Royal Gossip
November 24, 2017, 08:17:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William and Kate ban pints from wedding reception  (Read 795 times)
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« on: April 23, 2011, 04:55:42 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1379850/Royal-Wedding-2011-Kate-Middleton-Prince-William-ban-pints-reception.html

I am annoyed at the dig at Harry.  bored3

Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 05:03:36 pm »

A disco in the throne room is considered regal, but a pint isn't?  X-Mas_rolleyes I don't know what to believe! Especially since Kate has been said to NOT drink because she doesn't enjoy it! Perhaps she's changed her ways, but I think she's just being a control freak! 

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 01:37:00 pm »

They don't like beer because maybe it's too soft they are into the sweeter  and heavier stuff.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 06:10:57 pm »

She's just doing her little personality switch for the marriage; now that she's marrying William she is all proper and regal, dontcha know?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: