Royal Gossip
November 24, 2017, 09:03:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Queen ducks a date at the 'Boring Goring'  (Read 4599 times)
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2011, 05:41:18 am »

Again, with June...Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

Doofuses.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kezza
Baroness

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2011, 06:09:40 am »

I think the fact the Middleton's are staying at the Goring Hotel is very telling IMO. I get the feeling they dont want the rest of the Middleton's on the Royal estates as much as they can help it.

I think thats why I believe come Friday Carole is in for one rude shock. I remember watching a Doco on Sarah and her Dad Major Ron was interviewed, and he said that once the wedding was over he didnt see the rest of the Royals again, apart from Andrew and the Girls. He accepted that was how it was done, but will Carole?

You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, which doesn't say much for you.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2011, 06:14:43 am »

Carole?  She's going to have to accept it now, isn't she?

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2011, 06:54:50 am »

Carole will throw daily tantrums for years.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2011, 07:08:28 am »

Well, that will get exhausting after a while, won't it?

Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2011, 01:36:05 pm »

Try & keep up will you Carole?  The Goring is just for staff!  The Ritz is the place to be!   I love it - Carole has egg on her face again!

I note that Mike Tindall has been invited by HM to attend the dinner on Thursday - are PW & Waity expected to attend I wonder?  If not, another slap in the face for Waity - an invite for Mike, but not her!

Mandrake hears that Lady Elizabeth Anson, the organiser of a dinner on Thursday for about 40 members of the Royal family – the Duke of York, the Earl and Countess of Wessex, the Princess Royal, Peter and Autumn Phillips, Zara Phillips and her fiancé Mike Tindall, among them

Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2011, 02:17:19 pm »

:thumbsup:A-E.  Wonderful, subtle from HMQ!  The Goring is for staff i.e. those below stairs, which is where she sees Carole and her children.  Carole will never, ever, understand these social nuances because she is not part of that rarified microcosm of English/British society.  The Middleton/Goldsmith money has bought and brought Carole and her children into this arena, but they will not be truly accepted by families of distinguished lineage.  Any pre-wedding dinner invitations that she and Michael will have received from the aristocracy will have been for entertainment value only - these old families will want to cast critical eyes over the Middletons from first-hand experience and then pass on the gen.  And once the wedding is over, I believe that gates will be closed and drawn-bridges drawn up to this family.  She will have very bruised toes from the BP/CH doors being firmly shut on her feet!

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2011, 02:36:00 pm »

^^June's right.   All Wasty has in her arsenal is a baby and it will arrive within a year.  God save us all.

And that pint, KF.

I agree , she'll try to work on producing a baby almost as she's getting in the carriage,  kate-catwalk :nails: just after the wedding, after she and William get back to Buckingham Palace, in between the Balcony appearance, she'll hike up her dress and pull William into one of the rooms right away and go to work. Carole has probably told her, to make sure she gets pregnant immediately.
This family is sleeze.

My sister was watching some of the news coverage on a tv news program and she doesn't really know the whole K/W story but she said it's obvious that this is all about rebellion for Pr.William and righting some wrong for his mother, she thinks it's going to fall apart at some point.  easter-think  .....but I think Kate will hold on with bloody-knuckles if she has to, no way she's ever going to want out.  devil2 William  William might get tired or cheat on her and moan orivately, but I doubt he would ever have the nerve to leave her. He has created his own hell.....because the Middleton's are going to only get worse and Kate is going to show him her true colors after she produces an heir. Pippa

William has created his own hell.  devil2 catfight Pippa queeny Pippa  IMO

[/URL]
June
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2011, 02:46:42 pm »

Thanks Yooper.  thankyou

Good post, serenegrace.  loveshower

I agree totally, she might even have a "honeymoon baby" - if she can get pregnant.  shifty

William is obviously not very bright at all.  eating cookies

My mother doesn't follow royalty and she only knows what I tell her, really - apart from the headlines. But she's really quick at assessing people, and she just stated tonight that in her opinion, Kate wouldn't care if William really loved her or not because she's probably only in it for the title, jewels, castles and luxury. Kate is no Diana.  eightball

My mother has been really stunned at some of things I've told her - things that don't make the headlines, obviously.  TCP baking cookies
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2011, 02:57:56 pm »

My grandmother never heard of Kate and when she saw her for the 1st time in the news after the engagement she said "Stupid boy, she's only interested in the title" and then she asked me how bad she was... I told her some stories and she replied "I knew she was bad as soon as I saw her on tv"... oooh

Take a bow Waitie Katie

DrWonderWoman
courtier

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2011, 09:10:12 pm »

The message is "We will tolerate your daughter as long as William is happy with her, but you are not a part of us".

I fully agree with this (actually I fully agree with most comments made) that was kind of the underlying msg I was thinking when I read that. They can pretend all they want but they won't ever fit in no matter how hard they try. Once the doldrums of marriage and the bumpy rough patches set in they will turn on both her and her family in a heartbeat, kids or no kids.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: