Royal Gossip
November 24, 2017, 09:00:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Archbishop of Canterbury asks the Nation to pray for the Royal couple  (Read 771 times)
True Brit
Duchess

« on: April 21, 2011, 04:35:01 pm »

Rowan Williams is a ridiculous old hippy of an archbishop. They need one with some gumption (that was just an aside)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/royal-wedding/8466030/Royal-wedding-Archbishop-of-Canterbury-asks-nation-to-pray-for-William-and-Kate.html

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 05:49:04 pm »

The whole Church of England was founded for the convenience of the monarchy, no other reason. With it, Henry VIII could declare all his marriages invalid at the drop of a hat and not leave a stain on his conscience.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 06:08:07 pm »

Please, pray for something better padre like stop the cuts to the country that's affecting tons of people not a social climber and a wimp.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 06:30:52 pm »

I'm beginning to understand how the nation and rest of the world felt about Anne Boleyn.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: