Royal Gossip
December 16, 2017, 10:34:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: all *Honeymoon* articles - Update: Finished!  (Read 34960 times)
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« on: April 30, 2011, 04:10:34 pm »

William will return to his job as a search and rescue helicopter pilot next week before the couple finally jet off on their overseas honeymoon at a later date. They will probably travel to the Queen's Balmoral Estate in Scotland.

After spending their first night as a married couple together at the Palace, they walked out of the Palace casually dressed hand in hand this morning.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1382174/Royal-wedding-honeymoon-Prince-William-Kate-Middleton-fly-helicopter.html#ixzz1L1GGMQGk

They look relaxed and happy -and even hold hands!  sigh

« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 10:44:01 am by Alexandrine » Logged

June
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 04:17:29 pm »

What else were they supposed to do with all the cameras around?  shifty
benign
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 04:43:36 pm »

so they are going for a mini vacation then...so what is WK doing next week then if PW goes back to Wales? Is she going back to her parents house or go to Wales doing grocery shopping everyday? bit surprised since PW goes off on vacation anytime he wants but cant make one for his honeymoon...  hopefully no one is sick or anything.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 04:46:44 pm by benign » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 04:45:36 pm »

This is so strange.... No honeymoon for real?!?!

1. It's PR and they will have two months of holiday god knows where. Or 2. Something is not going well in the House of Windsor.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 05:09:16 pm »

Here is an article of The Sun with a video of Wills + Kate walking to the helicopter camera

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/royalwedding/3557085/Were-off.html 

I bet they will go to an secluded island...

June
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2011, 05:38:09 pm »

I don't think so because it would be too hard to disguise that William is not at work.  eating cookies

benign: $60M question - what is Kate going to do all day? Well, the same things she has been doing for the past 8 years, ie nothing.  X-Mas_rolleyes

She won't go into meetings with staff without William; that doesn't seem to be on the agenda yet.  easter-think He's asking for two years off, so something is amiss.
benign
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2011, 05:50:08 pm »

arent PC and HM going somewhere next week? One to the US and one to the IReland...

another thing, Could WK somehow find a dress thats not too short? Shes a duchess so little cover up would really be nice and make her looked little elegant not WAG looking.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 05:55:35 pm by benign » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2011, 06:04:07 pm »

benign: $60M question - what is Kate going to do all day? Well, the same things she has been doing for the past 8 years, ie nothing.

Which will now put her on the taxpayer dime, go figure. Now her fans can't say that she isn't costing the taxpayer money, now they can't defend her in that respect. If by July she isn't working, people are going to wonder when she will start. She can't just start at the Olympics, that would be illogical. She can't get away with "the Palace doesn't want her to work" line and she isn't likely to be able to cite anything that would make sense. Seeing how many engagements she does during hte summer should be interesting. She has to work, no more getting around it.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
June
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2011, 06:28:10 pm »

Oh, excuses will be found and the sycophants will swallow them too. Of that, I have little doubt.  X-Mas_rolleyes
Liza
courtier

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2011, 06:33:09 pm »

The dress was shorter in back than in front.  Also I like Diana's "Leaving for Honeymoon dress better"  KM was also walking like a man.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2011, 06:35:28 pm »

Note how there was no carriage send off, it was in a cheaply decorated Aston Martin. I wonder if Charles cringed at the sight of those tacky ribbons on his convertible. She will have to work though, she has no choice. She didn't get the carriage to the ceremony and it all looked pared down from what I've looked at.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
June
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2011, 06:36:28 pm »

I read somewhere that the Queen has given them two years off.  Shocked
Ella
Countess

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2011, 07:40:50 pm »

I think the next few months will be:
Lay low until Canada trip, people will excuse this as the wedding just happened.
Canada trip
Honeymoon/vacation, this will also be excused as it's a honeymoon or because they just did her first tour, or some other bs reason.
Repeat.

That's how William seems to operate now, quiet until a few people being to complain about what does he actually do, then a few higher profile duties, then we hear he's on vacation or clubbing and people always dismiss it because they've just seen him work and forget that he hardly ever does.

Kate will just join him and make it easier to hide out claiming her poor little delicate-ness can't be rushed into working. sigh
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2011, 07:43:55 pm »

They said that they were going to have two events this coming months.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
June
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2011, 07:45:01 pm »

Yes, he's gotten a great deal of mileage from being deceased Diana's son. If she had not died, he would have had a much tougher time of it, methinks.  shifty
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2011, 07:46:29 pm »

And Diana would be much close to her son, and wouldn't have let them do many things that the RF let them.

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2011, 07:46:49 pm »

Wow another vacation for these two on the tax payers dollars no dout.  What a waste of space this couple is IMO
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2011, 08:50:41 pm »

TCP and June  -   Look at this photo. Duke William (LOL not sure how to address him now !)  WUG is NOT smiling in it.
http://royalwedding.yahoo.com/blogs/william-and-kate-leave-for-private-weekend-in-uk-honeymoon-saved-for-later-2-8435?nc

It also says he is back to work Monday.

Honeymoon "later". ?? LOL.

Her legs look even skinnier than 2 weeks ago. OMG.
Ella
Countess

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2011, 09:03:23 pm »

TCP and June  -   Look at this photo. Duke William (LOL not sure how to address him now !)  WUG is NOT smiling in it.
http://royalwedding.yahoo.com/blogs/william-and-kate-leave-for-private-weekend-in-uk-honeymoon-saved-for-later-2-8435?nc
^He's still Prince William, he can just be called the Duke now as well. Kinda like how Prince Andrew is the Duke of York and can be referred to as both "the Prince" and "the Duke"

But really, you'd think he could muster up a smile. Come on, you gave her the ring, now suck it up and smile!
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2011, 10:12:16 pm »

Ella   -   Hi    Thankyou very much.  Yes, you know, I thought so.  But I am sure PW does NOT like being referred to as "the Duke" ANYWHERE, you know ?

It does get confusing because , for "Duke" , someone would think of him or Andrew. Then for Duchess , I think of Fergie, Camilla, now Kate.   laugh

I do wonder why (IF HM allegedly adores Sophie so much) HM gave the title of "Countess" to Sophie, instead of "Princess" or "Duchess" even ?? I mean, Sophie did marry Prince Edward, so go figure her reasoning right ?  dontknow  easter-think  Shocked 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: