Royal Gossip
December 18, 2017, 06:45:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal guests start to arrive in London  (Read 3679 times)
Mia
Baroness

« on: April 28, 2011, 01:54:41 pm »

The royal guests start to arrive for the wedding tomorrow. Spanish Queen Sofia, Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia arrived just before lunch.

A picture of the spanish princes entering the hotel

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 01:56:45 pm »

I just want to see her tomorow... i just hope she looks well... and put many people above her.. in fashion terms..  tehe

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 02:37:58 pm »

The Zarzuela Palace reaveled today that Queen Sofia will wear Margarita Nuez and Princess Letizia will wear Felipe Varela at the dinner this evening and at the wedding tomorrow. Felipe will wear a smoking later today and tomorrow his gala naval uniform.

Dutch royals are already in London too. A couple of pics of Crown Princes Willem-Alexander and Maxima on their arrival to the hotel:

PPE
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 02:42:11 pm by Mia » Logged

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 02:51:29 pm »

^Kate and her family will go to this wedding dinner?

Are the ducth royal cople at the same hotel? i mean with felipe and letizia?

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 02:55:42 pm »

^Kate and her family will go to this wedding dinner?

No way Jose!   HM won't let the Midds near the dinner!

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 02:58:30 pm »

^How do you know?

June
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2011, 03:01:31 pm »

It's strange how the Crown Princely couple of Denmark are not invited, yet the Spanish and Netherlands couples are.  easter-think
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2011, 03:02:24 pm »

Maybe they were invited but declined the invitation...

And no, Kate and the Midds will not be at the dinner hosted by HM to foreign royals. Charles and Camilla will go the cocktail before dinner but will leave after as he will dine with William and Harry at CH.

The royals are in different hotels: Queen Sofia is at Claridges (her favorite hotel in London), Felipe and Letizia are at the Hilton Park Lane (one of the hotels recomended by BP to royal guests) and dutch are at the Mandarin Oriental (where the dinner will take place tonigh).

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2011, 03:11:51 pm »

The royals are in different hotels: Queen Sofia is at Claridges (her favorite hotel in London), Felipe and Letizia are at the Hilton Park Lane (one of the hotels recomended by BP to royal guests) and dutch are at the Mandarin Oriental (where the dinner will take place tonigh).
blink~why they stay at diferent hotels?  royalguard

Well so.. the midds are not at the gala dinner...  xmas_mousiekins So they are not letting them aproach to royal guest... tehe
Do we will have photos from this evening?  huh please please please...  Coffee screen

Mia
Baroness

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2011, 03:16:18 pm »

Logistics probably. Maybe the Queen didn't liked the hotels recommended by the BP and opted for staying at her "home" in London. She always stays there when she goes to London...

Hope we have pics too sigh

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Kahleigh
courtier

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2011, 03:42:45 pm »

It's strange how the Crown Princely couple of Denmark are not invited, yet the Spanish and Netherlands couples are.  easter-think
Maybe they were invited but declined the invitation...

I read somewhere that the crowned heads of state were the ones invited but several gave excuses/reasons for not being able to attend, for example I think it's the King of Swedens' birthday so he is staying home and CP Victoria and Daniel are attending, just as HM didn't attend Victoria and Daniels wedding, but the Wessexes went to represent HM. Basically the younger couples are attending in place of the rulers that couldn't go to the circus/wedding.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2011, 04:36:58 am »

It's pretty obvious the Queen is only facing the Midds when she has to and after this wedding, most likely she will very rarely have to come in contact with the Middleton's again.  oooh

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2011, 04:52:38 am »

I remember reading that HM would leave before the reception and I can only fathom that it's to preserve her sanity.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2011, 09:06:50 am »

Not a fan of Chelsy's outfit or hair!

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
caribbean_lady
gossip insider

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2011, 09:18:52 am »

Jecca Craig looks lovely imo
Ella
Countess

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2011, 09:27:37 am »

Not a fan of Chelsy's outfit or hair!

Agreed. Just saw it on the DM site and the jacket looks really shoddily made and the skirt doesn't seem to fit well.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2011, 09:32:20 am »

She really does!  What's up Posh's butt tho.  No smile. Quite po'd looking.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
June
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2011, 09:37:53 am »

Here is a live feed from the Sydney Morning Herald:

http://media.smh.com.au/royal-wedding-live-stream-2327764.html?from=newsbox

Mia: there is NO WAY Mary would miss such an event - it's not her style.  hall-whistle  TCP baking cookies  tehe

And, Fred to miss a lavish booze up?  Shocked  blink  lols

Besides, there were stories early on that they were not invited, yet they did go to Charles' 60th. It's odd, IMO, and there is something in it.  easter-think

« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 09:40:42 am by June » Logged
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2011, 09:53:24 am »

AC is so impatient and totally pretending to care  and Piers won't shut up on CNN.  Take him back, plz. Nice to see Sir Elton!

berlin
Countess

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2011, 12:13:38 am »

Who among Kate's family were at the wedding?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: