Royal Gossip
September 24, 2017, 04:21:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Post-Wedding Chat  (Read 28566 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #180 on: November 09, 2011, 01:00:10 am »

I still don't like Pippa's dress. I read a blog where the author said that her dress didn't match with any of the flower girls' dresses - it's like she has a different theme. And it's very risque, her ribs and cleavage are showing. Overall very tacky.

She looked like she belonged at a beach party, not a wedding in Westminster. I mean, really. HM really let the Midds desecrate the coronation place of Kings and Queens of England.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Black Queen
courtier

« Reply #181 on: December 17, 2011, 11:18:46 pm »

Kiss me, Kate! The body language behind the weddings of the year

This was already a semi-mature relationship, which meant there were none of the giggling/blushing-virgin-bride signals from Kate, who looked serene in a dress that was pretty but understated enough to allow it to be eclipsed by Pippa’s. These two looked like a real couple who knew one another well – but that balcony kiss still managed to bring out some ferociously bashful
body-language signals from the groom, making this look almost like a first-time kiss.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-2074494/Kate-Middleton-Prince-William-kiss-Body-language-royal-wedding.html#ixzz1gpxDnphu
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #182 on: September 24, 2012, 04:35:15 pm »

Kate looked pained as she realized that she would be riding to Clarence House in a Jaguar, not a regal carriage.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #183 on: September 24, 2012, 11:04:33 pm »

honestly why did you bring this ancient topic back up KF?
the last post was like ten months ago!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #184 on: July 06, 2017, 12:52:34 pm »

6 Songs From Kate Middleton And Prince William's Wedding Playlist
http://lifestyle.one/grazia/celebrity/news/kate-middleton-prince-william-wedding-songs-playlist/?utm_content=bufferd5105&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: