Royal Gossip
October 18, 2017, 01:57:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Madeleine & Chris O'Neill: news & pics  (Read 41288 times)
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #200 on: August 20, 2017, 04:43:46 pm »

More like cash and the titles come from Sweden.  shifty
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #201 on: August 20, 2017, 05:13:51 pm »

Chris is super rich. The only problem is that the kids could lose the titles if they are not educated in Sweden.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #202 on: August 20, 2017, 07:03:29 pm »

I'm not sure the kids would lose their titles, I'm pretty sure they'd keep them. But they'd definitely lose their places in the line to the throne if not educated/ brought up in Sweden. They say a permanent move isn't planned as of now, but I doubt that very much, I strongly assume that both M&C want their kids to remain in line of succession.

"According to the Act of Succession, only King Carl XVI Gustaf's Lutheran legitimate descendants brought up in Sweden are presently entitled to succeed. A person loses his or her succession rights and deprives his or her descendants of their succession rights if he or she:

is not brought up in Sweden
    ceases to be a Lutheran (Article 4)
    marries without the consent of the Government (Article 5) or
    ascends the throne of another state by election, inheritance or marriage without the consent of the monarch and the Riksdag (Article 8 )"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succession_to_the_Swedish_throne
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #203 on: August 21, 2017, 07:54:48 am »

I do think this should have been figured out before the wedding; Madeleine is a Princess of Sweden and why can't Chris bring his business to Sweden?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #204 on: August 27, 2017, 06:08:21 pm »

They are expecting a third child!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #205 on: August 27, 2017, 06:32:47 pm »

Yay for them

https://vintagejerseybitch1975.tumblr.com/post/164677750329/belgianeyes#notes

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #206 on: August 27, 2017, 07:46:38 pm »

Just came to post the news! Very happy for them, baby expected in March 2018!

"Chris and I are thrilled to announce that I am expecting. We look forward to four becoming five!"

https://www.facebook.com/PrincessMadeleineOfSweden/posts/1033923716745065

"H.K.H. Prinsessan Madeleine och herr Christopher O'Neill väntar barn

H.K.H. Prinsessan Madeleine och herr Christopher O'Neill har den stora glädjen att meddela att de väntar sitt tredje barn.

Prinsessan mår bra och nedkomsten beräknas till mars 2018."

http://www.kungahuset.se/press/pressmeddelanden/2017pressmeddelanden/hkhprinsessanmadeleineochherrchristopheroneillvantarbarn.5.ca5a1dd15da1ce4c18182c.html

"HRH Princess Madeleine and Mr Christopher O'Neill are expecting a child

HRH Princess Madeleine and Mr. Christopher O'Neill are delighted to announce that The Princess is expecting their third child.

The Princess is feeling well and the birth is expected to take place in March 2018."

http://www.kungahuset.se/royalcourt/media/pressreleases/pressreleases/hrhprincessmadeleineandmrchristopheroneillareexpectingachild.5.ca5a1dd15da1ce4c181837.html
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #207 on: August 28, 2017, 06:43:35 pm »

'We look forward to four becoming five': Princess Madeleine of Sweden announces she's expecting her third child with husband Chris O'Neill

Royal, 35, is a mother to Nicolas, two, and Leonore, three
    Will give birth to her third child in March 2018 and is feeling well
    Royal fans rushed to congratulate her after official Facebook announcement
    Family is looking forward to birth of Princess Sofia's child next month 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4830008/Princess-Madeleine-Sweden-expecting-child.html

The dm has caught finally on, what would they do if they didn't have the forums to loot & get their news from?  sigh
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #208 on: August 28, 2017, 09:09:42 pm »

It looks like they will have 4 or 5. Poor Chris he cannot deal with one. If the next one is like Leonore he is going to suffer  laugh

HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #209 on: August 28, 2017, 09:42:35 pm »

^ Leonore really is a handful, but apparently quite like her mother when she was younger! I'm afraid she might be even more of a handful once older  spy

I am really happy for them, one of the few celebrities/ royals I actually like/ have a soft spot for!  easter-bunny loveshower

Looks like the news got out sooner than they wanted to, the story is that Madeleine told her girlfriends at a restaurant and a reporter happened to sit at the next table/ nearby and that's how it got out. Swedish media & Silvia have confirmed that the news have come out sooner than they wanted to, which gives some credibility to the rumour of Madde not being careful and sharing big news in a public setting.

Either way, congartulations to the Bernadotte-O'Neills!  loveshower loveshower
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #210 on: August 28, 2017, 09:43:44 pm »

I also like them a lot. Madde is not perfect but I also have a soft spot for them.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #211 on: August 29, 2017, 09:17:28 am »

^^^^ What a good news! I like them.

Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #212 on: August 29, 2017, 03:15:47 pm »

Madeleine seems to love being a mother, and I think Leonore is a hoot.  She makes me tired just looking at her photos.   Best wishes to this family.   
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #213 on: August 29, 2017, 09:59:57 pm »

@Miss H I am not sure if you see it but your avatar is not working anymore. Do you need help to fix it or do you like it this way?

Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #214 on: August 29, 2017, 10:21:20 pm »

Yes, I have noticed   tehe   I was going to work on it -- if I remember how -- but have forgotten my password to this forum . . . for some reason I thought I needed it.  Do I?   So, as you see, I need a LOT of help!    thankyou
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: