Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 03:58:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Countess of Wessex: The Perfect Royal Wife?  (Read 57947 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #280 on: September 23, 2016, 09:16:43 pm »

Siophie needs to stop pushing herself and know her place.

Can't hse just be content that she has a fairly undemanding life and enjoy it?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #281 on: September 23, 2016, 09:24:45 pm »

ooohh - Kui Fei you just pushed my feminist button - a woman's place is where ever she wants it to be!

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #282 on: September 24, 2016, 07:26:07 am »

^ A married woman's place is to support her husband, and a married man to support his wife. She is married to a man pretty far down in the line of succession. She should support the family she married into without trying to steal the show.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #283 on: September 24, 2016, 08:00:59 am »

Doesn't she support the family? What do you think of? I would like to know more about your opinion.  eating cookies

Val
Princess

« Reply #284 on: September 24, 2016, 08:04:55 am »

The RF prefer Sophie out front rather than hopeless gaff prone Kate.  Sophie has her faults but nothing compared to embarrassing Kate. 
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #285 on: September 24, 2016, 08:33:31 am »

Anyway, I agree. I don't understand this comparison. I think there is no reason for it. They are so far away from each other.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #286 on: September 24, 2016, 09:52:35 am »

Nope, no comparison. Sophie's mistakes are nothing compared to Kate's. And we have not seen Sophie's vaj or breasts.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #287 on: September 24, 2016, 10:14:08 am »

The RF isn't about being fair to women or feminist; Sophie forgets that she's WAY beneath Charles in rank and needs to stop promoting herself. It's the job of the RF to rally around the Heir and Sovereign. No mouthing off about not having a Duchy of Cornwall.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #288 on: September 24, 2016, 02:00:58 pm »

The RF prefer Sophie out front rather than hopeless gaff prone Kate

And this shows how hopeless the BRF is in the world of modern PR.  The BRF also preferred Charles to be out front rather than Diana.  But Diana brought the humanity and the glamour and was the one who could bridge the gap upon the death of the queen.   Charles gets respect because of his position, but interest in the monarchy dropped off upon the divorce and death of Diana.  They cut their nose off to spite their face by pushing out Diana and thinking her absence would cause attention to turn back to them.

I am sure the BRF would rather have the Duchess of Gloucester out front, as well; but who gets excited by her, nice woman though she is?

Sophie cannot be out front.  She's way down the line.  She draws a crowd of 20 people on a good day.    If Kate isn't working out, then they need to put intelligence to work to build a case against her and kick her out as they did Sarah Ferguson and tried with Diana.

But Sophie cannot step in as "top dog".  Although she is delusional enough to think she can.    easter-lol
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #289 on: September 25, 2016, 03:21:21 am »

I do believe that Sophie refuses to just act her age; she's been part of the RF for a long time, has a secure place in that family and history, nothing should be wrong with her life. Anything more would be too much and she doesn't have the pressures that the top dogs have. A huge reason I think that the trained aristos and a royal would be better at times is because a lot of these commoner born wives seem to have some kind of need to try to become global playing superstars like Diana was. "Archduchess" Kathleen was born in Ohio and for a while she was interviewing and posing, until her father-in-law stepped in and put a stop to it. Sophie waltzed in and started making a mess via her PR company and I believe that she has ended up doing her duties well, but for some reason lately it's like she's been panicked that the press has moved on.

Mouthing off about (or to) Charles is out of line and she has no excuse. Rank is everything in that world and I am certain that it's not nice, but it is the way things are. She should know better and know her place.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #290 on: September 25, 2016, 07:00:33 pm »

The Royal Family ‏@RoyalFamily
#DofEChallenge = Completed!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CtM3gFHXEAAtXrR.jpg

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #291 on: September 26, 2016, 08:16:41 am »

flower Well done! Unfortunately Pipps gets more interest as a "sport lady" in press.  eating cookies

india
Princess

« Reply #292 on: September 26, 2016, 12:51:13 pm »

It is so nice to see a member of the RF who is nice, elegant and knows how to behave. How refreshing.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #293 on: December 30, 2016, 01:01:24 am »

But Sophie cannot step in as "top dog".  Although she is delusional enough to think she can.

Ah, my words from September.   And now we see the delusional Sophie stepping in to take the place of the Queen at Philip's side.   Look at her in her ridiculous Ascot hat at church, walking in front of Prince Charles, in front of Harry, and slightly in front of Prince Philip, whom she should be "helping" down the steps or at least watching to make sure he isn't tripping since she rolled up in the car with him as his "companion".  Instead she is looking for the cameras.   Look at me!  Look at me!  I am the favorite!  I should be queen!!   As if SHE were the star of the show, which, of course, she is trying to be.   Such a ridiculous woman.  Ambitious, butt kissing, hard as nails.  

https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/royals-b-4.jpg?w=2000
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 01:03:28 am by Miss Hathaway » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #294 on: December 30, 2016, 01:07:29 am »

She just can't help herself can she? Walking in front of Charles, out of line. She's supposed to be trailing the RF, not co-leading with HM. These so called 'down to earth commoners' become very grand right away, don't they? Way out of her league.

india
Princess

« Reply #295 on: December 30, 2016, 01:16:33 pm »

Sophie may be out of her league by walking in front of PC and PP but nothing she has ever done will approach the utter disrespect that The Potato Head has repeatedly displayed toward her monarch.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #296 on: December 30, 2016, 03:03:35 pm »

This photo shows Sophie's disrespect to Philip, Charles and Harry.   If the idea was for her to be Philip's companion and keep an eye on the old gent, she certainly isn't here on the step where an elderly person needs to have an eye out on them.  She is looking for and grinning for the cameras.   Look at me!   I will agree she has kissed the queen's hind end so hard, she has chapped lips, but she has been disrespectful over and over to Charles who will be the next king.  She and Edward were jerks toward Charles when Edward violated the press agreement at St. Andrew's.  She has made comments about not having a Duchy of Cornwall.  She has made comments about Diana (William and Harry's mother) which the Sheikh made public.   She is a piece of work.   But what goes 'round, comes 'round and Charles will make it all right when he steps in and Sophie doesn't have elderly people to kiss up to.
india
Princess

« Reply #297 on: December 30, 2016, 03:48:40 pm »

Sophie is not a priority to Charles. He has much bigger fish to fry in the form of The Viper and Her Potato Head.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #298 on: December 30, 2016, 05:06:20 pm »

This is not Kate's thread...

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #299 on: December 30, 2016, 10:57:18 pm »

I think PC plans to downsize the monarchy. Not sure what Sophie will do when he becomes King. Louise and James will be expected to work normal jobs like regular people.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: