Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 04:06:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shopping at Waitrose, our future Queen  (Read 3303 times)
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« on: November 23, 2010, 07:02:53 am »

Daily Express Front page

Sorry guys it's not online yet...but let's guess what she was buying TCP baking cookies I bet KY Jelly or condoms flirt

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
benign
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 02:15:37 pm »

^ easter-lol....so Kate went to Waitrose but why?? I thought Tesco is very special to them  easter-lol
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 02:31:16 pm »

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/213172/Elections-could-put-Prince-William-and-Kate-s-big-day-back-to-July/

Last night one shopper, who had been at the store with his daughter, said : “It was a complete surprise to see Kate, who was smiling and looking very happy. Strangely enough she was in the same aisle as Duchy of Cornwall drinks.
“There were not many people in the store at the time and it was my daughter who pointed out to me who it was as we were leaving. I couldn’t believe it at first but there was no mistaking Kate.

Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 04:34:54 pm »

X-Mas_rolleyes Who cares, really, who cares? She's shopped there before and because the Palace, imo, is really not  that enamored with her she really has no choice but to continue doing things she has always done while living with her parents.  X-Mas_rolleyes

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 05:14:59 pm »

She is likely trying to also avoid the courtiers who are furious with her slipping in and getting in right under their noses. I bet she's had a run in or two and was thrown out from Clarence House by Charles. Note how initially she was celebrating, but now she's living wiht her parents in Berkshire. Quick enough change of residences.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 09:29:54 pm »

Or...maybe she was buying alcohol?  tehe

What's her drink again? easter-think

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2010, 09:30:40 pm »

easter-lol

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 09:32:28 pm »

O take it the courtiers are getting to her already?

Anything William likes of course.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
DrWonderWoman
courtier

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2010, 09:41:00 pm »

I thought it was something along the lines of Coke and Jack Daniels but I could be wrong. She was probably stocking up on both drinks and dessert.  tehe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 09:52:43 pm »

tehe I think that Kate is having problems with the courtiers already. I wonder how guzzling sweets and booze is going ot help her fill her body with nutrients.

Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2010, 10:15:28 pm »

I thought it was something along the lines of Coke and Jack Daniels but I could be wrong. She was probably stocking up on both drinks and dessert.  tehe
Or maybe she was buying stuff for the wedding? Like cake mixes, ribbons and sh*t. sigh

Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2010, 10:42:24 pm »

I think that Kate is having problems with the courtiers already.

Not a good start of joining the family tehe

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2010, 10:49:57 pm »

She was clearly taking advantage of the specials there. '

KATE! It's too early to buy food for the reception. It won't keep I tell you. And freezing it just won't work. Dips just end up going funny when you un-freeze them X-Mas_rolleyes Lordie..you call yourself a sociable lass thumbsdown

princess_elena
gossip insider

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2010, 08:06:29 am »

Just want to ask: Previously when I read 'William & Harry' book, Ingrid said after the annoucement, Diana were staying in BP. I thought Kaitey will stay in Clearance House or St James or any palace. Why she's staying with her parents?
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2010, 09:53:50 am »

Because the guards won't let her enter BP when the lady of the house isn't there  hall-whistle easter-wink laugh laugh

jokes aside, good question maybe she doesn't want to move yet  dontknow

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2010, 07:56:35 pm »

I daresay that I am not surprised she is out shopping, it's her only real skill.

Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2010, 09:59:47 pm »

^Indeed... bored3

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
DrWonderWoman
courtier

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2010, 02:02:09 am »

I daresay that I am not surprised she is out shopping, it's her only real skill.

That plus partying, vacationing and being at William's beck and call 24/7....
princess_elena
gossip insider

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2010, 08:22:16 am »

Because the guards won't let her enter BP when the lady of the house isn't there  hall-whistle easter-wink laugh laugh

jokes aside, good question maybe she doesn't want to move yet  dontknow

Hehehehe, thanks for the jokes. I thought she was eager to live in that places. Anyway, thanks for answering my question.  flower
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2010, 07:32:28 pm »

Because the guards won't let her enter BP when the lady of the house isn't there

Either that or because HM IS there and Kate doesn't want to face HM alone without William there. I wouldn't if I had pulled such a fast one on the RF, plus the Court and Philip.

jokes aside, good question maybe she doesn't want to move yet

I think she might be avoiding learning hte ropes as much as possible; when DIana moved in, she was put through training right away and I think Kate would go ick the minute she sees the waiting desk and dossiers to look at that will explain everything.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: