Royal Gossip
November 18, 2017, 02:31:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wedding Evening Reception at Buckingham Palace  (Read 18705 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2011, 01:34:19 am »

I wonder how Kate felt, with that happening, instead of being treated respectfully and with dignity inherent to her new title. I am sure she yearned to see everyone bow and curtsy and be deferential and respectful, as she's demanded of so many over time. Now nice, slow waltz, no fawning courtiers, no elegant banquet to dine on with groveling servants. I think she was hurt by that.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2011, 04:51:36 am »

Royal wedding speeches "absolutely hysterical", reveals Kate Middleton and Prince William's candid photographer Millie Pilkington

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/royal-wedding/2011/04/30/royal-wedding-speeches-absolutely-hysterical-reveals-kate-middleton-and-prince-william-s-candid-photographer-millie-pilkington-115875-23097494/#ixzz1LRkJoqSo
Go Camping for 95p! Vouchers collectable in the Daily and Sunday Mirror until 11th August . Click here for more information

and if the name Millie Pilkington sounds familiar here is why

http://www.partypieces.co.uk/thepartytimes/?p=1291

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2011, 10:21:51 am »

The photographer certainly didn't give any details as to the toasts or what anyone said.

The whole thing sounds perfectly vulgar, no nice banquet, no elegant guests, no lovely dancing/waltzes, no interesting people, nothing memorable or dignified. HM wasn't there, or anyone else in the RF who was senior in any respect.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Kingdom Hearts
Countess

« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2011, 10:05:14 am »

both her wedding dress and this one have pointy breast shapes,wtf lols..
As if she stuffed her bra with birthday hats.... huh lols

"The dawrf Breathes so Loud we could have shot him in the Dark" -Haldir
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2011, 05:05:02 pm »

The tacky bolero (i think thats what its called) was cheap.Why not wear a beautiful pashmina shawl or something like that.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2011, 08:18:00 pm »

both her wedding dress and this one have pointy breast shapes,wtf lols..
As if she stuffed her bra with birthday hats.... huh lols

laugh

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2014, 05:45:16 am »

I wonder how others felt, knowing that WK didn't think of the people uninvited as good enough to share in their private joy.

From what I could tell, it was just another all night mixer and both likely went back to their wedding suite and bonked like they always have and zonked out.

Val
Princess

« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2014, 08:14:23 am »

The tacky bolero (i think thats what its called) was cheap.Why not wear a beautiful pashmina shawl or something like that.

Ma endeavoured to dress her like an 'innocent' princess in both the ridiculous wedding attire a la Princess Grace and her six year old girl's bunny wool bolero.   That family just can't get out of the habit of pulling the wool over everyone's eyes.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2014, 08:40:12 am »

Completely agree; thing is, that Kate has to work hard at coming across as innocent mainly since after all, she has to work at downplaying her former wild child lifestyle. Wearing white to her reception, that is taking it a bit far. Fans (and critics here) forget that Kate also wanted to abstain from intimacy until the wedding night.

To make the wedding night 'special.'

Val
Princess

« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2014, 08:53:04 am »

Could never 'be special' as we know, especially with a large majority of the worlds perverts using the crotch flashing pics as their screen savers!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2015, 06:07:53 pm »

Prince William and Kate's wedding breakfast menu revealed for first time

The royal couple treated the guests at their reception to marinated salmon, crab, langoustines  and organic lamb. One of the menus could sell for up to £500 at auction
Prince William and Kate’s stunning wedding breakfast menu is seen for the first time as it goes up for auction.

The ornate menu for the evening dinner served to just 300 of their closest family and friends in the Buckingham Palace ballroom has never been revealed before as that part of the April 29 2011 ceremony was completely private.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-william-kates-wedding-breakfast-5145229

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2015, 09:54:24 pm »

^I doubt Kate took one bite of that food. The liquor, on the other hand...
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2015, 10:46:18 pm »

A newbies question coming. So if you can please enlightem me, I'd appreciate it, thanks.

Is this normal that we now know what they eat at the wedding breakfast?

Have we ever found out from other royal weddings what was offered the guests?

If not, why are we finding out now?

(Is it merely a leak, or not?)

thankyou in anticipation fellow posters
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2015, 12:39:46 pm »

Oh yes, at the time of the wedding of the Danish Crown Prince, the entire menu was published, as was his speech (and the speech of her father).

By the way...they say it is a breakfast menu and then call it dinner...which was it?
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2015, 03:22:35 pm »

^Im not British so I'm not totally sure about that myself, but I think its traditionally called a 'wedding breakfast' despite what time the meal takes place.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2015, 09:54:20 pm »

OK, thank you guys.

I do reckon it must be a leak. Especially now to remind everyone of what a fabulous day it was.  easter-lol
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: