she will want to extend her time in LA, much to the detriment of her public's view of her. Fergie ended up ruining herself when she kept jetting to New York to shop.

Anyway, I wonder how the reaction will go down when the amount they spent on their honeymoon is tallied up.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #222 on: May 21, 2011, 06:45:03 am »

That gives me hope, KF.  Thanks!

There doesn't seem to be any end to this f'ing honeymoon, so the tally, if they ever stop sunbathing and doing nothing, just continues to escalate.  It's GOT to be over the $1.5M mark by now, based on the sketchy info.  Plus, doesn't he have a JOB with the RAF?  How well is that going down with his buddies who are covering his lazy a$$?

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
June
Duchess

« Reply #223 on: May 21, 2011, 06:59:42 am »

thankyou  June.  I know I've called Kate pathetic and often times, I feel that I'm the one because I'm still here (or @ least came back anyway after months of absence).  hide hide hide   I should just hang in the towel (so to speak), after all, they're already married and therefore, what's her name is her to stay.   wellduh

You're welcome Ceri - we're in this together.  tehe  Kiss There has got to be some rational reason why an ensemble of intelligent, articulate individuals congregate here.  blink

KF: furthering your submission, I believe it will be when he has to start picking up the slack and taking the flak. Plus, he's probably already bored with her company and wishes she would just buzz off back to Berkshire.  tehe Oh wait, I wonder if Dumbo has twigged that he's stuck with her! She's HIS problem, liability, and not that of her parents any longer.  Tongue

It's truly outrageous, isn't it, Yooper? I can only believe that the Duke of Do-Little needed this time to get over the madness that has just ensued - by his own hand, mind. I can see why he married Waity though: they are both BONE LAZY and do the bare minimum. Well, as for her,  that means NOTHING AT ALL.  thumbsdown
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #224 on: May 21, 2011, 11:02:56 am »

Prince William and Kate end Seychelles honeymoon
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g4GlVj1DR0TGjCaX-f6XtRD5Xg9A?docId=bbd527bdbc2f4ca18379df6d970c1efd

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #225 on: May 21, 2011, 03:19:29 pm »

Thank GAWD that's over.  Now, I suppose, we'll have to hear all about the Canada thing and how hard she's going to work planning that and getting ready for the State visit from the US on Tuesday.  ick  It still doesn't add up to 10 days when I read back, but oh well.  Money, shmoney, to them. 

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #226 on: May 21, 2011, 07:43:41 pm »

The sun damage cannot be reversed very well at all.

Look at Ivana Trump at Cannes in that bikini. She is 62 yet LOOKS like she really is in her 80s. I don't see WHY she'd go out like that. (Oh sorry, the bikini pic is from St. Barths) .

Kate will be, or IS the same. Because at 30 she LOOKS 45. Sun, booze, cigs, booze,booze,booze,sun.  nervous

The honeymoon is OVER ? Goody. Now get back to "work" both of you dolittles. I saw some photos on the front of the Globe (?) Enquirer (?) briefly 2 days ago, in the checkout line. It said "Heartbreak on the honeymoon...." or something and it basically claimed W saw the death photo of Di at Cannes, or was reading reviews about it or something, and K helped him to get over the heartbreak etc etc etc. But I wondered IF the accompanying photos were of their actual honeymoon ?

Does anyone know ?
June
Duchess

« Reply #227 on: May 21, 2011, 08:59:14 pm »

That's true Lanvin, re sun damage, but I guess it can be reversed to a degree with invasive procedures ie laser?  dontknow

Waity has sagging skin, so she'll need a full face lift before she's 40 anyway.  tehe  TCP baking cookies

Anyway, now let's see the Duchess of Do-Little start work - is that possible? At all?  lols  easter-think  Shocked

Sorry, no idea about the photos.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #228 on: May 21, 2011, 09:42:28 pm »

You're welcome Ceri - we're in this together.  tehe  Kiss There has got to be some rational reason why an ensemble of intelligent, articulate individuals congregate here.  blink

I think we are all waiting for the fall and don't want to miss it. I know that when it comes I will be here will popcorn and enjoying the show. It is well deserved.

karla64
Baroness

« Reply #229 on: May 21, 2011, 11:12:17 pm »

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/05/21/uk.royal.couple.honeymoon/index.html?hpt=T2

[
Ceridwen
Baroness

« Reply #230 on: May 22, 2011, 12:08:39 am »

I think we are all waiting for the fall and don't want to miss it. I know that when it comes I will be here will popcorn and enjoying the show. It is well deserved.

I am definitely having that popcorn with you, front row seats and everything!   BFF2 flower

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #231 on: May 22, 2011, 12:50:48 am »

Kate's fall will start when she comes back fresh from her honeymoon and can't just go back to Berkshire or shop all day. She will have to go back to base or she will have to go to the Palace and start adhering to the Palace schedule, which starts BEFORE noon.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #232 on: May 22, 2011, 12:10:41 pm »

Prince William and Kate Middleton given rare giant aphrodisiac shaped like Pippa Middleton's bum as honeymoon gift
 http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/05/22/prince-william-and-kate-middleton-given-rare-giant-aphrodisiac-shaped-like-pippa-middleton-s-bum-as-honeymoon-gift-115875-23147500/#ixzz1N4vm1EQ1
The couple were given the Coco de Mer coconut during a special ­ceremony as they ended their luxury 10-day stay on ­Friday.

They were granted a special ­licence to bring the world’s rarest fruit home from the Seychelles.

The “love nut” – which bears a striking resemblance to a pair of female buttocks – only grows in the Vallée de Mai nature reserve on ­Praslin ­Island
benign
Duchess

« Reply #233 on: May 22, 2011, 11:35:21 pm »

At night the newlyweds were happy to mingle with other guests at the Sunset Bar.
An islander said: “They were certainly not aloof – far from it. They seemed relaxed and were happy to chat to other guests
- yeah right...so they werent really alone then...PW brought some friends again  easter-lol easter-lol

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #234 on: May 24, 2011, 02:49:28 am »

Yvonne York has a snit fit over being wrong and it being printed that she was wrong:

http://jezebel.com/5804663/three-weeks-later-wrongest-royal-wedding-correspondent-still-mad-she-was-wrong

I don't mind that you pointed out when I've gotten something wrong, but in the interest of journalistic integrity, it would only be fair when you take into context the many more times where I've gotten royal exclusives correct!

Sincerely,

Yvonne Yorke

P.S: Not sure why you've put the fact that I'm both an award-winning journalist and a royal correspondent in quotations, as if there's any doubts. The fact that I'm both is easily proven. easter-egg-basket

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #235 on: May 24, 2011, 03:01:05 am »

At night the newlyweds were happy to mingle with other guests at the Sunset Bar. An islander said: “They were certainly not aloof – far from it. They seemed relaxed and were happy to chat to other guests
- yeah right...so they werent really alone then...PW brought some friends again  easter-lol easter-lol

Why be afraid of being alone with his new wife? She already managed to convince him to give her a ring and wedding, the ring having belonged to his brother no less!

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #236 on: May 24, 2011, 03:19:46 am »

Happy to chat with guests, my eye.  It's more likely that they horned in on somebody else's precious time together because they couldn't stand one more minute with each other.  It's actually quite rude...AGAIN.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #237 on: May 24, 2011, 03:27:42 am »

When Kate starts doing more duties and messing up, William will get even more sick of her. It will only be a matter of time; if she and William make it to the Olympics and Jubilee, just THINK of the sheer MESS that Kate makes that will ruin the landmark of HM's most important milestone, the most important of any monarch. She will too, just you wait. She will by then be so soaked in scandal that they won't let her show, or she will do something that will be a spectacular disaster during what will supposed to be the best two occasions of HM's life.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #238 on: May 24, 2011, 03:51:54 am »

With absolutely no facts whatsoever, I just have a feeling that this wedding broke something inside HM.  My guess is she had much higher hopes for PW and was deeply wounded by his treatment of her in the initial stages and the ensuing non-stop challenges from them to her extremely high standards and protocol.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #239 on: May 24, 2011, 07:05:33 am »

With absolutely no facts whatsoever, I just have a feeling that this wedding broke something inside HM

You could tell by he experession in Qatar that she was broken, with that grim expression on her face.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: