Royal Gossip
May 23, 2019, 02:24:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anderson Cooper Reluctantly Trains for His Royal Wedding Coverage  (Read 1557 times)
Yooper
Princess

« on: April 24, 2011, 01:47:38 am »

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-anderson-cooper-reluctantly-trains-for-his-royal-wedding-adventure/

Save for a handful of adorable old ladies, no one cares about Prince What’s-his-name and that chick getting married. But the American media is sending their best and brightest to England to pretend to care next week, and that means etiquette lessons! CNN’s Isha Sesay gave Anderson Cooper a crash course in handling royalty last night and, judging from the results, there’s at least a moderate chance of Cooper causing an international incident.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 01:56:35 am »

HMMMMM he is pretty outspoken. SAY or DO something ON AIR, Coop, will ya please ??   hall-whistle  X-Mas_rolleyes   hide
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 01:58:16 am »

Open your mouth Anderson, please!! The whole thing would became much more intesting to me... tease

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 02:07:01 am »

AC can do more by saying nothing and smiling than anything he could ever say.  Or laughing.  I am thrilled he's going.  Rock it, AC!!!!!!

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 02:08:10 am »

Yeah... He simply could do those sarcastic facial expressions that speak volumes tehe

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 02:09:49 am »

I absolutely adore the comment, "pretend to care".  Saved my day.

Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 11:06:12 pm »

GO COOPER !! Make some FACES !! ROLL those EYES !! Burp. Fart. Puke. ANYTHING to express your distaste !!   thumbsup
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: