Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 04:37:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wedding Evening Reception at Buckingham Palace  (Read 17049 times)
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« on: April 29, 2011, 08:29:32 pm »

Well here we have a look to her dress...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1382015/ROYAL-WEDDING-Kate-William-leave-Clarence-House-wedding-reception.html

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Ella
Countess

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 08:37:48 pm »

If we ever needed proof she's too thin, that photo is it. Her waist looks thinner than her head.
June
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 08:38:17 pm »

She looks hideous. Has this woman got zero taste in clothes?  ick

That comfy cardigan looks ridiculous! And her hands look like those of a granny's!

Ella: agreed.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 09:43:58 pm »

Yes, she is too thin. I hope she eats a bit more now that the wedding has passed.

The cardigan and the dress don't go together. And the dress is boring.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
June
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 09:49:32 pm »

Oh, I posted an update in the 'live' thread ...

My mother always taught me that certain fabrics don't go together. This is one such example. It's a Summer dress with a Winter comfy cardigan.  bignono
delilah
royal watcher

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 10:00:16 pm »

well of course her head is bigger than the rest of her.  She's a princess Dutchess now.  thumbsup
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 10:06:05 pm »

More pictures of Kate and her second dress

http://www.daylife.com/search?q=Buckingham+Palace+for+the+evening+celebrations+following+her+wedding+to+Prince+William+in+London+April+29

video camera
http://abcnews.go.com/International/video/royal-wedding-william-catherine-leave-clarence-house-13493595
Some 300 of the couple's closest family and friends will celebrate with dancing and dinner at the do.

However, the Queen will miss this evening's celebrations after leaving the palace early with the Duke of Edinburgh for a private weekend away in the UK.

I don't know why, but I expected Kate to wear a tiara for the evening reception. queeny
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 10:55:32 pm by The Chocolate Princess » Logged

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 11:08:17 pm »

Carol http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/29/article-1382015-0BD6FF7500000578-423_306x782.jpg

Pippa http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/29/article-1382015-0BD6FEAD00000578-366_306x782.jpg

The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2011, 11:19:41 pm »

I like Pippa's hairstyle. thumbsup That's a regal style you wear at a royal wedding! not Kate's open hair hanging lose around her face.

Mirror: Pippa Middleton wows again in emerald dress with plunging neckline
Pippa joined the rest of her family as they left the Goring Hotel shortly before 7.30pm to head to Buckingham Palace where they will join Prince William and Kate Middleton.

She had changed from her bridesmaid dress into a long emerald green sleeveless dress with a jewelled embellishment on the front and a plunging neckline.
Advertisement >>

Her hair was pinned up at the back and she was carrying a clutch bag.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 11:24:39 pm by The Chocolate Princess » Logged

Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2011, 12:12:53 am »

I have a question  !!

This 2nd gown, the party dress with angora bolero and room for a pony (sorry, this sentence made me think of Hyacinth bucket. LOL I love that show)..seriously, did Kate wear the party gown to the CANAPE EVENT or is it just for the 300 GUEST DISCO EVENT ?

Also  June   -   I guess I love the party gown because the wedding gown was so simple and disappointing IMHO.

Alexandrine   -  I loved the party outfit.  I never realized they did not go together really. (gown and sweater).

I do not like Carole's party gown. Ruffles are too feminine for her face. Yuk.  thumbsdown  ick
Ella
Countess

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2011, 12:29:40 am »

Even for the wedding and reception, the Middleton girls can't help but want to flash their goods.  X-Mas_rolleyes

I know Kate's doesn't outwardly look that bad, but if she had even the slightest bit more in the bust, both her dresses would show too much. Odd, but it's a peeve of mine, low-cut is low-cut to me.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2011, 01:26:18 am »

Why not wear her wedding dress?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2011, 02:24:59 am »

KF   -     hello  Want my opinion of WHY K did NOT wear her wedding gown ? Because her wedding gown was and needed to be demure. And it was. But, Kug most likely would have really preferred a racier, strapless gown ( do you think ? ).. so she had this 2nd strapless gown for the parties/reception. AND I'll bet you Kug strips OFF the white angora bolero , when she drinks a bit ?   thumbsdown   hall-whistle
DrWonderWoman
courtier

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2011, 02:58:31 am »

I like the second dress BUT the combo is all wrong....but then again she has more misses than hits in the fashion dept.  sly Why would you put a fuzzy sweater with that dress? It would have been so much prettier if she would have had a jacket or whatever made from the same material.

She is so incredibly thin. I hope she takes the time to eat, drink, be merry and put on a few pounds.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2011, 03:02:46 am »

And it was

Not with that neckline.

She is so incredibly thin. I hope she takes the time to eat, drink, be merry and put on a few pounds.

How much do you want to bet that Kate porks on the pounds and then ends up getting really fat? William wanted a normal marriage and a lot of women then start on sweats and a topknot and twenty to thirty pounds overweight after the first kid.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
DrWonderWoman
courtier

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2011, 03:06:01 am »

laugh Oh KF, you just made me laugh so incredibly hard. I needed that! Thanks!  flower

I'm still in awe how she could possibly think that a fuzzy sweater with that dress looks appropriate. Not even a Duchess for 24 hrs and already flubs it up in the fashion dept.  X-Mas_rolleyes

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2011, 03:13:39 am »

After this, it won't end and I see her always stumbling.

She is going to change and make him pay in spades for having her wait (as if she had a right to have William do things on her time frame) and I don't see her really keeping fit or bothering with much after a while. This is like Fergie marrying Charles. There is no way that she will love William and I hope he gets used to an empty home, a cold dinner, and a newly frigid wife.

This is her first step in the wrong direction and it's only a matter of time until she ends up humiliating the nation. She will.

As for her fashion sense, she can't seem to understand aesthetics, or which fabrics go well together and she isn't the type that can really pull of a fashion risk like that. She simply hasn't the looks. I wonder how she really feels about her new life and I keep wondering if she sincerely has any idea of what she is really in for after the honeymoon.

This reception will be the last time she can really party the way she's used to and she won't be able to do any of this again until her death or divorce. As for her family, disgustingly low necklines, especially Carole.

pyrenees
courtier

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2011, 07:03:49 am »

Look at the photo how William was walking ahead of WK.
milagro
courtier

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2011, 07:45:45 am »

I *despise* the mohair thing, too. Looks like she got suddenly chilly and flipped over whatever was at hand  blink
It should have been a little bolero jacket with the same beads as in the sash, along the neckline, for a nice ensemble. Too boring and casual as it is.
Also, the bottom line of bodice  they used to create an hourglass silhouette, is showing through. A slip with some under-ruffles would save it.

Pippa's dress looks cheap.
princess_elena
gossip insider

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2011, 08:13:05 am »

I thought that how the protocol is? I see nothing wrong for Wugly to walk ahead from Wugly

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: