Royal Gossip
May 27, 2017, 07:09:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wedding Evening Reception at Buckingham Palace  (Read 17075 times)
June
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2011, 08:23:44 am »

^^ Exactly, milagro - it looks mismatched.  thumbsup

KF: you are a hoot.  tehe I think Kate has a problem with her weight for whatever reason, and I see serious problems ahead for her.  TCP baking cookies

At least Pippa had the good sense to wear a stunning COLOUR. She completely overshadowed Waity for that reason alone, at the evening event.
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2011, 08:25:55 am »

Kate's outfit and wedding dress looked dull plain and boring just like her
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2011, 06:48:40 pm »

^^ Exactly, milagro - it looks mismatched.  thumbsup

KF: you are a hoot.  tehe I think Kate has a problem with her weight for whatever reason, and I see serious problems ahead for her.  TCP baking cookies

At least Pippa had the good sense to wear a stunning COLOUR. She completely overshadowed Waity for that reason alone, at the evening event.

I think Kate has eating issues or body issues, I think she always believes she fat, no matter how thin she gets, so she keeps dieting maybe. Just my opinion.  legs

Pippa is naturally petite, she is smaller naturally, but she totally looks way way better than Kate does now, imo. Pippa stole the show. I have always felt Pippa had the better figure anyway.  Kate-Horror-Queen

[/URL]
June
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2011, 06:50:44 pm »

^ Me too. She has muscular legs, which can look heavy in the wrong clothes, but mostly she gets it right.  thumbsup
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2011, 06:57:23 pm »

Both looked way too tanned.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
June
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2011, 06:59:05 pm »

My mother wanted to know why Kate and Pippa look so brown, more than the parents.  tehe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2011, 06:59:23 pm »

Yes the tanning was a too much, it gave Kate a leathery look, Pippa always looks too orangey.

People were CHATTING on line, asking if they were Middleastern, I was like WHAT!!!?  royalguard

[/URL]
June
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2011, 07:02:14 pm »

My mother thought Pippa also looked Asian. Nothing wrong with that, but they are two English girls without a drop of foreign blood, to my knowledge.
Raisie
Countess

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2011, 07:08:47 pm »

In fact the picture that she went shopping without the too much make up,Pippa shock me as her face is something that i am used to see in some parts in Latin America and according to them they are very much british so i was like  Shocked

Even myself that i have mix blood (from time of the Spanish conquest time) of natives mexicans,i can tell that i more more white than Kate and Pippa together.

"Only do what your heart tells you."
- Princess Diana

‎"There is no civilization living today which did not originate in the work and effort of Monarchy"
June
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2011, 07:43:35 pm »

Well, I'm of mixed race (part Anglo) and Pippa looks more foreign than me too.  easter-think
Ella
Countess

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2011, 10:56:44 pm »

Did any of you see this from PC during the reception?

His father said he hoped Prince William would look after him in old age before joking that William would "push his wheelchair of a cliff".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/royal-wedding/8484707/Royal-wedding-Prince-Harry-pays-tribute-to-brother-William-in-best-mans-speech.html

There's a lot of morbid joking coming from this wedding.
Raisie
Countess

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2011, 11:05:51 pm »

OMG i hope is not true and just another fantasy of the media.

"Only do what your heart tells you."
- Princess Diana

‎"There is no civilization living today which did not originate in the work and effort of Monarchy"
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2011, 12:26:56 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1382098/Royal-wedding-Harry-pays-tribute-William-dude--ditches-comments-Kates-killer-legs-speech-left-touched.html

lots of info including

The playlist
Ellie Goulding (live) - Your Song and Starry Eyed

Jermaine Stewart - We Don’t Have To Take Our Clothes Off

Body Rockers - I Like The Way You Move

Tinie Tempah - Pass Out

The Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire

Mossiman menu

Terrine of dressed crab and tiger prawns

Aberdeen Angus beef fillet from Longoe Farm, the Castle of Mey, Scotland

Welsh lamb from the Highgrove estate
Spring vegetables grilled and blanched (and not cooked in butter or cream)

Trio of chocolate puddings
Seasonal fruits
Ice cream with a brandy snap

June
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2011, 12:44:18 am »

Is it just me or is that story depicting a re-write of history of this "romance"?  Shocked

I think I'm going to gag, but I'm in disbelief.  ick

I always thought that William had been keeping her hopeful for years ... something kept her staying with him. Now we know, he's just been very misleading.  bignono
Ella
Countess

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2011, 01:01:21 am »

I always thought that William had been keeping her hopeful for years ... something kept her staying with him. Now we know, he's just been very misleading.  bignono

^What do you mean? How suddenly we're hearing him described as this great romantic and that's why she stayed?

I don't think there's much new in there, the only grand moment Michael Middleton could mention was the one we all know about, Charles joked about William pushing his wheelchair off a cliff and his balding, and Harry mentioned a few cute calls which sound pretty normal.

Actually, to me, it seems a bit sad that there isn't any new bits of this supposed love story.
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2011, 01:17:32 am »

Interesting points brought up by Charles and Harry. I thought they would have been more sentimental, rather than comedic, but it's still very telling about the relationships they have with one another. Definitely not a family I'd want to be joining. The tension and emotions aren't anywhere near healthy resolution and to them, that's life! ...

I didn't like Kate or Pippa's evening dresses at all. I'm not a fan of bling, especially fake bling, as it cheapens any dress, imo. ... 

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2011, 03:48:42 am »

Kate- I like  from the waist down.  thumbsup I loved the belt
Carole- i don't like her,  hide but she looks nice.
Pippa-  hall-Spell-check
Chelsy- beautiful  oooh i like  the hairstyle

Wedding revellers party to 3am: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/news/3557031/Wedding-revellers-party-to-3am.html

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2011, 04:08:43 am »

Interesting points brought up by Charles and Harry. I thought they would have been more sentimental, rather than comedic, but it's still very telling about the relationships they have with one another. Definitely not a family I'd want to be joining. The tension and emotions aren't anywhere near healthy resolution and to them, that's life! ... I didn't like Kate or Pippa's evening dresses at all. I'm not a fan of bling, especially fake bling, as it cheapens any dress, imo. ...

Perhaps it was comedic because there is nothing moving or sentimental to say about this; Kate has not made herself welcome to the RF via anything and it's not like she has some bond with Charles, or Harry, or anyone, even William. She has nothing in common with Harry, Charles, HM, Camilla, and William even. She has no backstory that includes William or Harry in some positive way, she has no attachments. If they talked about her past, it would be something that would end up being obscene and likely *despise* filled. If you were Charles, I am sure you would have some choice words and same with Harry, given her past meddling.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
June
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2011, 09:47:41 am »

^What do you mean? How suddenly we're hearing him described as this great romantic and that's why she stayed?

I don't think there's much new in there, the only grand moment Michael Middleton could mention was the one we all know about, Charles joked about William pushing his wheelchair off a cliff and his balding, and Harry mentioned a few cute calls which sound pretty normal.

Actually, to me, it seems a bit sad that there isn't any new bits of this supposed love story.

What I mean is that for years he has looked like something the cat dragged in when ever in her company. Now, suddenly, we are getting illuminated images of this great love story released, with William apparently 'cooing' sweet nothings down the phone line to Kate.  X-Mas_rolleyes

I'm just being realistic and I've always held the same view: William must have been giving Kate some carrot to keep her hanging in there. If he had treated her with utter contempt (as opposed to just disrespect) then she wouldn't have been able to stay. And, I put it no higher than that.  flower

Who released this information from a so-called private affair anyway? It sounds staged to me. shifty
Ella
Countess

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2011, 10:13:21 am »

^It sounds horrible, I know, but one of my brothers is very much a womanizer (no idea where he got it from, our parents have had a good, stable marriage for 30+ years), and he can do that easily. I've seen/heard him coo and play loving boyfriend to multiple girls, but the moment they're not around, they don't matter.

It takes a manipulative personality, and trust me, I've  screaming at him multiple times over it because I think it's a cruel way to be, but he can turn the charm on and off like a faucet and it's fooled women, their families, even our mom. At this point, it's a morbid running joke between him, my other brother, and myself. We can tell because he used that same charm to get away with crap when we were kids.

William reminds me a lot of him, which probably isn't a good thing, but knowing someone like that firsthand, I can't say it surprises me that William was to some degree romantic. Maybe for him, the ends (Beard, bolthole, easy sex or all of the above) justify the means (fake romance)?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: