Royal Gossip
May 27, 2017, 07:08:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tiny Wedding Article with Pictures Part II (Post-wedding)  (Read 24895 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2011, 02:32:34 am »

This is so surprisingly not as covered as you might think that it would be. I mean, it's on sidebars and it might dominate the DM, but it's not all over Yahoo, Google, the way you might think it would be. It's not dominating anything really.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2011, 03:44:39 am »

KF  -   That's good. Here, it sort of dominated those Extra, Dateline, Insider type shows to the point of it all being PERFECT .  thumbsdown 

It will go away and die down, I know.

BTW, was Queen Rania there at all ??

I'm tired now. Tomorrow I need to search pics of Letizia and Charlene (to see their outfits). I missed them.

Personally (but what do I know right ?) I do NOT think Harry will devote himself to Chelsy. Or marry her. PH will most likely stay single til he is around 32. I still see PH with a VS supermodel Candace Swanapoel.  (sp?)
Raisie
Countess

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2011, 03:57:25 am »

Does in UK they don't say after "i do" the part "now you can kiss the bride"

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Kate+Middleton/Royal+Wedding+2/H2St03Lf_kw
Also i mean in royal weddings the father should take off the veil or the husband?

"Only do what your heart tells you."
- Princess Diana

‎"There is no civilization living today which did not originate in the work and effort of Monarchy"
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2011, 04:36:17 am »

KF  -   That's good. Here, it sort of dominated those Extra, Dateline, Insider type shows to the point of it all being PERFECT .

I am so glad I don't watch television anymore. So pointless and I can watch all I want on my laptop via downloads; I love downloading.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
June
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2011, 12:43:59 pm »

Formal photos and the morning after:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1382174/Royal-honeymoon-Prince-William-Kate-Middleton-fly-helicopter.html

The photos are UGLY!  ick  tehe  rofl  laugh  lols
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2011, 01:23:37 pm »

^Today we have kate back again!!! 
She does not have anyone that tells her that she have a horrible legs? that outfith was so bad!!! and boring  wellduh

But i love the oficial portait with the pages and the girls.... the other one.. well not so much..

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
June
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2011, 01:26:40 pm »

Why do you want Kate back? The woman is a disgrace to all hard-working independent women, with self-respect.  bored3

Kate's legs look hideous now. She's not meant to be that thin.
June
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2011, 01:52:09 pm »

The wedding photos look very detached and cold, there isn't any emotion or family unity. Each person is smiling on their own, like they're having a solo photo taken.  blink

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/royal-wedding/official-wedding-photos-of-prince-william-and-kate-released/story-fn885hn2-1226047622206

Why doesn't he hold her hand, when she has her hand on his leg ... I take that back - it's very tacky, but why aren't they holding hands?

He's not even prepared to take her on a honeymoon - back to work on Monday! Looks like Wills is already tired of her! What is Waity going to do?  laugh  laugh  laugh  hall-whistle

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/no-honeymoon-for-prince-william-and-kate-yet/story-e6frfku0-1226047628134

Yes, this is the great romance of the 21st Century!  X-Mas_rolleyes

« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 01:56:25 pm by June » Logged
June
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2011, 02:06:47 pm »

Wow, I'm on a roll - my posts are getting published! Give it a whirl, it seems the media is over the sycophancy.  shifty

Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2011, 02:27:58 pm »

Why do you want Kate back? The woman is a disgrace to all hard-working independent women, with self-respect.  bored3

Kate's legs look hideous now. She's not meant to be that thin.
I never said that i wanted kate back  bignono i just said that today  bored3 the boring kate that we meet all this years back  ick Because that outfith was so bad  :( At leat with Sarah burton she was not so bad  sigh
She never had a beautiful legs in her life IMO..  hall-whistle

The wedding photos look very detached and cold, there isn't any emotion or family unity. Each person is smiling on their own, like they're having a solo photo taken.  blink

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/royal-wedding/official-wedding-photos-of-prince-william-and-kate-released/story-fn885hn2-1226047622206

Why doesn't he hold her hand, when she has her hand on his leg ... I take that back - it's very tacky, but why aren't they holding hands?
Well you can see that ALL MIDDLETONS are happy. wopedo I believe that Camilla is one that are happy on BRF  easter-James except  William and Harry (he is doing this for his brother) PP poor he is not so happy and HM well she tries hard..  there

About the last one with the pages.. there you have a photographer that tell what she and he have to do...  camera  bored3

He's not even prepared to take her on a honeymoon - back to work on Monday! Looks like Wills is already tired of her! What is Waity going to do?  laugh  laugh  laugh  hall-whistle

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/no-honeymoon-for-prince-william-and-kate-yet/story-e6frfku0-1226047628134
I don't believe that...

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
June
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2011, 02:33:44 pm »

I'm sorry, byechoc, but sometimes I misinterpret your posts.  flower

They are not honeymooning - it's official - a statement was made from St James Palace.  thumbsup
Raisie
Countess

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2011, 03:46:08 pm »

That is great,i mean i would be tired of all the coverage they will put on the honeymoon.I feel strange see William holding Kate's hands after 8/9 years of not doing.

"Only do what your heart tells you."
- Princess Diana

‎"There is no civilization living today which did not originate in the work and effort of Monarchy"
June
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2011, 03:58:17 pm »

That was for the cameras - staged.  bored3 It would have look mighty odd had he not held her hand when they just got married.

Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2011, 04:08:05 pm »

I noticed something about the hand holding as they walk to the helicopter. It should be the other way around like my mom said a girl's hand is usually behind the guy's hand. My boyfriend's hand is always in front of mine to let him lead and it's More comforting.  With my first ex I always had my hand in front of his and it wasnt a good sign. Thats just my opinion...

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2011, 04:31:28 pm »

Oh ad I forgot to add the Family portrait is up and what does everyone think of that one. Liz doesn't look very happy and it's funny seeing  William with just one medal and Harry has more.

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2011, 05:17:01 pm »

No honeymoon? This is like to many couples who cohabitate, nothing special after the wedding, just back to routine. In the photos, she is too centralized.

June
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2011, 05:30:07 pm »

PA: I'll have to check that picture of HM and yes, I thought the hand-holding looked a little strained.

KF: well, he's seen it all before, hasn't he? I think this is another insult to Waity.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2011, 06:42:40 pm »

KF: well, he's seen it all before, hasn't he? I think this is another insult to Waity.

He's going to keep making her life miserable and she may end up walking. It would be delicious since it would end up with her walking and ruining the marriage, not the other way around, plus since she waited so long, it would be so much worse for her. If she doesn't work, she will get so blasted that in time she will have no recourse but to work or walk; I think walking is what she will end up doing too.

June
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2011, 06:52:22 pm »

I don't think she'll go anywhere. She's waited too long, she's been thoroughly humiliated and now she's on a high. She'd be drunk on unearned praise, fawning, adulation and sycophancy. No way will she give that up voluntarily.

It was written all over her face yesterday: VICTORY.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2011, 06:59:10 pm »

You're quite right. This is like me marrying my ex boyfriend, even though it didn't go that far. I really can't fathom that this has actually happened and I just read that she bowed her head each time William saluted.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: