Royal Gossip
May 26, 2018, 03:32:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: all *Honeymoon* articles - Update: Finished!  (Read 37119 times)
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #200 on: May 20, 2011, 05:20:48 pm »

easter-lol easter-lol easter-lol, June.  Really, I have never seen a lazier human being in her position, in my entire life.  She's becoming a running gag with all her special needs for relaxation, 'recovery from wedding stress', and more.  Still laughing, for whatever reason, at the absurdity of Kate Middleton.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
June
Duchess

« Reply #201 on: May 20, 2011, 05:40:55 pm »

tehe  laugh  hiss  easter-lol

I know, she's too hilarious for words! I cannot get over the image in my head of her having any kind of serious discussion with say, the US President. Hang on, I doubt the likes of him would bother - too much hard work!  lols  easter-lol  tehe

She's going to be an international joke with her vacuous mind and all ...
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #202 on: May 20, 2011, 06:04:51 pm »

IF and it's a big IF, the Prez meets with Wasty next week, I am going to undoubtedly have a good laugh over her absolute loss at such a high level of importance in the political arena.  She's totally out of her element against an educated woman like Michele O.  The First Family will be gracious, tho, and tolerate it, but it's a waste of time for them to bother with her.  Their agenda is a very serious one - meeting with the PM over Afghanistan is paramount right now, now Wasty's wedding and vacation.  In truth, her habits will be privately snickered at by the hard-working staff of the Prez and his non-stop schedule.  Two different worlds.

Unfortunately, the traffic will be horrific with the entourage that comes with the Prez and security.  And, for the record, AGAIN, we're paying for it because he was invited (get that idea, Wasty?) and it's a legit state visit.

Seriously, though, about the honeymoon it does end, right?  It's 13 days now, enough already.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #203 on: May 20, 2011, 08:15:47 pm »

William And Kate Island Paradise Invaded
http://www.croatiantimes.com/news/Around_the_World/2011-05-20/19434/William_And_Kate_Island_Paradise_Invaded

Couple 'gatecrashed Royal honeymoon'
http://news.myjoyonline.com/lighternews/201105/66074.asp

North Island, Seychelles: barefoot luxury in eden
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/ultratravel/8525538/North-Island-Seychelles-barefoot-luxury-in-eden.html

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #204 on: May 20, 2011, 08:45:55 pm »

Get over yourselves; it was just an accident.  Anyway, the 'gatecrasher' guy is SMOKIN' hot!!!!  Far lovelier couple than the Do-Littles.

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #205 on: May 20, 2011, 10:10:16 pm »

IF and it's a big IF, the Prez meets with Wasty next week, I am going to undoubtedly have a good laugh over her absolute loss at such a high level of importance in the political arena.  She's totally out of her element against an educated woman like Michele O.  The First Family will be gracious, tho, and tolerate it, but it's a waste of time for them to bother with her.  Their agenda is a very serious one - meeting with the PM over Afghanistan is paramount right now, now Wasty's wedding and vacation.  In truth, her habits will be privately snickered at by the hard-working staff of the Prez and his non-stop schedule.  Two different worlds.

Unfortunately, the traffic will be horrific with the entourage that comes with the Prez and security.  And, for the record, AGAIN, we're paying for it because he was invited (get that idea, Wasty?) and it's a legit state visit.

Seriously, though, about the honeymoon it does end, right?  It's 13 days now, enough already.

Part of me wants her to fail spectacularly and for her to be an embarrassment but then now that she is Royal (  ick ) she will make the UK look so ridiculous too  sob

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #206 on: May 20, 2011, 10:16:07 pm »

Their time is limited - two days I believe, so not much time for her to really mess up and she may not even meet them, which would be my hope.  But, they'll have some dinner and photo op, I just hope HM locks down the seating arrangement and keeps Wasty below the salt.

Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #207 on: May 20, 2011, 10:17:23 pm »

^^^ Their 10 days in paradise are up. Unless of course that too is a lie and they're staying longer.  bored3

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Ceridwen
Baroness

« Reply #208 on: May 21, 2011, 12:05:17 am »

With Pr. William and Waity Katie, who knows.  Every day is a lazy day especially for Kate.  One vacation after another coupled with a pretend job.   X-Mas_rolleyes X-Mas_rolleyes X-Mas_rolleyes X-Mas_rolleyes X-Mas_rolleyes X-Mas_rolleyes X-Mas_rolleyes X-Mas_rolleyes X-Mas_rolleyes X-Mas_rolleyes

Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #209 on: May 21, 2011, 12:49:48 am »

http://www.midianews.com.br/?pg=noticias&cat=6&idnot=51225
Translation:
Prince William and Kate Middleton spend $ 1 million on honeymoon
Couple chose the Indian Ocean island to enjoy the days off and rented 11 houses in place to ensure security and privacy
According to "U.S. Magazine" Kate Middleton and Prince William now husband spent $ 720,000 (approximately U.S. $ 1.1 million) on his honeymoon.
The site chosen by the couple was the paradise island of Seychelles in the Indian Ocean, a place that has hosted many famous between Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, David and Victoria Beckham. Both, moreover, since like other seasons there. No photos of the trip for the couple, because there was an agreement between Buckingham Palace and journalists in order to ensure the privacy of William and Kate.
Also according to the publication, Kate and William have booked 11 places to accommodate your belongings and employees. And among the houses chosen for the dual doi a property of only two rooms and 5 million square feet.
Among the demands of the couple for the trip was a great steward twenty-four hours available, an outdoor bath, two bicycles for touring the countryside and a golf cart.
According to a source at the magazine, the couple made the trip so anxious when the wedding. "It's the first time in months that they can relax together, away from everything and everyone," said the person interviewed.

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #210 on: May 21, 2011, 12:55:35 am »

"It's the first time in months that they can relax together, away from everything and everyone," said the person interviewed.

Awww, they've got such a hard life! X-Mas_rolleyes As True Brit wrote in a different thread: As far as these two actually possessing emotional intelligence, I too am not even going to go there!  wellduh

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Ceridwen
Baroness

« Reply #211 on: May 21, 2011, 01:02:37 am »

I'm with you Earth Angel.  Their lives are so hard that it defies logic or any thought process whatsoever.  Gawd, I can't stand these two. Sometimes I ask myself on why I'm still here in the forum, discussing one of the most pathetic people I've ever encountered because I have better things to do with my time.  Perhaps, it's just morbid curiosity on my part in the hopes that they will never succeed into anything and I will get an intense satisfaction knowing they're nothing but whiny failure adults.  X-Mas_rolleyes X-Mas_rolleyes X-Mas_rolleyes X-Mas_rolleyes X-Mas_rolleyes X-Mas_rolleyes X-Mas_rolleyes
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 01:04:30 am by Ceridwen » Logged

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #212 on: May 21, 2011, 02:44:20 am »

Their time is limited - two days I believe, so not much time for her to really mess up and she may not even meet them, which would be my hope.  But, they'll have some dinner and photo op, I just hope HM locks down the seating arrangement and keeps Wasty below the salt.

Kate will have to be nearly at the head of the table and she will have to go, whether she likes it or not. Just think of it this way, in two days she will have to sit at a table at a state banquet and be fully briefed on both Obama and Michelle and she will also have to be well dressed and coiffed and gracious and she will have to know how to behave. It'll be fun seeing if she gets any of her fashion choices right and if she doesn't make a fool of herself. Chances are the press coverage will be glowing, but I have no idea on how she will be able to greet them without in the end, looking utterly hypocritical in her beahviro since she did after all, snub the both of them diplomatically.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #213 on: May 21, 2011, 03:15:14 am »

http://www.croatiantimes.com/news/Around_the_World/2011-05-20/19434/William_And_Kate_Island_Paradise_Invaded

Yeah, he may be HOT, Yooper, but why does his GF have gigantic Halloween teeth in her mouth ? OMG those CANNOT be real teeth ??!

I am surprised with all of PC's MONEY, he and Di could never drag WILLIAM to an orthodontist ? Those teeth make him look goony.

I believe the honeymoon was for 2 weeks right ?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #214 on: May 21, 2011, 03:19:56 am »

Who knows.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #215 on: May 21, 2011, 04:55:21 am »

^^You're right.  I'll revise. She does have some chompers.  HE's stil smokin' hot, from the photo.  Like vintage Pitt.

All I can find regarding this endless honeymoon is that it was for 10 days.  Maybe they meant weeks.  Or years.  Honestly, it's a treat not having them around, but the tab is out of control by now.  They're really pros at vacationing, tho, and she's gonna come back with another 5 years worth of sun damage/aging. 

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #216 on: May 21, 2011, 06:22:36 am »

and she's gonna come back with another 5 years worth of sun damage/aging. 

I don't know why women do this, spend all their time in the sun baking themselves to a crisp. Then, in order to look better, they have to tan some more, which just does damage all the more.

June
Duchess

« Reply #217 on: May 21, 2011, 06:25:28 am »

I'm with you Earth Angel.  Their lives are so hard that it defies logic or any thought process whatsoever.  Gawd, I can't stand these two. Sometimes I ask myself on why I'm still here in the forum, discussing one of the most pathetic people I've ever encountered because I have better things to do with my time.  Perhaps, it's just morbid curiosity on my part in the hopes that they will never succeed into anything and I will get an intense satisfaction knowing they're nothing but whiny failure adults.  X-Mas_rolleyes X-Mas_rolleyes X-Mas_rolleyes X-Mas_rolleyes X-Mas_rolleyes X-Mas_rolleyes X-Mas_rolleyes

I know the feeling, Ceri.  hug It's hard to stay away, though I try, frequently.  help You're right: we need to hang around until the inevitable fall.  tehe

KF: and then they wonder why they need so much plastic surgery from a young age.  X-Mas_rolleyes
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #218 on: May 21, 2011, 06:29:52 am »

June - couldn't agree more.  I question myself constantly why I'm even bothering with this but here I am undoubtedly waiting for the inevitable fail, and wondering what form it will take.  I have a real life and all of that, but this one thing has me attracted on some level that I simply cannot defend.

June
Duchess

« Reply #219 on: May 21, 2011, 06:36:16 am »

I know, and I could be reading valuable court judgments, educating me and adding value to my life.  Lips Sealed
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: