Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 04:33:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Post-Wedding Chat  (Read 26947 times)
June
Duchess

« on: April 29, 2011, 05:24:19 pm »

Varya, me too! I would love to see that.

Also the earring were not copies of Diana's I do not believe.

They were a gift from her parents and featured acorns in reference to her Coat Of Arms

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1381941/Something-borrowed-Catherine-wears-Cartier-tiara-lent-Queen.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/29/article-0-0BD4FC2500000578-620_306x423.jpg

Found it, my lovelies ... you ALL OWE ME.  Tongue

It's on the video - fast forward to around 35 seconds I think.

http://video.perthnow.com.au/1902636144/Kate-and-Prince-William-leave-Westminster-Abbey?area=videoindex8

OMG - IT'S PRICELESS!  loveshower

It will come on automatically within a couple of seconds.

I have split the long *LIVE Wedding Chat* topic because the wedding is now over and so are the live comments. flower
What is your opinion of the wedding? You can discuss it all randomly here in this topic. Kate's wedding Dress + Tiara + Make-up is getting discussed here.
~TCP flirt
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 03:02:48 pm by The Chocolate Princess » Logged
Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 05:27:40 pm »

Anyone know where are the oficial photos?

I heard that the photos won't be released for a day or two.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 05:31:39 pm »

The photos are not going to be released today? They need to so much photoshop?!?!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
TAG Princess
gossip insider

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 05:34:34 pm »

It was a lovely wedding but not as big as I thought it would be!  Kate-Horror-Queen William royalguard camera interview

Royal Gossip
Elise Von Blah
royal watcher

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 05:45:32 pm »

I haven't watch the wedding yet (it was on at 3 am my time) just the clip that June posted.

Her dress is boring and ugly. Pippa's cleavage? How is that church appropriate? I can't believe Kate wore her hair down. She looks so old and haggard. No bridal glow at all. They both look like scared children walking down the aisle together. Totally immature. William almost looks embarrassed.

I can't believe he married her.  sob
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 05:50:54 pm »

June  Kiss

The Queen reminds me of a disapproving and condescending Grandmother there  laugh

In my head she was saying " Yes dear, move long "

That is now my favourite part of the ceremony and the fly by is another favourite. I love my Spitfire, Lancaster Bombers and Hurricanes.

Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 05:53:52 pm »

Well here you have 2 moments:

When she wakl down the aisle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u6-CpU-1EY
And the balcony scene..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lvBSTA5PG4

You can see how ma midds was so bad... on the last one..

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Liza
courtier

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 06:02:48 pm »

Also, Phillip, Charles, and Cam looked down and did not smile as the couple walked past them in the church.
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2011, 06:07:08 pm »

Varya, me too! I would love to see that.

Also the earring were not copies of Diana's I do not believe.

They were a gift from her parents and featured acorns in reference to her Coat Of Arms

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1381941/Something-borrowed-Catherine-wears-Cartier-tiara-lent-Queen.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/29/article-0-0BD4FC2500000578-620_306x423.jpg

Found it, my lovelies ... you ALL OWE ME.  Tongue

It's on the video - fast forward to around 35 seconds I think.

http://video.perthnow.com.au/1902636144/Kate-and-Prince-William-leave-Westminster-Abbey?area=videoindex8

OMG - IT'S PRICELESS!  loveshower

It will come on automatically within a couple of seconds.

People are seeing these images seems incredible and unbelievable. A few years ago we discussed here was impossible that a marriage to Kate living in nightclubs with short clothes, which the Queen would never allow it. Today I saw Carole Middleton on the counter before entering the Queen, passing in front of the Queen, unbelievable. But I also think it's wrong what did the Queen when Kate went to William, she should not have turned his face like that. This marriage is only happening because she allowed, she had ten years to stop it, with the first scandal was a nightclub for her to impose her authority, but it seems she lost much of her strength after the death of Diana and she still does not seem recovered.

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7). [/color]
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/KlpwmFfAZWlEumq3MfQCrQ?authkey=Gv1sRgCLSlo6rhr4elQQ&feat=embedwebsite
http://www.maranathaofamerica.org/ - United States
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2011, 06:10:35 pm »

June  Kiss

The Queen reminds me of a disapproving and condescending Grandmother there  laugh

In my head she was saying " Yes dear, move long "

That is now my favourite part of the ceremony and the fly by is another favourite. I love my Spitfire, Lancaster Bombers and Hurricanes.

That is so true. The queen was you better behave yourself lady. And after the curtsey she looked like she was saying why did she were such an ugly dress?  easter-lol

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2011, 06:13:49 pm »

How else is Pippa to meet a husband on the world stage if she doesn't wear a too tight/ sexy dress as a maid of honor dress?  After all she watched her sister get a man while modeling underwear.

Exactly...

I actually think Pippa upstaged her sister with that dress. To me Pippa looked a lot better than Kate even if Pippa's dress was suited more for a luncheon. Pippa looked great.

Kate looks too drawn and worn out. I could never tell if she was wearing lipstick, she has very little lips. Why does Kate lick her lips so much?
Also Kate maked odd movements with the bottom of her face.

The bra top in her dress looked like someone stuck two small boobs on a flat board.

The dress was pretty, but just OKAY, nothing spectacular, Grace Kelly already did it better.

Now since Kate's been made a Duchess, let the comparisons to Fergie begin(in a few years.)

Both Prince Harry and Pippa looked better than Kate and William. IMO

Some of the press who pre-recorded tv packages are calling her Princess, but I doubt it will last much longer since she's a Duchess.

The couple were not very vibrant, the one thing I notice about KATE is she lacks vibrancy. She seemed a bit swallowed up by her surroundings. Kate looked smaller, than her stature, she's tall but for some reason she didn't always look tall.

Some of the US press is saying Pippa looked amazingly, sexy and she outshined Kate.( Bad move some thought to wear that dress, it was sexy and upstaged her sister.)

Kate is not very charismatic, imo. She just does not have the charisma that the press has tried to place on her.

Barbara Walter's has just told the reporters that Kate is now the HRH The Duchess of Cambridge(the reporters still look shocked)  hahaha they just don't get it.

I believe William really loves Kate, but he did seem nervous, still I 'm not sure this marriage will last.   William Kate-Horror-Queen

I will say good luck to them, they will need it. The press is going to be hiding in every bush in the future.

Their first kiss looked awkward. I think Kate wears the pants, judging by that second kiss, she went for it. I think William holds back. She probably leads things in the b....... William lips

I'm looking forward to the Monaco Wedding.  queeny
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 06:20:45 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
delilah
royal watcher

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2011, 06:14:10 pm »

Does PC really ask Kate "should we?" before he kisses her? It sure does look like that is what they say. UCK!
Lieblich
Baroness

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2011, 06:19:25 pm »

thumbsup Serene grace.

Kate has no vibrancy.  Diana managed a huge meringue dress and a 25-foot train and still had vibrancy.  Waity's wedding dress was ordinary and, honestly, looked like it had been picked off a shelf at David's Bridal.

I saw another video, of the walk back down the aisle.  PW does not crack a smile.  He looks rather terrified and has a look of "what have I just done?" whilst Waity tries very hard not to smirk.

I'm giving the marriage two-three years.  The only question will be whether they divorce or just lead separate lives.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 06:23:00 pm by Lieblich » Logged
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2011, 06:22:22 pm »

I AM HERE !!  Did NOT watch. But I'm reviewing/finding the places to post. I just posted my opinions on K's DRESS, HAIR, BOUQUET, etc. on the correct thread. I am wanting to read all of these posts, and will later, but for now ALL IN ALL it seems WAY less SHOWY than I had imagined !

Maybe thats a good thing. K's look was demure and nice. (see more if u want on my post on the wedding dress thread).

So, no rain ?

Nice titles.  (hehehe).

I thought Carole Middleton looked tres Marshalls. Really, I expected more HAUTE from her.
Its like she threw on ANYTHING.

Camilla looked nice. I just loved her hat. HM looked very nice. I LOVE yellow. . PW very nice. Pippa too plain. Prince Charles very handsome.

Everything just seemed very downplayed and much much less flashy/showy/grand than I thought it would be ! (again see my post on wedding dress thread).

Is it me ? Or, in the carriage, does K look disappointed (in the title perhaps ??).

Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2011, 06:24:31 pm »

Votes

"God our Father, we thank you for our families, for the love we shared and the joy of our marriage.

In the rush of every day, we can keep our eyes fixed on what is real and important in life and help us to be generous with our time, love and energy.

Strengthened by our union, help us to serve and comfort those who suffer. We ask this in the Spirit of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Whoever wrote it has read the holy scriptures. Jesus has the spirit, he died and nobody told me. Beloved, one thing is the Holy Spirit comforting, something else is Jesus, Jesus is risen, he is alive. Call Jesus the spirit is saying that you are looking for a dead Jesus, history is not a prayer that pleases the father. God only hears a prayer when the Saints ask in Jesus' name when the person is very impious they has to ask for the blood of Jesus, which is the biggest cry, but all prayer is done "in Jesus name" the bible says no one goes to God is not asking for the Lord Jesus, no one goes to the father if not for his son, beloved. They are the head of a church, which is already wrong because the Bible says that the only head of a church must be the Lord Jesus, nobody but the Lord Jesus shall be recognized as head of a church, but since you put men that position at least learn to pray, by God. Call Jesus the Spirit is saying that Jesus is dead, is to deny that he is risen, is seeking a historical Jesus, do not do that it hurts my soul.

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7). [/color]
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/KlpwmFfAZWlEumq3MfQCrQ?authkey=Gv1sRgCLSlo6rhr4elQQ&feat=embedwebsite
http://www.maranathaofamerica.org/ - United States
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2011, 06:27:04 pm »

Why on earth did the press call her a Princess anyway? They all knew she couldn't become Princess Of Wales, as that is Camilla. They are STILL refusing to call her "HRH, The Duchess Of Cambridge", even though that's what The Queen gave her. Why build it up, only to knowingly disappoint yourself later?

nomorekate
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2011, 06:35:11 pm »

I watched the dreary thing until the balcony moment (thanks again Mousie for the video link), but my question is, I watched it all, up until they left.  I never saw  her place her bouquet on the Tomb of the Unknown Warrior.  Screw up?

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
*Eugenie*
royal watcher

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2011, 06:37:36 pm »

I watched the dreary thing until the balcony moment (thanks again Mousie for the video link), but my question is, I watched it all, up until they left.  I never saw  her place her bouquet on the Tomb of the Unknown Warrior.  Screw up?

I think a reporter mentioned that she will do it later. (I think the Queen did it later as well)
Lieblich
Baroness

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2011, 06:39:14 pm »

Usually, the bouquet is sent over to be placed after pictures.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2011, 06:51:14 pm »

So, I watched the wedding with my Sister and Mother, and in no way shape or form, did it feel like a REAL Royal Wedding. Something was off, in my opinion. There wasn't anything regal about it, and lacked the grandeur that the BRF is known for. It felt fake to me. There's no way she worked over 8 years for a lack-luster service like this. It did not live up to the hype.
 wopedo

Now, onto the dress...I HATED IT!!! It looked like she was trying to copy my idol, Grace Kelly. Nobody on earth should ever do that. Not a fan of the make-up, either.
 bignono

The couple themselves was uninspiring, blank, dull, bored, and fidgety. No spark, romance, or passion. Just plain DULL! The only good thing I have to say, is that Harry looked great...as usual.

"The kiss" on the balcony = RIDICULOUS! William looked so checked out.
Why on earth did the press call her a Princess anyway? They all knew she couldn't become Princess Of Wales, as that is Camilla. They are STILL refusing to call her "HRH, The Duchess Of Cambridge", even though that's what The Queen gave her. Why build it up, only to knowingly disappoint yourself later?

nomorekate

I agree with everything you've said about the Ceremony.

I believe that the Press is trying to override the Queen by using the media to call her Princess, the press is hoping people simply do it too, some will of course,( but the difference is Diana was Princess of Wales after marrying Charles. ) The Palace never asked that Diana be called Duchess.  Kate has been given a Duchess title and the Official Palace site proclaims her Duchess. As time goes on and Kate is introduced with her Official title, the press will just have to lick their boots and cry in their soup, she's HRH  The Duchess of Cambridge, no matter how they try to slice it, that title will be used.  The Palace will always answer press inquiries about Kate with her title clearly Duchess.

[/URL]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: